Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9758

    Bad. Very, very, bad.

    I don't know where to start how bad this one is. Super smokey room. Heavier than the pics. Her Bush looks like she sprayed hair fertilizer on it, and it smelled like it, too. She has bad acne. She wore a hospital mask the whole time. She wouldn't look me in the eye, and turned her head the whole time. Other than that, she was awesome. Fuck me. I'm done with this shit for a while. At least until the coronavirus shit blows over. Be safe. Bean.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/204333493033

  2. #9757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Oconomowoc

    Proceed at you own risk! That woman is certifiably crazy.

    I could go into great detail, but just search the board for others experiences and you will see, many could warn you of her. She has hot pics, and her rates are fair for her looks. But the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

    But as always YMMV. Just know you've been warned!

    Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodStuff  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm her #?

  3. #9756

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    The lady from Oconomowoc who likes to just be face down when you get there is ready to see people again if anyone wants to go out and see her.
    So is she so disgusted she doesn't want to see anyone face?

  4. #9755
    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    The lady from Oconomowoc who likes to just be face down when you get there is ready to see people again if anyone wants to go out and see her.
    Can you pm her #?

  5. #9754
    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    The lady from Oconomowoc who likes to just be face down when you get there is ready to see people again if anyone wants to go out and see her.
    When did she stop? And why? She last texted me less than 3 weeks ago. She changes phone # about every month, and posts on stg too for short periods of time, as in hours, before she takes the ads down.

  6. #9753

    Jazzy

    Anyone know anything this cutie?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/599343413304

    Thanks, FOM69.

  7. #9752

    Oconomowoc woman

    The lady from Oconomowoc who likes to just be face down when you get there is ready to see people again if anyone wants to go out and see her.

  8. #9751

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    She's a in home nurse for the elderly and handicapped. Great lady, could use her new number if anyone has it.
    I would also like to get her new number if any of you would be so kind. Thanks.

  9. #9750

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she some type of a nurse? It might be a bit scary seeing a health worker with this Covid shit.
    She's a in home nurse for the elderly and handicapped. Great lady, could use her new number if anyone has it.

  10. #9749

    BluRose

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatslanger0  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/449966389277

    I've seen her post a lot in the past just wondering if anyone has any info or can direct me to a previous post because I'm new to this site.
    Usually posts her name in the ad. Not this time. Has reports on here including mine. Welcome and good luck.

  11. #9748

    Lurkers

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    He's really not being a dick at all!
    We have a similar issue down in the Racine board. Lurkers. All they ever do is ask questions. Never any contributions. Lots or PM's. I tell it to them straight. No posts, no contributions, no help.

  12. #9747

    Vet

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/449966389277

    I've seen her post a lot in the past just wondering if anyone has any info or can direct me to a previous post because I'm new to this site.

  13. #9746

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by RawhideRonnie  [View Original Post]
    Understand she is UTR, any new update info? Much obliged.
    Isn't she some type of a nurse? It might be a bit scary seeing a health worker with this Covid shit.

  14. #9745

    Vivian

    Understand she is UTR, any new update info? Much obliged.

  15. #9744

    Nikki

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/629483289612

    I slipped out of the house Friday for some late afternoon fun to see Nikki. (Not the chest tattoo one) She's at a famous motel off of Hwy 100 on the southwest side that I'm pretty sure most of us have been to. I agreed to more than what I liked to spend because I've read she's GFE and a good time. Well, she answered the door wearing sweatpants and a big t-shirt with no makeup on and her hair was in a ponytail. I'm pretty sure she just woke up from a nap. Her BBBJ didn't do anything for me and jr wasn't feeling it either. I stopped her and sucked on her nipples as I fingered her hoping jr would wake up but he didn't. She again did BBBJ and we tried some mish with my half limp noodle. Overall I wasn't impressed. She has no ass and she has a lot of saggy skin in her belly area. No kissing at all and she answered her phone twice in the hhr I was there. (Said it was her brother) I can see why guys like her because if she made herself up and put some effort into the session, she seems like she could be a lot of fun. I doubt I will repeat.

    Has anyone seem or heard of Betsy who was staying at a motel off of Appleton Ave? I don't see her ad anymore. Please PM me. Stay safe guys! Dave.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape