Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,296 to 20,310 of 28208
-
04-07-20 20:56 #7913Regular Member

Posts: 16Stephanie. OMG! Yes
My friend saw her yesterday. He said that was a little sketched out by the location, but he so glad that he stayed. Said that the service was out of this world and the only thing that rivaled the action was her attitude. He couldn't stop raving about her and he said he can't wait to see her again.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
My friend is a lucky dude.
-
04-07-20 18:44 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 77Kiko
All the ads I find have an even older # that was for DM.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 18:42 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 77Kiko
Thank you sir. Yup a bit steep now for sure but have to work her in the rotation for sure. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 18:15 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 68Taylor
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/48663711/
I am usually Pinellas and Pasco monger. Will be in Tampa soon. Any intel on Taylor. Thanks and be safe guys.
-
04-07-20 16:01 #7909Regular Member

Posts: 5Kelly
Anyone know what happened to Kelly from Valrico / Brandon area. Been a couple years now.
-
04-07-20 14:58 #7908Banned Member

Posts: 812200%
I be the first to admit that cabin fever is getting to me and made that text. I don't make that much $$$ piss away for few minutes of pleasure. If I did, I would be going elsewhere for money pussy. Jerking off in these times is safer and cheaper.
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 14:06 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 756The pictures are Ashley Adams, 1,000%. Absolutely no doubt whatsoever. However, Ashley Adams is from Tampa. In the current circumstances, a porn star might be escorting for money since I doubt any porn shoots are taking place, but I don't think she'd be doing it using the name "Vivian" and a phone number from Oklahoma. Possible, but very unlikely.
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes
[View Original Post]
I'd give it a 90% chance the girl you see (if any) will not be Ashley Adams.
-
04-07-20 13:37 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 274I spent 150 about a year ago. She told me if I wanted to taste the kitty she needs more $ . Great body. Lousy attitude.
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 13:34 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 274So is she a fake or is this lovely a dream come true?
I'm told Ashley Adams pictures but the ad keeps coming back. Anything?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/48647315/
-
04-07-20 10:32 #7904Senior Member

Posts: 1417Kiko link ad
Is there an ad? Or can you PM me the whole number? Thanks.
Originally Posted by AsnLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 09:16 #7903Senior Member

Posts: 463https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e5a007618d46
Originally Posted by LordGrim
[View Original Post]
Someone please teach her how to finish a load. Fuck.
-
04-07-20 08:31 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 1904Last I knew that was still a good number. I have not talked with her though in several months. She was traveling a lot and hard to reach. She was my atf for many years but raised her rates significantly, worth it but beyond my break off point / have to have limits even with her. Still consider her a friend and try to stay in contact once in awhile. Good luck reaching her, she is indeed the magnificent.
Originally Posted by AsnLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 01:52 #7901Senior Member

Posts: 109Ashley Adams AKA "Vivian" Today
Ashley Adams.
Originally Posted by Willy372
[View Original Post]
I also contacted Vivian or Ashley Adams the porn star and you can see from the attached pics how it went. I found her Insta and Twitter profiles and tried to DM her on Instagram but she didn't reply. According to her bio, she is from the Tampa Bay area, so this is a plausible scenario. When you search for her pictures, I think she's had probably four different numbers in the past month so that's a red flag. The address she gave me was an apartment complex over near USF on Fletcher I believe. Probably not Ashley Adams due to the low donations.
-
04-06-20 20:46 #7900Regular Member

Posts: 14Pretty kitty
Wow she has a very pretty kitty, where's the landing strip. That's where I'm going next, I hope her BBBJ is as good as kimberleigh. So far she is my go to for that as well as other things, but I don't want to miss out on this. I'm going to get in touch with her now.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 19:26 #7899Senior Member

Posts: 77Kiko the magnificent
Anyone seen her lately? It has been several months for me and getting any response to my text.
I'm still using the 813-xxx-5680. Anyone know if that still a good # for her?
Thanks much gents and play safe. If there is such a thing right now, golly!










Reply With Quote




