Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 12752
-
04-09-20 10:30 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 109Anybody seen her?
This one looks good.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48454412/
-
04-09-20 00:22 #6946Senior Member

Posts: 68Same prob here
Hey boys,
Came across this ad. Few texts back and forth. Rates are reasonable but not sure if the spidey sense is tingling or not.
Couldn't find any other ads from her anywhere and no reviews.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...o/370165760721
-
04-07-20 01:46 #6945Senior Member

Posts: 523Anybody
Anybody seen her before thinking about toftt.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...635/3216957254
-
04-06-20 17:08 #6944Banned Member

Posts: 1328She will do 100 qv.
Originally Posted by Mk4545
[View Original Post]
PG.
-
04-06-20 10:33 #6943Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks for the report Mk. I sent Namor a text earlier this morning asking for her donation schedule but haven't heard back from her yet. I politely said BBBJ was a deal breaker for me so she might not respond at all since her ad said no exceptions. However, I've had other girls bend their rules for me on BBBJ when I let them know on first contact that it's a precondition of my agreeing to see them, so we shall see. But it sounds like her donations are too high anyway so I don't think I'll pursue her any further.
Originally Posted by Mk4545
[View Original Post]
SYM
-
04-06-20 08:27 #6942Senior Member

Posts: 113Tried her last week. Pics are accurate she's taller than I thought she would be, CBJ, multiple positions, good time but too much $$ 120 for a quick visit. Probably won't repeat because of that.
Originally Posted by MaverickUsa
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 05:05 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 307Any news on this one?
This spinner looks great! Are there reports on her here?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48623904/#.
-
04-01-20 06:17 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 691New Blonde.
Anyone check this new girl out yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48493508/
-
04-01-20 00:53 #6939Senior Member

Posts: 456Nicole
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48473662/
Was interested in seeing this girl pretty soon; just wanted to ask if anyone had met her before.
-
03-31-20 18:53 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 107Request for Info. PYT Titi
Has anyone see this woman or have any information about her and whether she is legit? I contacted her on the 321 phone number and she quoted 70 QV, 100 HHR, and 150 HR.
https://outcall.com.listcrawler.eu/p...ando/48475263/
https://outcall.com.listcrawler.eu/p...ando/48470730/
-
03-31-20 09:55 #6937Senior Member

Posts: 111Thanks
Thanks Box. Appreciate the response!!
Originally Posted by BoxPounder
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 23:43 #6936Senior Member

Posts: 158No body / lingerie pics. That should tell you something
I put a review of her in the positive section but really needed to put it into the 'Tepid' secion. LOL.
Positive review # 16933.
Massive stretch marks all over the belly. Somewhat droopy, deflated tits, unshaven Bush, weird semi-flat ass as well.
-
03-30-20 21:50 #6935Senior Member

Posts: 234Fake pics
I reviewed her recently. Similar but not the same girl. Girl in pic has NO tattoos. The girl at door does. Also her breast are fuller in the pic than the real person.
Originally Posted by RatFish
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 21:19 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 111New?
Anyone seen this girl. Posting on STG and EA.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...1/852108488504
Any info appreciated.
-
03-26-20 13:00 #6933Senior Member

Posts: 1149Thought as much
I knew the spidey senses were tingling for a reason. Thanks for the confirm.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






