Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,086 to 23,100 of 37366
-
04-07-20 20:40 #14281Senior Member

Posts: 491Winter
Had a few things in the hopper the last couple days. First I was going to try and get out to see Moon. We negotiated a fair arrangement but I backed out when she couldn't see me till late at night.
Then I tried the car date girl on Iron Bridge. We got to a good place in the negotiation but she made it clear this was ALL business. Also really wanted my black cock. When I told her I'm as white as can be, she wasn't interested anymore. She wants a black guy that is going to fuck her in the back of his car and drop her back off.
Was really trying to see Milk Marie but she wasn't going to be available until 8 pm and I only had daytime hours available.
Texted back and forth with Kathy (thanks for everyone letting me know how to find her reviews) but something just felt off. Decided to go a different direction.
I have Winter a text expecting no response. No big deal, I had Kathy on the hook as a backup. To my pleasure, Winter answered right away. I had no idea how far away she was and almost couldn't clear out enough time for all that travel. I am so glad I did. I have never ever experienced anything quite like that. If she was closer, I'd be there 6 days a week. Have to save one for the old lady. That was every deep throat. No throat fucking. Porn I have ever seen. I will see her many many more times. I'm not sure I can see anyone else anymore. She is moving to CH so that cuts the drive down quite a bit. And she will be in a hotel so car dates won't be needed. She gave me permission to share.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
04-07-20 19:12 #14280Senior Member

Posts: 317Update on Vet
She called me today and wanted me to take her off of BBW status, she has lost weight and looks sexy as hell in anything she wears. Before you ask, the boobs are still there and so is the booty. Belly is gone.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
Be safe and have fun.
-
04-07-20 18:45 #14279Senior Member

Posts: 369This one? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/784177665176.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 17:22 #14278Senior Member

Posts: 353I appreciate the intel.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
Take care.
-
04-07-20 16:23 #14277Senior Member

Posts: 208Sky
Saw her last week. Said she just returned from vacation she used to post a lot a few months ago was staying out by the airport. . She is a nice girl used to be skinny with small tits but she has gained a little weight on her vacation and she has major baby damage that's the only downside for me. I'll probably see her again when I am out of options.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 14:25 #14276Senior Member

Posts: 784Danielle Petersburg
Stopped by while driving thru. Very pretty girl and so tight. I recommend a visit. She will negotiate on rates. Have fun.
-
04-07-20 13:52 #14275Banned Member

Posts: 443Passion
Do you have a pic or link for us?
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 13:16 #14274Senior Member

Posts: 116Victoria
Saw this new post on STG, decided to send some initial texts to see if I will go see her and she has GPS. Wants $. 5 for quick and up to $$$$ for an hour. No multi pops, all covered and no greek available. Pass on this one.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/796994810432
-
04-07-20 13:11 #14273Senior Member

Posts: 26Winter
Saw winter today very good service as always. Gentleman if you haven't seen her, you should her BBBJ skills are very good. She is available this week and looking for someone to help with a room.
-
04-07-20 12:35 #14272Senior Member

Posts: 376Utr bbw
I saw her today for a decent face painting session. Decent location and she is a nice lady, I'll likely repeat since it's kind of convenient for me.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 11:07 #14271Senior Member

Posts: 389Guys are using traceable electronic payments for illegal activities? Why? WTF? This makes no sense.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 10:03 #14270Banned Member

Posts: 176Posted
Is she on stg?
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 09:56 #14269Senior Member

Posts: 484Our favorite Vet
I'm trying to get out to see her today.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 09:47 #14268Senior Member

Posts: 123Passion
TOFTT Dreamed yesterday about a QV.
Very straight to the point and kind natured.
CBJ & Missionary til completion. Worth it.
I give her a 8. 5 / 10.
-
04-07-20 08:50 #14267Senior Member

Posts: 189Kat
Well worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





