Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,856 to 27,870 of 41285
-
04-07-20 21:33 #13430Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Tiger paw Kat
Bottom photo at the other end of the link.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
04-07-20 21:32 #13429Senior Member

Posts: 708No, it's Jayla. Despite my warning I gave it a try.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
Don't go. She's off the list for good.
-
04-07-20 21:28 #13428Senior Member

Posts: 708Been wanting to visit this one, even reached out once or twice (last time a little over a year ago). But I always had a feeling she was a stick up kid. Trust my spydie senses.
Originally Posted by CrenShaw77
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 18:20 #13427Racist douchebag

Posts: 204How she get so fat?
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 17:15 #13426Senior Member

Posts: 1260LMAO😆 No Man
No concern that I'm aware of. It was a stupid crude joke. I was referring to the tip of your dick tapping the crown of her fetus.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
Don't mind me. I'm outside working and its fuckin hot. LOL.
-
04-07-20 17:04 #13425Senior Member

Posts: 242Also, what do you mean by bumping heads? Is there something else I need to be concerned about?
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 16:55 #13424Senior Member

Posts: 1260Oh Damn
Not mine!😳
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
Maury says, I'm not the father. Lol
-
04-07-20 16:53 #13423Senior Member

Posts: 242She sid confirm she is 5 months pregnant via text.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 16:22 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 909I don't know why LOL
Don't know why but this pissed me off LOL.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/536804010881
Think its this 1 but with a cut and better skin.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/084325505370
Either way this has to be a joke.
-
04-07-20 16:10 #13421Senior Member

Posts: 2131Met her when she first got to the area. She was I guess slim thick. About 140. Then later she got way to skinny for me to repeat. She looked like a different person. Think I wrote her first review. Now she is definitely prego and supposed to be sober.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 16:09 #13420Senior Member

Posts: 347Coach
She told to visit at an address on Herlong Road. Place looks like a nice place to get mugged so I passed. PM if anyone wants the full address.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 16:04 #13419Senior Member

Posts: 85She's legit and a pretty good time. I say pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by BillBatts
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 15:52 #13418Senior Member

Posts: 433Clever girl!
Her "therapeutic treasure" ads have made me smile for awhile. Misspellings notwithstanding (yeah, it should read "counsel") I assumed she was just wittier than most. She stopped posting for awhile after appearing in one of those onlyfans vids, only to reappear about the time the plague came upon us. My intel says she goes by Marissa or Marrissa.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
If anyone has seen her, would appreciate knowing more.
-
04-07-20 15:40 #13417Senior Member

Posts: 137Erratic and paranoid. Looking for "covers" and breaking them. Yes bigger. And stems / pipes in bathroom in plain sight.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Bad performance.
Stay safe.
BB.
-
04-07-20 15:27 #13416Senior Member

Posts: 137Ashleigh
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/850024564671
Different Ashleigh. Always see her posts haven't seen any intel. Like the look but something screams "suspect" to me.
Thanks guys,
Stay safe.
BB.











Reply With Quote




