Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 29356
-
04-04-20 14:59 #13471Senior Member

Posts: 116Rub Ratings has ads but.
I have been searching in the 'Rona desert for a rub and tug. Alas, drove to most of the my usual haunts and came up with only a mirage.
I brought up rub ratings and alas there are a few advertising daily. I would assume they are open but when I drive by they are not.
Rose on Post.
Luna on Washington.
West 10th.
Geezer.
-
04-04-20 13:27 #13470Senior Member

Posts: 290Tip-Offs
Every time I have seen an ad with a gmail address asking for you to put a certain word or phase in the subject it has been phony. I have stopped replying to them. I suspect they use the subject for sorting the message for a reason.
Originally Posted by Strych9999
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 12:44 #13469Senior Member

Posts: 617Google image search is your friend. Yes, fake as the boobs on the ladies.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 10:19 #13468Senior Member

Posts: 1175Confirmed fake.
Originally Posted by Strych9999
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 10:17 #13467Senior Member

Posts: 80Ads on STG?
http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...w/806133363475
Ok, this is odd. Was checking out STG this morning and saw this. I want to say it's bullshit but I'm not sure. Anyone want to chime in?
-
04-04-20 08:50 #13466Senior Member

Posts: 106317 Holistic open
I received an email from 317 Holistic saying that they are open.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 08:45 #13465Senior Member

Posts: 527Isabella
Saw Isabella recently off of RubRatings. Pics are a little dated but definitely the girl in the pics. Absolutely gorgeous D cups on her. Massage is pretty good imo the way she uses her hair and body to body contact. Price of admission isn't too bad since I'm not always looking for FS. I enjoy a massage a lot of the time. Neighborhood isn't the best but felt safe for sure.
-
04-04-20 08:38 #13464Senior Member

Posts: 527Deanna
Checking to see if anyone has seen Deanna at her new place up north? She has texted a few times saying she's open for business but I've had better options recently. I thought I read a few months back that said beware. Not really sure what that meant because an explanation wasn't given. I saw her once at 317 and had a good visit.
-
04-03-20 18:12 #13463Senior Member

Posts: 616Phoenix and Tucson on national
Anybody know if Phoenix and Tucson are still closed?
-
04-02-20 11:40 #13462Senior Member

Posts: 49Daily Spa
Called Sara at Daily said they were closed for the foreseeable future told me when they open she would let me know.
-
03-30-20 09:27 #13461Senior Member

Posts: 401Drive-by AMP Reports
I thought he was referring to all the posts on here from mongers driving around, looking for open AMPs!
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 20:34 #13460Senior Member

Posts: 1175I'm assuming he's referencing the tv news showing almost no traffic on 465. Problem is that, every time I've been on it, 465 has been business as usual.
Originally Posted by ManWithPants
[View Original Post]
Don't know where they got their footage.
-
03-29-20 18:51 #13459Senior Member

Posts: 727Bean Pot or Franklin RD
Sign up todays says closed for remolding.
-
03-29-20 17:16 #13458Senior Member

Posts: 176What do you mean?
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 21:06 #13457Senior Member

Posts: 230Leads for incall
Oops. I posted this in escort earlier today. I'm familiar with rub ratings but what other sites are available for massage?











Reply With Quote





