Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 732 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 10970
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    Well, tried it out, was a disappointment. Has habits, homeless, will do for cheap, but you got to drive out to Southbridge. Doesn't enjoy sex (maybe it's just me). Spent 150 for FS, no cover. BJ was quick, just enough to get me hard, then starfish. Turn over, legs cramped up, took a little break, then asked for a BJ. Nope couldn't do it. I guess we're done here. 20 minutes tops.

    Pro is, she's got some funny stories, when she can get off her phone to be sociable. It was really obvious that there was no chemistry here, don't know why I persisted.

  2. #2749

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to hookup with one girl from WYP. She was 25 GFE, nice rack, gorgeous, BBCIP, pretty much everything but anal. We were good for a about a year and she had an Incall. Her rates was 250 but I could have done 200 but she was so nice and her Incall was super clean I did 250. The problem was she was kinda dating someone and after a while I decided to let her go.

    Super nice girl and She was a waitress. She lost her job of course, so I sent her a care package of 500 to help her thru this virus shit. She will always be there if I decide to visit her again. She was the only WYP girl I had any luck with.
    I met one woman from WYP who was working here but had a family back in the Midwest somewhere. She had her own place. We got it on quite a few times before she went back home I think. Anyway, I lost track of her when my burner provider inconveniently eliminated my phone number and I lost a lot of contacts. That's another saga. She was fun and super horny. I offered her 100 to meet the first time, never paid that and ended up just having free sex. It probably evened out my overall WYP investment which has largely been an expensive way to have lunch or coffee / tea with someone you won't be having sex with.

  3. #2748
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    This is why I'll NEVER use WYP. The SA process of an uncompensated coffee date first is way better.

    If you're looking for a non-pro, that's the best way to go. If you're talking to a pro, they don't want this and if you're fine with a pro then no worries just meet. But a non-pro who won't meet once "for free" is a scammer (90%) or totally naive (10%.
    I was lucky enough to hookup with one girl from WYP. She was 25 GFE, nice rack, gorgeous, BBCIP, pretty much everything but anal. We were good for a about a year and she had an Incall. Her rates was 250 but I could have done 200 but she was so nice and her Incall was super clean I did 250. The problem was she was kinda dating someone and after a while I decided to let her go.

    Super nice girl and She was a waitress. She lost her job of course, so I sent her a care package of 500 to help her thru this virus shit. She will always be there if I decide to visit her again. She was the only WYP girl I had any luck with.

  4. #2747
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I have time on my hands so still browse. I think a lot of them are hurting for money (lost their jobs) and there is nothing to lose; it's free to sign up on SA. The ones like this I do chat with on there I see leaving within a few days; they quickly realize NO ONE is paying them for chat, pics or vids.
    Just be a camgirl if that's what they want to do; granted that actually takes some effort, and most of these girls can't be bothered with that.

  5. #2746
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Just perusing profiles and am really amazed at how many new women are on there thinking guys are going to pay them.

    For text, phone, video chat, photos, videos, etc. Not sure if they are just throwing darts hoping that some guys will give them money or.

    Actually believe they can get money from guys for that.

    I will give them credit as now is not really the time to be meeting anyone, although it seems some on there are up for meeting from looking.

    At their profiles. I don't think many guys are on there making connections and meeting now.

    Yes, that is how bored I have become.
    I have time on my hands so still browse. I think a lot of them are hurting for money (lost their jobs) and there is nothing to lose; it's free to sign up on SA. The ones like this I do chat with on there I see leaving within a few days; they quickly realize NO ONE is paying them for chat, pics or vids.

  6. #2745
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Met during the summer at a Waltham eatery. Better looking than pics, my opinion. She ordered quite a bit more than she could eat, had enough for another meal. Nothing happened. Typical Asian experience. Got the feeling she just wanted a couple meals and a couple bucks without reciprocating. Luckily, it was a lowball offer. Hope it goes better for others.
    This is why I'll NEVER use WYP. The SA process of an uncompensated coffee date first is way better.

    If you're looking for a non-pro, that's the best way to go. If you're talking to a pro, they don't want this and if you're fine with a pro then no worries just meet. But a non-pro who won't meet once "for free" is a scammer (90%) or totally naive (10%.

  7. #2744

    WYP Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? Seems pretty legit from the breadcrumbs I found (FB, Model Mayhem page, Twitter).

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...aG2QLALX4YE23b
    Met during the summer at a Waltham eatery. Better looking than pics, my opinion. She ordered quite a bit more than she could eat, had enough for another meal. Nothing happened. Typical Asian experience. Got the feeling she just wanted a couple meals and a couple bucks without reciprocating. Luckily, it was a lowball offer. Hope it goes better for others.

  8. #2743

    Virtual SB and the like

    Just perusing profiles and am really amazed at how many new women are on there thinking guys are going to pay them.

    For text, phone, video chat, photos, videos, etc. Not sure if they are just throwing darts hoping that some guys will give them money or.

    Actually believe they can get money from guys for that.

    I will give them credit as now is not really the time to be meeting anyone, although it seems some on there are up for meeting from looking.

    At their profiles. I don't think many guys are on there making connections and meeting now.

    Yes, that is how bored I have become.

  9. #2742

    WYP Avery

    Does anyone have any info on her? Seems pretty legit from the breadcrumbs I found (FB, Model Mayhem page, Twitter).

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...aG2QLALX4YE23b

  10. #2741
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    How many of you are still on the site looking for new girls to meet?

    Just curious how many of you are looking to or have been meeting up with girls on there?

    Still meeting up with girls you already know?

    Where have you been doing M+G, at the parks?

    Where have / are you going to meet to play?
    I'm still on the site, but not looking to meet up with covid yet to peak. I have 2 UTR regulars; one is a single mom and she doesn't want to meet either, and one wants to see me but really its not worth breaking social distancing just to get laid. Just read first-person accounts of what its like to be sick with this when it's bad. No way. We are social distancing for a reason.

  11. #2740
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    How many of you are still on the site looking for new girls to meet?

    Just curious how many of you are looking to or have been meeting up with girls on there?

    Still meeting up with girls you already know?

    Where have you been doing M+G, at the parks?

    Where have / are you going to meet to play?
    I've still been seeing on regular and I don't plan on doing any meet and greets until this passes. I probably shouldn't even be seeing my regular. But you know how that goes.

  12. #2739

    Not really needed

    For the teachers. They still getting paid bc students are being given homework and such with google classroom. College girls will need to make up for lost revenue.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Everyone stay still and be safe when this is over it will be a buyers market as there always have been more women. When this is over there will be more on line college girls teachers who need to make up lost revenue you will be in a stronger postion for your terms not there s.

  13. #2738

    How many still meeting up?

    How many of you are still on the site looking for new girls to meet?

    Just curious how many of you are looking to or have been meeting up with girls on there?

    Still meeting up with girls you already know?

    Where have you been doing M+G, at the parks?

    Where have / are you going to meet to play?

  14. #2737

    Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Everyone stay still and be safe when this is over it will be a buyers market as there always have been more women. When this is over there will be more on line college girls teachers who need to make up lost revenue you will be in a stronger postion for your terms not there s.
    I once set up a fake account as a woman to see how many men there were and the kinds of messages I would receive.

    It is far from true that there are more women. At least Boston area. Regardless I agree life should be good come summer.

  15. #2736
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    You have to move to a text app or something similar off the site almost immediately. If the girls are unwilling to move off the site then they are not serious and are probably a scam. Control the conversation and don't let the little guy disappoint you. If they say they are worried about their security then they probably won't meet you anyway. They all seem to have a method of receiving the online payment so they can figure it out if they are serious. If these girls don't have a discreet texting or phone app then they are too old for me and I'm an old fuck.

    I have found a lot of the girls are using the quarantine for an excuse to just stay online. I have no issue with that but I'm not sending money just to reserve them. If they are serious keep them occupied with a few messages as this shit will pass and then you should have some real ones ready to go.
    Everyone stay still and be safe when this is over it will be a buyers market as there always have been more women. When this is over there will be more on line college girls teachers who need to make up lost revenue you will be in a stronger postion for your terms not there s.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape