Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 970 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 1020 1070 1470 ... LastLast
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12384
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Skyn is a brand name. I think you mean lambskins, which doesn't protect against STDs.
    Fukk I've never even thought about that.

    I've never brought my own or checked the brands.

    Some nutjob girl might purposely or unknowingly use lambskins.

  2. #12383
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/48649515/

    Any info on her? Pic seems old and I can't find any current reviews. She said she offers BBJ, DFK and daty for 250, but just want to make sure she is legit. Thanks.
    Took the plunge with her yesterday. Okay location. Good responsiveness to text. Pics are a little outdated but looks like the pics. Got in the room and donated 150 for hhr. Good CBJ but not for a long time. FS was good and her vj is reasonably tight for this biz. She was a little cautious with my size but managed it fine. After a bit she let me daty for a little. Then when it seemed like she was enjoying it, she stopped me and I went mish to the finish line in the bag.

    Good convo and overall good time. Room is a smoker room so keep that in mind. I actually was surprised at how tight she was. I mean not virgin tight or micro puss Asian tight but pleasantly enough that I noticed it.

    Would and probably will repeat soon.

  3. #12382
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottelMore  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a Dude.
    Almost 100% post-op, glad some of us on here can tell.

  4. #12381
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    I would be careful with the skin condoms. They protect from pregnancy but not disease.
    Skyn is a brand name. I think you mean lambskins, which doesn't protect against STDs.

  5. #12380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    "Yes you will be picking up Destiny. "
    Eh. They've heard worse.

  6. #12379
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/48649515/

    Any info on her? Pic seems old and I can't find any current reviews. She said she offers BBJ, DFK and daty for 250, but just want to make sure she is legit. Thanks.
    She used to be in Rockford and was reported on quite a bit. Most reviews were positive. But it was a long time ago. Who knows what she is doing in Naperville now.

  7. #12378

    Skin Condoms

    Quote Originally Posted by Neilsh87  [View Original Post]
    I've put my cock away for the duration of the lockdown so you'd have to hit her up to find out.

    As far as barebacking, in general I just try to keep in mind that I'm the most standard, average looking dude out there so if I get offered bare everyone will and I'm not trying to catch a nasty.

    I always take my own condoms to my sessions. My cock is small and one time I got a magnum put on me and was swimming in it all night. I use the skyn brand for a tight fit.
    I would be careful with the skin condoms. They protect from pregnancy but not disease.

  8. #12377

    Brittany from Naperville

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/48649515/

    Any info on her? Pic seems old and I can't find any current reviews. She said she offers BBJ, DFK and daty for 250, but just want to make sure she is legit. Thanks.

  9. #12376

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by RonDodg  [View Original Post]
    Yup I follow her snap and have questioned if she used to be a he. Listen to her voice.
    I follow her snap too. Her hips are way too pronounced to have been a man IMO. Unless there's a surgery for that in which case they way overshot.

  10. #12375
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    I tried her a couple of years ago. Back then there was a lot of talk as to whether she was previously a he. My experience was mediocre. She wasn't into the session at all and couldn't stop talking about her diet. She definitely has GPS. I'd spend my $$ elsewhere.

    Just Asian.
    Yup I follow her snap and have questioned if she used to be a he. Listen to her voice.

  11. #12374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    I haven't personally used her services but have seen her posts from time to time. I have also come across her on dating sites. Always with the well traveled, cultured blah blah blah, makes me want to set something up just to fuck her.
    She has come up in conversation before. General thought, if I recall, was she is post op and with woman parts now, but I do not know from experience.

  12. #12373

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    I haven't personally used her services but have seen her posts from time to time. I have also come across her on dating sites. Always with the well traveled, cultured blah blah blah, makes me want to set something up just to fuck her.
    I tried her a couple of years ago. Back then there was a lot of talk as to whether she was previously a he. My experience was mediocre. She wasn't into the session at all and couldn't stop talking about her diet. She definitely has GPS. I'd spend my $$ elsewhere.

    Just Asian.

  13. #12372
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I give the driver her name when I order the Uber. Then I tell her what car is coming and when.
    "Yes you will be picking up Destiny. "

  14. #12371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Have her give the driver your name. Or simply message the driver before he or she picks her up.
    I give the driver her name when I order the Uber. Then I tell her what car is coming and when.

  15. #12370

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Looks amazing.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1476613
    Looks like a Dude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape