Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8610
    Quote Originally Posted by WarHammer  [View Original Post]
    I seen this add, was wondering if anyone knows if it is legit?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/067242718497
    I set an appointment with her last week early morning. Got the address and on the way there, she hit me with the "bring a condom". I'm like, fuck, I expect that to be part of your setup. But anyway, I proceeded towards the address with hope of running by a store. Exited off 40 onto Rock Quarry Rd, both stores at that exit at 5 am were closed due to COVID. I canceled the appointment but was close to the address so I scoped it out. Looks like she is staying in a house in a cul de sac in a neighborhood right off Rock Quarry Rd.

    Good luck man.

  2. #8609

    What about Susan?

    I seen this add, was wondering if anyone knows if it is legit?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/067242718497

  3. #8608

    Where are the Latinas?

    All I see are fake ads of Latinas, does anyone know a good regular Latina or any good regular. Too many games with fake ads and time wasting. Please help.

  4. #8607

    Real?


  5. #8606
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how she got money to enhance her breasts.
    Selling pussy maybe?

  6. #8605

    Wow Chell

    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was around (don't think she is still active) and it was okay. Nothing spectacular but got the job done. I actually wrote a review in January of 2014 which can still be found in the old Backpage thread (post # 5269). Those were the days.
    Agreed. My visit with her was way back in the BP days too. She was nice, huge boobies, and a bit too heavy for me for a repeat job.

    Wasn't spectacular visit unfortunately.

  7. #8604

    Milli

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how she got money to enhance her breasts.

  8. #8603

  9. #8602

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe  [View Original Post]
    I can pay whatever, as long as she's hot.
    She's one of the older ladies that's been around for awhile:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/48606989/

  10. #8601

    Old posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    There are some really bad posts about her. Do you have any recent ones you want to try? Both of the ones you have asked about are 2 year old posts. Do some research on this site if you want to know about them and if you don't see them posting, chances are they arent around any more.

  11. #8600

    Grannies

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTung  [View Original Post]
    What's your price range? Know a fantastic one, but I'm tired of recommending great options to guys who don't want to spend more than a $100 for an hour.
    I can pay whatever, as long as she's hot.

  12. #8599

  13. #8598

    This takes me back

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around, I might TOFTT.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-9827/3/591940
    I saw her when she was around (don't think she is still active) and it was okay. Nothing spectacular but got the job done. I actually wrote a review in January of 2014 which can still be found in the old Backpage thread (post # 5269). Those were the days.

  14. #8597

    Grannies

    What's your price range? Know a fantastic one, but I'm tired of recommending great options to guys who don't want to spend more than a $100 for an hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe  [View Original Post]
    Looking for all mature women. Grannies if possible please PM me if you guys know where I couldn't pay some a visit. 40's & up!

  15. #8596

    RE: Chell

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around, I might TOFTT.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-9827/3/591940
    I had trouble getting an appointment with her, it took a ton of text messages just to get a response and an appointment. When I did I drove to her area which was near Southpoint Mall at the time and was stood up. She asked me to text her when I got there, only to be ghosted. I never tried to see her again. I have not seen a NEW ad from her so she may no longer be active. Her few reviews here were generally positive but not outstanding. One poster said her belly was bigger than pictured, which was a turn off for him. Good luck, I don't think there has been a new review of her for almost two years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape