Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 971 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 471 871 921 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 1021 1071 1471 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12378

    Skin Condoms

    Quote Originally Posted by Neilsh87  [View Original Post]
    I've put my cock away for the duration of the lockdown so you'd have to hit her up to find out.

    As far as barebacking, in general I just try to keep in mind that I'm the most standard, average looking dude out there so if I get offered bare everyone will and I'm not trying to catch a nasty.

    I always take my own condoms to my sessions. My cock is small and one time I got a magnum put on me and was swimming in it all night. I use the skyn brand for a tight fit.
    I would be careful with the skin condoms. They protect from pregnancy but not disease.

  2. #12377

    Brittany from Naperville

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/48649515/

    Any info on her? Pic seems old and I can't find any current reviews. She said she offers BBJ, DFK and daty for 250, but just want to make sure she is legit. Thanks.

  3. #12376

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by RonDodg  [View Original Post]
    Yup I follow her snap and have questioned if she used to be a he. Listen to her voice.
    I follow her snap too. Her hips are way too pronounced to have been a man IMO. Unless there's a surgery for that in which case they way overshot.

  4. #12375
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    I tried her a couple of years ago. Back then there was a lot of talk as to whether she was previously a he. My experience was mediocre. She wasn't into the session at all and couldn't stop talking about her diet. She definitely has GPS. I'd spend my $$ elsewhere.

    Just Asian.
    Yup I follow her snap and have questioned if she used to be a he. Listen to her voice.

  5. #12374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    I haven't personally used her services but have seen her posts from time to time. I have also come across her on dating sites. Always with the well traveled, cultured blah blah blah, makes me want to set something up just to fuck her.
    She has come up in conversation before. General thought, if I recall, was she is post op and with woman parts now, but I do not know from experience.

  6. #12373

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    I haven't personally used her services but have seen her posts from time to time. I have also come across her on dating sites. Always with the well traveled, cultured blah blah blah, makes me want to set something up just to fuck her.
    I tried her a couple of years ago. Back then there was a lot of talk as to whether she was previously a he. My experience was mediocre. She wasn't into the session at all and couldn't stop talking about her diet. She definitely has GPS. I'd spend my $$ elsewhere.

    Just Asian.

  7. #12372
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I give the driver her name when I order the Uber. Then I tell her what car is coming and when.
    "Yes you will be picking up Destiny. "

  8. #12371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Have her give the driver your name. Or simply message the driver before he or she picks her up.
    I give the driver her name when I order the Uber. Then I tell her what car is coming and when.

  9. #12370

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Looks amazing.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1476613
    Looks like a Dude.

  10. #12369

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Looks amazing.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1476613
    I haven't personally used her services but have seen her posts from time to time. I have also come across her on dating sites. Always with the well traveled, cultured blah blah blah, makes me want to set something up just to fuck her.

  11. #12368

    Give your name

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    How do you arrange this? I've never ordered an Uber for someone else. Do you just instruct the car to drive to an address and leave a note telling the driver to expect to pick up a girl ?
    Have her give the driver your name. Or simply message the driver before he or she picks her up.

  12. #12367
    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Looks amazing.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1476613
    Pictures are accurate, but know that she is post-op.

  13. #12366
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'm actually alright with that. It means I know she's on her way and exactly when she will be here. The only downside is when they are no shows at the pickup address they give. But that's only a $5 penalty. I have better results that way than waiting for hours because she's "on her way".
    How do you arrange this? I've never ordered an Uber for someone else. Do you just instruct the car to drive to an address and leave a note telling the driver to expect to pick up a girl ?

  14. #12365

    It's going to be a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    What's up chi town mongers? I'm back in chicago in the next two weeks does anybody know when lara or ola will return? I change numbers often and I can't find lara's number on my phone. I tried looking up ads for lara but I get nothing back when I search using her name.
    Lara is based in Germany and Ola in the UK. With the whole pandemic going on and the travel bans from Europe, it's going to be a while until we see them again.

  15. #12364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    What's up chi town mongers? I'm back in chicago in the next two weeks does anybody know when lara or ola will return? I change numbers often and I can't find lara's number on my phone. I tried looking up ads for lara but I get nothing back when I search using her name.
    In the middle of a pandemic, I doubt Lara and Ola will be traveling from Poland anytime soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape