rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Links don't always get you the info

    Some links only send you to the site. Got a more specific one?

  2. #16928

    She's fun

    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    This one is down for just about anything. I saw her a couple of days ago. Seen her twice. I like spinners more but this bbw was fun. 120 hhr with a lot of extras included. Just ask her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48567620/
    I also have played with her. Her breasts are awesome and she likes them played with. Not a whole lot she ISN'T down for like you noted. She's fun and I enjoyed motorboating her big breasts. She does well while on top and give solid BBBJ. I would definitely repeat and have repeated.

  3. #16927

    MiaMia is reaching out

    I am staying in, but Mia is offering great deals, needs some food. If you can go out to I-drive area, she is a wonderful MILF spinner of 47. PM for number if you are a contributing member, if you are zero posts, "thank you for your service, Officer!" YD.

  4. #16926
    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Looks different.
    I personally don't think the pictures in her ad do her justice. In my opinion she looks much better in person.

  5. #16925
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    Looks different.

  6. #16924
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    Found myself on an overnight trip to Highlands County a couple days ago and know Kara lives in that area so thought I'd give her a call. I have seen her several times on her trips to Orlando. As luck would have it she was available and met me at the hotel. We caught up on everything before the fun began. Started by DATY and she couldn't get enough. She O'd numerous times and the sheets were soaked. She returned the favor with a little rimming, ball play and DTBBJ were once again couldn't hold back and finished. Took a break and hit the pool to cool off. After returning to the room she wanted to know if I was ready to go again. Well I tried my best but it wasn't going to happen through no fault of her own. I made sure I brought her to a couple more O's before we were done. What a great evening. This girl truly loves what she does and it shows. Once things get back to normal and she visits Orlando she is well worth a visit. Here are a couple pics I took with her permission.
    Nice review and photos. I appreciate grown up ladies.

  7. #16923

  8. #16922

    Kara

    Found myself on an overnight trip to Highlands County a couple days ago and know Kara lives in that area so thought I'd give her a call. I have seen her several times on her trips to Orlando. As luck would have it she was available and met me at the hotel. We caught up on everything before the fun began. Started by DATY and she couldn't get enough. She O'd numerous times and the sheets were soaked. She returned the favor with a little rimming, ball play and DTBBJ were once again couldn't hold back and finished. Took a break and hit the pool to cool off. After returning to the room she wanted to know if I was ready to go again. Well I tried my best but it wasn't going to happen through no fault of her own. I made sure I brought her to a couple more O's before we were done. What a great evening. This girl truly loves what she does and it shows. Once things get back to normal and she visits Orlando she is well worth a visit. Here are a couple pics I took with her permission.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200404_183326.jpg‎   20200403_101324.jpg‎  

  9. #16921

    Catching up with another adventure

    Went to Apopka to see molly. She was thin and cute. An absolute bomb in bed. Legs shaking when she cums. Went for hhr but stayed past an hour on a sweaty, wet, sensual dream. It was not till the end I noticed the missing teeth. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48571705/

  10. #16920

    Airport bbw

    This one is down for just about anything. I saw her a couple of days ago. Seen her twice. I like spinners more but this bbw was fun. 120 hhr with a lot of extras included. Just ask her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48567620/

  11. #16919
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    She looked in rough shape. The room smelled of smoke. It was hard for you to enjoy your time with her. And you recommend her as a "professional provider"? I'd love to read a review that led to you NOT recommending the provider!
    Exactly this. I won't be seeing her again. Save your scheckles boys!

  12. #16918

    Did you TOFTT?

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeRite  [View Original Post]
    Out calls 130 hh 200 full H seems to good to be true with this cutie. Has anybody had the chance in meeting her yet?? http://kissimmee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/213302218397.
    So then, did you TOFTT and visit with her? While the link isn't working any longer, I remember that she was hot, certainly my style, and I'm curious as to whether you have any intel on her now to share with the board. Thanks!

  13. #16917

    That's a recommend?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoundErfi  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months back. It was a qv bbj. Quite honestly she looked in rough shape, the room smelled of smoke and it was hard for me to enjoy because of those reasons. But she was a very nice and caring person and got the job done. Personally wouldn't revisit but more so because there are so many others I haven't seen. Would recommend if you want professional provider.
    She looked in rough shape. The room smelled of smoke. It was hard for you to enjoy your time with her. And you recommend her as a "professional provider"? I'd love to read a review that led to you NOT recommending the provider!

  14. #16916
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock20  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys has anyone seen Pamela? I tried to set something up with her for the next couple days. Please any intel will help! As always thank you in advance!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...872/9298559219
    I don't know who she is but I do know she has posted in the Boston. Worcester area.

  15. #16915
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Who's the Naty in the pictures? Same contact information?
    I have no clue! I'm trying to see if someone has info on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape