Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 628 of 888 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 678 728 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3913

    Something is fishy

    She has a tattoo on her shoulder in one pic but not the other. My guess is she's not a real provider in this area at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/571457700267

    Love the Marilyn Monroe look like she has. Does anyone know if she is legit? New poster from what I've seen.

  2. #3912

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyJim  [View Original Post]
    That one is fine as hell but fake as hell too. Runs it all over the south east. Never sets up dates. Not sure what the game is.
    Figured as much. Couldn't find any info on her anywhere.

  3. #3911

    Legit or not?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/571457700267

    Love the Marilyn Monroe look like she has. Does anyone know if she is legit? New poster from what I've seen.

  4. #3910
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, Upstate 101 passed away a year or so ago.
    Zauriel,

    Glad to see that you're still staying in contact in spite of your sabbatical from the hobby. Stay safe!

    C-66.

  5. #3909

    He had a good eye

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, Upstate 101 passed away a year or so ago.
    I always felt safe when I could tell the pictures were from him. Like an extra layer of anti LEO check. Sad to hear. He had a good eye.

  6. #3908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Sadly, Upstate 101 passed away a year or so ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyJim  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen them once when they had their own place. It was that first ad I posted when they had a hotel. Since then if I've had to set up I had to have a place. I've only been twice now. 2nd time I and they were a bit more rushed. I knew that going into it so I'm not going to complain. I will make sure I have more time or until they have their own place before I ride again. Also the eyes are weird on that filter. She looks better than that ad. Where is the guy that use to take all the great pictures of Ella, Cat and even Slim Sarah. Always liked his work.

  7. #3907

    What kind of weird ass filter is that?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/543537329187

    Sent a text asking about incalls. Because once again her ad says outcall only. Got no response. Why'all stay safe.
    I've only seen them once when they had their own place. It was that first ad I posted when they had a hotel. Since then if I've had to set up I had to have a place. I've only been twice now. 2nd time I and they were a bit more rushed. I knew that going into it so I'm not going to complain. I will make sure I have more time or until they have their own place before I ride again. Also the eyes are weird on that filter. She looks better than that ad. Where is the guy that use to take all the great pictures of Ella, Cat and even Slim Sarah. Always liked his work.

  8. #3906

    Yea if that one was real I would be broke.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyFigs  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sammy? She has my curiosity rising. Please PM some details if you don't want to post here.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/053086215507
    That one is fine as hell but fake as hell too. Runs it all over the south east. Never sets up dates. Not sure what the game is.

  9. #3905
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaysons1  [View Original Post]
    The second one she says she requires pay in full before seeing you on paypal. Major red flag. Never send money first.
    I figured as much but was holding out for a glimmer of hope.

  10. #3904

    Redhead

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/543537329187

    Sent a text asking about incalls. Because once again her ad says outcall only. Got no response. Why'all stay safe.

  11. #3903

    Sammy is also Ginger

    The same ad is running on STG in Athens, GA, but the redhead calls herself Ginger.

  12. #3902

    Not real

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyFigs  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sammy? She has my curiosity rising. Please PM some details if you don't want to post here.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/053086215507
    This one isn't real. Easy to figure out it's a scam with image search. ATM, I'd estimate 90% or more of current STG ads are one of four categories. 1. Online scams with fake pics (like this one). 2. Locals using fake pics. 3. Locals trying to rip you off. 4. Poor performers, some you wouldn't see for free. And the remaining 10% you still risk getting / spreading the virus. Was a lot easier when all you had to worry about was STDs, and that hasn't gone away either. Tough times.

  13. #3901

    Sammy

    Has anyone seen Sammy? She has my curiosity rising. Please PM some details if you don't want to post here.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/053086215507

  14. #3900
    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyJim  [View Original Post]
    I went to them.
    Ok. The reason I asked is because every ad says outcall only or you must provide the place. Never seen them advertise an incall.

  15. #3899

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Did you go to them or did they come to you?
    I went to them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape