Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,591 to 22,605 of 30316
-
04-02-20 22:02 #7726I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132Stay away
This chick is disgusting. She offers a HJ only and only allows over the clothes touching. The whole Lingham stuff is a crock of shit. It's just a HJ. For $. 6, It's pathetic.
Originally Posted by Newbie1033
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 21:25 #7725Senior Member

Posts: 192Legit
Yeah she's legit. Killer body. Shitty mood, etc.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 21:25 #7724Senior Member

Posts: 41Charlotte Lingam
Been thinking of trying this. Maybe this should be in there massage thread? Not sure. Any intel?
Feel free to DM, if you'd rather not post directly. Thanks, Stay safe!
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...o/102035992943
-
04-02-20 18:11 #7723Senior Member

Posts: 65Can confirm. Her sister was the one who answered and I thought it was her but she was in her bed because her leg's f*ed up and she can't move. It was kind of an awkward experience. Her place was a MESS. I don't remember seeing needles, but they were probably there under all that clutter. I will never repeat. I was kinda desperate when I did that in the first place.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 18:06 #7722Senior Member

Posts: 65Idk what she looks like now, but I dreamed of her a few times a couple years ago and that's about what she looked like. But lots can change in 2 years.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 15:40 #7721Senior Member

Posts: 391Legit or not?
Anyone have any info on this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...948/2027801153
-
04-02-20 14:54 #7720Senior Member

Posts: 94I'm in love with a stripper.
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 13:50 #7719Senior Member

Posts: 241Cue T-Pain!
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 13:50 #7718Senior Member

Posts: 258Who ever got that new number is sure going to get some odd texts for a while.
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 06:07 #7717Senior Member

Posts: 94[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-02-20 02:33 #7716Senior Member

Posts: 54Alyssa is legit and worth it
I've seen her 3 times in 7-8 months at 3 different hotels near the airport. All hotels were pretty low grade and her rooms smelled of smoke and coated my clothes. Those pics are accurate and she's probably close to 40. Never gotten an attitude or overly enthusiastic. She's well worth the $. 70 for a qv. I plan to repeat post virus.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...f/549756342007
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 18:32 #7715Banned Member

Posts: 634Totally Agree
Couldn't agree with you any more. Indigo is so overrated and overpriced I think she is super cheesey in general. Horrible fake boobs, no personality at all and her ass is decent but have had much much better.More people in here would rate her average at best but way over priced. My opinion stay away there is much better for much cheaper.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 17:40 #7714Banned Member

Posts: 930Indigo's rates
Indigo charges 150 for a HH and 240 for a FH. 270 for the GFE. Her incall location is clean and very safe. PM me if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 14:45 #7713Senior Member

Posts: 39Scam
Both numbers sent me same text and same picture. They then told me to stop playing detective. I wouldn't trust this place.
Originally Posted by DollarBill50
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 14:41 #7712Senior Member

Posts: 44Ha. I'm sure you're a real catch too and she is only there for your money.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






