Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9598
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Another thing you can do if you want to see kgirl is to head up north to BC half the rate in Canadian dollar and same service.
    Man, wish I could do that! But how can one get across the border? Maybe in the future, it will be possible again.

  2. #9597
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Another thing you can do if you want to see kgirl is to head up north to BC half the rate in Canadian dollar and same service.
    You will not be able to go to BC until all of this virus stuff is over. The border is closed to all non-essential business crossing. Tourism does not qualify as essential. Have friends that live in BC and they are reporting similar stay at home orders that we are under with non-essential businesses closed.

  3. #9596
    Another thing you can do if you want to see kgirl is to head up north to BC half the rate in Canadian dollar and same service.

  4. #9595
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yes correct, this is a buyers market and we need to absolutely ensure that we stand together. It is the one time we actually get to dictate the market. Not just in terms of donation, but also what services we need to ensure are part of that deal. Right now, as long as they know you are not a psycho, for the most part they will book you. And regardless of what BS she is feeding you, you are not the only one she is BB'ing. So don't fall for that shit.
    It is interesting how girls that advertise on TNA and STG have 2 different requirements, on TNA it is send me a PM etc. ., then you go to their ad on STG and it is just call them and go for it.

  5. #9594
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    She's real, I've seen her years ago. No BBFS.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?93352-Mizz_Russia
    Damn, was wondering about this chick too. Looks like a good candidate to creampie too.

  6. #9593
    A whole lot closer to Social Security than 21. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Damn, how old are you!?

  7. #9592
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Common sense is not common in these girls. This one actually raised rates - https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1985587-150-QV-!Blonde-Funsize-Bunny-%26%23128048%3 B-%26%23127853%3 B-D-Cup-Boobs-%26%23127868%3 B-Super-Freaky%26%23128541%3 B-Soaking-Wet-Fantasy%26%23127856%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-%26%23128149%3 B Used to be 160/ hhr bare fuck, no kissing, no BJ or anything else, just go in drop your pants and stick it in kinda girl.
    What's her deal now? She still do bare for the prices listed?

    Not giving blowjobs is wild though.

  8. #9591
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Given that Boeing just shut down its production indefinitely, it will surely impact demand. I'm still waiting for the hotties to really drop their rates.
    Common sense is not common in these girls. This one actually raised rates - https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1985587-150-QV-!Blonde-Funsize-Bunny-%26%23128048%3 B-%26%23127853%3 B-D-Cup-Boobs-%26%23127868%3 B-Super-Freaky%26%23128541%3 B-Soaking-Wet-Fantasy%26%23127856%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-%26%23128149%3 B Used to be 160/ hhr bare fuck, no kissing, no BJ or anything else, just go in drop your pants and stick it in kinda girl.

  9. #9590
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelPooner  [View Original Post]
    I wish they would but kgirl rates here have always been higher than LA, OC or the Bay Area. I don't recall them dropping rates ever. I have gotten extra time when they are not busy but only as a regular.
    Yeah, it is, most likely, wishful thinking. But if business is bad enough, one would think they would reduce their ridiculously high rates! Some $$ is better than nothing.

  10. #9589

    Agree with TP

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelPooner  [View Original Post]
    I wish they would but kgirl rates here have always been higher than LA, OC or the Bay Area. I don't recall them dropping rates ever. I have gotten extra time when they are not busy but only as a regular.
    The k-girl rates in LA, OC, SD, SFO are more reasonable, ranging from 150-300/ hour. Your best bet are the Vietnamese barista bars. Plus, there's plenty of options and alternatives.

  11. #9588

    I don't see it

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Good point. Plus if enough savy pooners don't pay the current exorbitant rates, the drop in rates will accelerate. I'm anxiously waiting for the K-Gals agencies to drop their rates to $200 an hour for complete PSE. That would be ideal!
    I wish they would but kgirl rates here have always been higher than LA, OC or the Bay Area. I don't recall them dropping rates ever. I have gotten extra time when they are not busy but only as a regular.

  12. #9587
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Do you never change your number?
    Normal is to use a burner, app or phone. Can have multiple numbers on the apps. Only change number when something goes down. Makes repeats, arrangements, references easier.

  13. #9586
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Damn, how old are you!?
    A comedian that is a good trait to have happy for you! I didn't live in WA in 2008 I was dealing with sand people.

  14. #9585

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Utah1234  [View Original Post]
    What was 2008 like?
    Damn, how old are you!?

  15. #9584
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Some where around 32% unemployment and visitors to providers dropped dramatically as did prices. I still remember having a couple of BBFS threesome adventures for $100 each time with no clock present! Lowered the rent on my rental some and was banging my tenant at least twice a week in exchange.

    This shut down is much worse than 2008 and bargains will be coming soon!
    Given that Boeing just shut down its production indefinitely, it will surely impact demand. I'm still waiting for the hotties to really drop their rates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape