Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,101 to 23,115 of 37369
-
04-07-20 13:11 #14269Senior Member

Posts: 26Winter
Saw winter today very good service as always. Gentleman if you haven't seen her, you should her BBBJ skills are very good. She is available this week and looking for someone to help with a room.
-
04-07-20 12:35 #14268Senior Member

Posts: 376Utr bbw
I saw her today for a decent face painting session. Decent location and she is a nice lady, I'll likely repeat since it's kind of convenient for me.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 11:07 #14267Senior Member

Posts: 389Guys are using traceable electronic payments for illegal activities? Why? WTF? This makes no sense.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 10:03 #14266Banned Member

Posts: 176Posted
Is she on stg?
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 09:56 #14265Senior Member

Posts: 484Our favorite Vet
I'm trying to get out to see her today.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 09:47 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 123Passion
TOFTT Dreamed yesterday about a QV.
Very straight to the point and kind natured.
CBJ & Missionary til completion. Worth it.
I give her a 8. 5 / 10.
-
04-07-20 08:50 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 189Kat
Well worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 08:47 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 369That's Kathy. She's been reviewed a lot. Generally received positive reviews from what I can recall.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 08:19 #14261Senior Member

Posts: 236Stg girl
Has anyone ever had any experience with this young lady?
She has been on STG for a while. Please post or PM.
Thanks Streetsmart1.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/665609976635
-
04-07-20 07:57 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 236Kat
She provides decent service and is very nice looking in person. It looks like her.
Distractions may be gone-{Boyfriend}.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 07:43 #14259Senior Member

Posts: 491Kat
Planning to go see her this morning. I thought I remembered seeing her reviewed here but I couldn't find anything. Anyone have any last thoughts before I take the plunge? Not concerned with looks, I like the pics and that will be what it is. More concerned with performance.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/801855666599
Stay Safe.
RR.
-
04-07-20 07:29 #14258Banned Member

Posts: 176Noticed change
I just noticed some providers moving to Indian hill from hooters spot. Was there a raid or something?
-
04-07-20 07:14 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 353Sky
Just wondering if anyone has seen this one yet.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/820548515674
-
04-07-20 00:53 #14256Senior Member

Posts: 317Favorite Vet
Our favorite BBBW vet with the fine oral skills and big hooters is looking for some company. Mature white preferred, sexy as hell and eager to please. Those who have asked in the past need to give her a shout, those who haven't need to PM for digits.
Be safe and have fun.
-
04-06-20 18:53 #14255Senior Member

Posts: 182Ad for J. B.
Have a link to a pic and digits?
Originally Posted by OldSergeant
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





