Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9610
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully, this is a new discovery.

    Her name is Ruby:

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...t/487914735377

    $. 5/ HH and $$/ HR. "CREME" + a long list of menu items.

    Has anyone TOFTT?
    There is an alert for her in Ripoff Reports:

    Ruby / Kara

    I text this girl from STG and she was really bad at responding back so I should a seen that as the first bad sign. She gave me her address and it was a motel on Pac Hwy, bad sign number 2. When I arrived she said her friend was in her room and we had to get another room, that was bad sign number 3. Mind you lots of shady people all around in the parking lot, felt unsafe the whole time. Then we decided to make it a CD and drove to one of her "friends" house to park on the side of the street. Saw a dude sitting in his car, seemed like he was waiting or me to drop my guard down, so I told her we had to go somewhere else. We went into an apartment complex parking lot and started. She put the cover on me but she said she wanted to get the lubricant off cause she doesn't like it she said. She starts to stroke me and I'm like stop what you're doing cause I'm going to nut too fast. I stopped her but a little bit came out, and she said that this place was too busy, so we went back to her motel parking lot again. I tried to restart but she said she would need to get another cover from her room. I waited for her in the parking lot for 15-20 minutes and texting her this whole time. She will go down fighting saying she did her job but I she didn't. And her ad says that she's FS and open menu but she wouldn't do BBBJ, most likely cause she just wanted to trick you to getting a HJ. The story ends with me getting robbed for $120. Stay away from this one guys, she's tricky!

    http://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fema...g/593678242864

  2. #9609

    Board is down

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Some other provider probably found out she was letting guys fill her up, maybe since she can't post there anymore she will drop her prices.
    Can't go on to find out. The board is down again LOL. The last few months that things had more problems than I can count. This will help drive girls to other sights and the prices down.

  3. #9608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Russian Jenny

    I haven't seen her in years, since she retired, but I was a regular for her BBBJCIM. She was clear about no BBFS. She's thick and has big floppy 70's porn star titties. I never had a problem busting a nut even with a cover when seeing her. She's also very nice.

    LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Damn, was wondering about this chick too. Looks like a good candidate to creampie too.

  4. #9607
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Well, no more Christy. Anyone know why she got banned?
    Some other provider probably found out she was letting guys fill her up, maybe since she can't post there anymore she will drop her prices.

  5. #9606

    Christy Carter banned

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    What's her deal now? She still do bare for the prices listed?

    Not giving blowjobs is wild though.
    Well, no more Christy. Anyone know why she got banned?

  6. #9605
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Damn, was wondering about this chick too. Looks like a good candidate to creampie too.
    I've seen mizz russia in the past, last December. She isn't what she used to be. WAAAY bigger, lackluster enthusiasm, wanted to upsell me BBBJ, damn near a dead fish. Glad I only went for her hh special, even at that price she was a bad time compared to what I've been able to get for the same in the past. Even if she was BBFS skip her.

  7. #9604
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians  [View Original Post]
    All of you guys who think you're going to start getting 5 star quality for street walker rates. Think again. The Kgirls and their agencies are not hurting for clients. There's not going to be a massive drop in rates.
    Yeah, that might be the case for a while. There are still folks visiting them, and paying those crazy rates!

  8. #9603
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    Good luck with that

    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    Well somebody let us know if and when Korean agencies drop their donation rates due to the huge drop in demand recently? I can't wait to smash some of these cute young k spinners once they drop their high rates, some kangels offer bbfscip. Still looking for the rare Kgirl hows ok with A2 M Greek.

    -Boink.
    All of you guys who think you're going to start getting 5 star quality for street walker rates. Think again. The Kgirls and their agencies are not hurting for clients. There's not going to be a massive drop in rates.

  9. #9602
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1985689-SPICY!26%23127798%3 B-%26%23127798%3 B-%26%23127798%3 B-Air-Conditioned! I-AM-AVAILABLE-NOW!26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 BMASSAGE-36 DD-BEST-RELAXING-B-you-s-t-why-A-s-I-a-and-%26%23128150%3 B-%26%23128150%3 B-%26%23128150%3 B.

    Could've sworn I've seen the same photos elsewhere for a provider with a different name.

    Anyway, any luck in getting CFS or BBFS with this Lily / Rosie? Or is she strictly massage only?

    Almost all the reviews over on TNA say she rushes and just asks for the tip upfront ($60).

    Definitely not interesting in any massage costing a Benjamin.
    The $60 is not the tip. It is her half-hour rate. Note the ad says "$60 hhr, plus tip". Wonder what her hourly rate is?

  10. #9601

    Lucy at Kangels

    I went and saw Lucy yesterday but their rates still haven't dropped. I tried visiting the Greek islands while we were showering and it wasn't an option, but BBFS (prearranged) was CIP. Her face isn't like the pictures, but she has a nice body, a great rack, and took 2 loads without hesitation. Pro Tip. Let her know when you're ready to bust and she'll work her kegels until she squeezes out every last drop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    Well somebody let us know if and when Korean agencies drop their donation rates due to the huge drop in demand recently? I can't wait to smash some of these cute young k spinners once they drop their high rates, some kangels offer bbfscip. Still looking for the rare Kgirl hows ok with A2 M Greek.

    -Boink.

  11. #9600

    Lily / Rosie

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1985689-SPICY!26%23127798%3 B-%26%23127798%3 B-%26%23127798%3 B-Air-Conditioned! I-AM-AVAILABLE-NOW!26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 BMASSAGE-36 DD-BEST-RELAXING-B-you-s-t-why-A-s-I-a-and-%26%23128150%3 B-%26%23128150%3 B-%26%23128150%3 B.

    Could've sworn I've seen the same photos elsewhere for a provider with a different name.

    Anyway, any luck in getting CFS or BBFS with this Lily / Rosie? Or is she strictly massage only?

    Almost all the reviews over on TNA say she rushes and just asks for the tip upfront ($60).

    Definitely not interesting in any massage costing a Benjamin.

  12. #9599
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    What's her deal now? She still do bare for the prices listed?

    Not giving blowjobs is wild though.
    No idea now because I only saw her once. Only thing good on her is the cute face and no questions asked bare. Way over weight and flabby tummy. No other service other than letting you raw dog her. Text book wham, bam, thank you maam.

  13. #9598
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Another thing you can do if you want to see kgirl is to head up north to BC half the rate in Canadian dollar and same service.
    Man, wish I could do that! But how can one get across the border? Maybe in the future, it will be possible again.

  14. #9597
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Another thing you can do if you want to see kgirl is to head up north to BC half the rate in Canadian dollar and same service.
    You will not be able to go to BC until all of this virus stuff is over. The border is closed to all non-essential business crossing. Tourism does not qualify as essential. Have friends that live in BC and they are reporting similar stay at home orders that we are under with non-essential businesses closed.

  15. #9596
    Another thing you can do if you want to see kgirl is to head up north to BC half the rate in Canadian dollar and same service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape