Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,086 to 23,100 of 37361
-
04-07-20 19:12 #14276Senior Member

Posts: 317Update on Vet
She called me today and wanted me to take her off of BBW status, she has lost weight and looks sexy as hell in anything she wears. Before you ask, the boobs are still there and so is the booty. Belly is gone.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
Be safe and have fun.
-
04-07-20 18:45 #14275Senior Member

Posts: 369This one? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/784177665176.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 17:22 #14274Senior Member

Posts: 353I appreciate the intel.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
Take care.
-
04-07-20 16:23 #14273Senior Member

Posts: 208Sky
Saw her last week. Said she just returned from vacation she used to post a lot a few months ago was staying out by the airport. . She is a nice girl used to be skinny with small tits but she has gained a little weight on her vacation and she has major baby damage that's the only downside for me. I'll probably see her again when I am out of options.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 14:25 #14272Senior Member

Posts: 784Danielle Petersburg
Stopped by while driving thru. Very pretty girl and so tight. I recommend a visit. She will negotiate on rates. Have fun.
-
04-07-20 13:52 #14271Banned Member

Posts: 443Passion
Do you have a pic or link for us?
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 13:16 #14270Senior Member

Posts: 116Victoria
Saw this new post on STG, decided to send some initial texts to see if I will go see her and she has GPS. Wants $. 5 for quick and up to $$$$ for an hour. No multi pops, all covered and no greek available. Pass on this one.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/796994810432
-
04-07-20 13:11 #14269Senior Member

Posts: 26Winter
Saw winter today very good service as always. Gentleman if you haven't seen her, you should her BBBJ skills are very good. She is available this week and looking for someone to help with a room.
-
04-07-20 12:35 #14268Senior Member

Posts: 376Utr bbw
I saw her today for a decent face painting session. Decent location and she is a nice lady, I'll likely repeat since it's kind of convenient for me.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 11:07 #14267Senior Member

Posts: 389Guys are using traceable electronic payments for illegal activities? Why? WTF? This makes no sense.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 10:03 #14266Banned Member

Posts: 176Posted
Is she on stg?
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 09:56 #14265Senior Member

Posts: 484Our favorite Vet
I'm trying to get out to see her today.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 09:47 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 123Passion
TOFTT Dreamed yesterday about a QV.
Very straight to the point and kind natured.
CBJ & Missionary til completion. Worth it.
I give her a 8. 5 / 10.
-
04-07-20 08:50 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 189Kat
Well worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 08:47 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 369That's Kathy. She's been reviewed a lot. Generally received positive reviews from what I can recall.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





