Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 12758
-
04-09-20 22:41 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 43Caramel Delight
Anyone familiar with her? Caramel Delight.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...774/3214055042
-
04-09-20 21:57 #6952Senior Member

Posts: 327Terrible
If this is true scenario everyone needs to be made aware. No one should jump through hoops like that. Just call it quits and call another! That's insane good job not falling for it.
Originally Posted by Chaditcom
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 20:35 #6951Regular Member

Posts: 8Review 16933
Hey man is there a link to her ad? I have been looking for some women with full Bush!
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 16:09 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 68Got me again!
I TOFTT. Talked with her on the phone. As I was driving to the Extended Stay on Universal Blvd south of Sand Lake; she sent me.
Very specific instructions on how to park in the back of the hotel. What?? As I drove around the back, I saw a car with 2 black guys.
Parked and chilling out nearby. I then went around and parked in the front where a black woman was standing out front by herself.
Spidey sense is tingling. Then I realize that I was in this same hotel a couple of months ago. Same scenario. Then I get the text saying.
That I should prove that I am not a cop. Says that I should give the $ to a girl, her friend, that will meet me in the back by the pool and.
Then she will send me the hotel room #. I can't believe mongers fall for this scam. I then proceeded to take off but fucked with her / them.
A little bit saying that I would do it. Kind of funny when they say that they think I am playing games. Final text was where exactly are you?
I replied that I was balls deep in her mom.
Fucking waste of an afternoon.
Originally Posted by Chaditcom
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 14:42 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 173Very beautiful girl, used to see her a few times a week when she was UTR a few years ago. She's been in and out of rehab and looks like she is out again, sad because she is a pretty freaking awesome person. Definitely see her before she goes down hill again, she's been in rehab for a few months now and is probably at her best, looks and health wise. She walked the trail for a little bit too from what mutual friends have told me.
Originally Posted by JMorrow
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 13:11 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 123Altamonte Vanessa big butt disappointed
https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/7...8587/1/2573939
Ok yes she is older probably 40's 50's. Big butt and nice but wrinkly. I did qv. She did not even give me CBJ. She turned around in reverse cg and started rubbing my cock against her twat which is weird because I had no wrapper on and I don't want STD. She said she is taking a break from head but at least do CBJ. She had a good personality I guess. I put her in doggy for myself hard and put on wrapper and that was that. She lives in nice apt with husky and bearded dragon.
-
04-09-20 10:30 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 109Anybody seen her?
This one looks good.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48454412/
-
04-09-20 00:22 #6946Senior Member

Posts: 68Same prob here
Hey boys,
Came across this ad. Few texts back and forth. Rates are reasonable but not sure if the spidey sense is tingling or not.
Couldn't find any other ads from her anywhere and no reviews.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...o/370165760721
-
04-07-20 01:46 #6945Senior Member

Posts: 523Anybody
Anybody seen her before thinking about toftt.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...635/3216957254
-
04-06-20 17:08 #6944Banned Member

Posts: 1328She will do 100 qv.
Originally Posted by Mk4545
[View Original Post]
PG.
-
04-06-20 10:33 #6943Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks for the report Mk. I sent Namor a text earlier this morning asking for her donation schedule but haven't heard back from her yet. I politely said BBBJ was a deal breaker for me so she might not respond at all since her ad said no exceptions. However, I've had other girls bend their rules for me on BBBJ when I let them know on first contact that it's a precondition of my agreeing to see them, so we shall see. But it sounds like her donations are too high anyway so I don't think I'll pursue her any further.
Originally Posted by Mk4545
[View Original Post]
SYM
-
04-06-20 08:27 #6942Senior Member

Posts: 113Tried her last week. Pics are accurate she's taller than I thought she would be, CBJ, multiple positions, good time but too much $$ 120 for a quick visit. Probably won't repeat because of that.
Originally Posted by MaverickUsa
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 05:05 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 307Any news on this one?
This spinner looks great! Are there reports on her here?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48623904/#.
-
04-01-20 06:17 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 691New Blonde.
Anyone check this new girl out yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48493508/
-
04-01-20 00:53 #6939Senior Member

Posts: 456Nicole
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48473662/
Was interested in seeing this girl pretty soon; just wanted to ask if anyone had met her before.










Reply With Quote






