Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 2833
-
04-08-20 10:25 #1858Senior Member

Posts: 1074Edit is Your Friend
After you post and something was changed, less $ signs or caps changed to lower case, just go straight to edit post and change it back. In editing mode it should post the way you wanted it to in the first place. I have to edit most of my posts.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 10:23 #1857Senior Member

Posts: 1074After you post and something was changed, less $ signs or caps changed to lower case, just go straight to edit post and change it back. In editing mode it should post the way you wanted it to in the first place. I have to edit most of my posts.
Originally Posted by Sinlover
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 09:49 #1856Senior Member

Posts: 1323"Code" is pointless and confusing. The "dream" thing was pointless too; glad that seems to have gone away.
Originally Posted by Sinlover
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 08:16 #1855Senior Member

Posts: 108Never had to worry about that
I would never drop 5 Bill's (or $$ or $5 H or $500) on an encounter, so I've never run into that problem!
Originally Posted by Sinlover
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 00:49 #1854Senior Member

Posts: 488Or, how about not using the code and simply write $500? Just a thought.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 12:05 #1853Senior Member

Posts: 515Rachel Fisher
Rachel has been gone for a while now. Got married and moved out east. Husband is Hispanic and has a problem with anger. Has been known to hit her a bit. Want to come back home, but with 4 children from 4 different dads that's not going to happen. She is still hot as hell. What a body and face. Remember the days in her home doing her bent over her couch. She will always be on my top five of all time.
Originally Posted by GapCaulker
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 08:40 #1852Banned Member

Posts: 1583Incubation Period
So far so good? Do you only have one more week for the incubation period!
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
Seriously I doubt you have much to worry about. Unless you are asymptomatic, then you could bring it home. That's why testing is so important. By the time you have symptoms it's too late.
-
04-07-20 07:39 #1851Senior Member

Posts: 261How about putting as 5 x $ until the issue is addressed? Note that the system added spaces between the 5 and X and $ sign.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 11:06 #1850Senior Member

Posts: 484Symbols and our code
The last couple times I tried to post 500 (as in dollars) I repeated the symbol $ five time. It was truncated to $$.
Are the computers on this site unable to fathom such a large sum of money for some adult fun? I know I am unless it is remarkably good.
-
04-01-20 21:52 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 124W. A. Rachel
Had to run to West Allis for work today and had a few minutes to spare and drove by Rachel's (3 doves / massage Rachel) place and it brought back the memories. Looks like she still lives there as there was the usual amount of kids toys in the yard. Man I miss that gal. A lot of goods times at that place.
GC.
-
03-24-20 23:12 #1848Senior Member

Posts: 114Yeah it's spreading in my neighborhood
Not to mention these girls are already nasty so you playing Russia roulette with 3 bullets instead of 1.
Originally Posted by Jeff1950
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 22:30 #1847Senior Member

Posts: 32Don't forget.
Ask her not to breathe while you are together. Then you will be fine. For a few days.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 22:20 #1846Senior Member

Posts: 2881Virus
Just don't kiss or do oral on them. Go early when they open, when they are freshly showered.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 21:49 #1845Senior Member

Posts: 819Making appointments
I usually text, give her a name, what I'm looking for incall / outcall. I let her know how long I'm looking for and ask for some donation recommendations. When she texts me back, I immediately follow up with a phone call. It seems to work okay for me.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 20:57 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 118No problem
I have found texting cogent sentences in English to be quite effective.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





