Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 773 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 823 873 1273 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7710

    Julia

    Just had a awesome dream with Julia. Easy communication. Maybe after 20 min I was there in her soft bed. Great time and fair $.

  2. #7709

    Missy

    Has anyone partaken of Missy and care to share?

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...y/964564320950

  3. #7708

    My 2 cents on Heather

    I met her many years ago when she was part of a "swinging" couple. At that time she loved showing off for her husband, and I did have a great time with her. (She would do 3 or 4 guys at a time) The fact that her husband could be concealed while she does a "date" is possible. So watch out for that. At this point she would be about 60 to 65 years old.

  4. #7707

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by DFiler  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this MILF in cocoa.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-0699/1/233696
    She has been around for at least 10 years. She used to live in Indialantic about 10 years ago. There was a rumor back then that her SO would watch from a concealed location when she had a client. I saw her about 2 years ago when she was located in a house in "T" ville. She still had a great body then, but the experience was not great for me an I never returned. She has to be in her 60's by now for sure.

  5. #7706
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    Do a search for Heather, she's been around for at least a decade and you'll get 100+ hits. Memory serves, reviews are split, some say good service and pretty hot for her age while others say she's been using the same pics for a decade and she's older than advertised. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her years ago! Great body for her age, always on point with service and skills! However, she is closer to my age 7 decades BTW, but probably at least 60 now and I'm sure her body is still great because she took great pride in taking care of herself. Her rates were reasonable and you really need to hear from someone who has seen her recently!
    Unfortunately not any more and along with that I think her mind is gone as well and I visited with her over a year ago.

  6. #7705

    More On Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Lars57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any dreams with her, can't find any info in search.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/399411972676
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    You have to do your search in the old retired Backpage Advertisers Reviews thread. She may have had an extended vacation. The reviews aren't that good. The link didn't last a day before she took it down. Had that link been archived, it would still work. See post # 2900 in General Reports.
    Here's an archived link for Taylor's STG ad that was posted on 4-7.

    http://archive.ph/leQ1X

  7. #7704

    Little Boss lady

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    So can anybody tell me how to get this one to respond to a text. I'm going to be in her area tomorrow and she's been advertising like crazy but apparently she has all her regulars lined up or she's not interested in meeting any out of towners. I've seen some past reviews but none lately so I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if she's worth pursuing.
    It's a hit or miss with this girl. I've tried many many times to get with her and basically waited quite awhile till she responded back. Great fun when you do see her, but I'll add this. The second time wasn't as good as the first. Will I see her again? I would but I'm not reaching out to her.

  8. #7703

    Little boss needs a secretary

    So can anybody tell me how to get this one to respond to a text. I'm going to be in her area tomorrow and she's been advertising like crazy but apparently she has all her regulars lined up or she's not interested in meeting any out of towners. I've seen some past reviews but none lately so I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if she's worth pursuing.

  9. #7702

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by DFiler  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this MILF in cocoa.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-0699/1/233696
    I used to see her years ago! Great body for her age, always on point with service and skills! However, she is closer to my age 7 decades BTW, but probably at least 60 now and I'm sure her body is still great because she took great pride in taking care of herself. Her rates were reasonable and you really need to hear from someone who has seen her recently!

  10. #7701

    That's Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by DFiler  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this MILF in cocoa.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-0699/1/233696
    Do a search for Heather, she's been around for at least a decade and you'll get 100+ hits. Memory serves, reviews are split, some say good service and pretty hot for her age while others say she's been using the same pics for a decade and she's older than advertised. Good luck!

  11. #7700

    Inquiry blonde MILF

    Has anyone seen this MILF in cocoa.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-0699/1/233696

  12. #7699

    RE: Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Lars57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any dreams with her, can't find any info in search.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/399411972676
    You have to do your search in the old retired Backpage Advertisers Reviews thread. She may have had an extended vacation. The reviews aren't that good. The link didn't last a day before she took it down. Had that link been archived, it would still work. See post # 2900 in General Reports.

  13. #7698

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepWood6  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info or a review for Kandi?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/737874155353
    Did a search and found a couple of reviews, TOFTT and report back.

  14. #7697

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepWood6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any info on this Kandi?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/737874155353
    Saw her several times. She's got a safe incall location and is a super sweet girl. Overall good skills and a cute body.

    She's not completely GFE which is a bummer but overall each visit was a good time. I'd recommend because she looks good and is actually like her pics, completely drama free which is getting harder to find out there. Good luck and stay safe.

  15. #7696

    Taylor

    Has anyone had any dreams with her, can't find any info in search.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/399411972676

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape