Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 627 of 887 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 677 727 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3910
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrink645  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen them both post in the past. Ashelynn is the brunette for sure. Here's another one for your perusal.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/436950250709
    What's up with these? Yeah, Ashelynn was the one I recognized. I've seen her and had a fine time with her. I never in my life would have responded to ads like this though.

  2. #3909

    Ya Think?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she's got some head issues and demons.
    Writing all that spaced out shit, I'd say so.

    L2p.

  3. #3908

    Britt major

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/289263689505

    Anyone know anything about these two?

  4. #3907
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Wow. This ad is really something special. One of the girls in the photos is a local, but I've never seen her post anything like this.
    I know them. Both are local. The one that posted this is a really sweet and sexy woman. Unfortunately she's got some head issues and demons.

  5. #3906

    Regular posters

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Wow. This ad is really something special. One of the girls in the photos is a local, but I've never seen her post anything like this.
    I know I've seen them both post in the past. Ashelynn is the brunette for sure. Here's another one for your perusal.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/436950250709

  6. #3905
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrink645  [View Original Post]
    Wow. This ad is really something special. One of the girls in the photos is a local, but I've never seen her post anything like this.

  7. #3904

    Odd

    What is one to make of this addy?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/217947987277

  8. #3903

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    The number rings a bell. I believe it is used by someone that posts a lot of fake pics. For example, the second pic in the second ad is just a cropped pic of this music track:

    https://8tracks.com/subtiref/all-the-way-up

    I don't recall all the details, but if this is who I think it is this person was posting from the Seneca / Anderson area is not good news and was ripping guys off. I'm sure she isn't any better if she has moved to Charlotte. She might be the one that was auto-posting various ads on the 15 m intervals too. She was definitely not a popular provider here and I'd expect she looks nothing like these pics.
    I knew something was fishy.

  9. #3902

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by RobSmith0307  [View Original Post]
    New ad in Charlotte.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/301594683590

    This ad has the same number, looks like they are together.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/151731933781

    I found ads in Greenville so I thought I would ask here.

    Thanks in advance.
    The number rings a bell. I believe it is used by someone that posts a lot of fake pics. For example, the second pic in the second ad is just a cropped pic of this music track:

    https://8tracks.com/subtiref/all-the-way-up

    I don't recall all the details, but if this is who I think it is this person was posting from the Seneca / Anderson area is not good news and was ripping guys off. I'm sure she isn't any better if she has moved to Charlotte. She might be the one that was auto-posting various ads on the 15 m intervals too. She was definitely not a popular provider here and I'd expect she looks nothing like these pics.

  10. #3901
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/571457700267

    Love the Marilyn Monroe look like she has. Does anyone know if she is legit? New poster from what I've seen.
    Please install image search (at least Google and better yet both Google and Tineye). It will save you a lot of frustration wasting time looking at fake ads, which there are a ton of.

  11. #3900

    Anyone here seen these two? Looks like they are together in charlotte now

    New ad in Charlotte.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/301594683590

    This ad has the same number, looks like they are together.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/151731933781

    I found ads in Greenville so I thought I would ask here.

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #3899

    Something is fishy

    She has a tattoo on her shoulder in one pic but not the other. My guess is she's not a real provider in this area at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/571457700267

    Love the Marilyn Monroe look like she has. Does anyone know if she is legit? New poster from what I've seen.

  13. #3898

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyJim  [View Original Post]
    That one is fine as hell but fake as hell too. Runs it all over the south east. Never sets up dates. Not sure what the game is.
    Figured as much. Couldn't find any info on her anywhere.

  14. #3897

    Legit or not?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/571457700267

    Love the Marilyn Monroe look like she has. Does anyone know if she is legit? New poster from what I've seen.

  15. #3896
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, Upstate 101 passed away a year or so ago.
    Zauriel,

    Glad to see that you're still staying in contact in spite of your sabbatical from the hobby. Stay safe!

    C-66.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape