Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,961 to 27,975 of 41286
-
04-03-20 17:09 #13326Senior Member

Posts: 909Sadly but true yet.
Thats my type though LOL. Its rare to find a full body black chick, I say full body not fat, that actually get into it, and doesn't have a big attitude which is another turnoff. Went to one last year. Very pretty doe, full body kinda hourglassed, but the attitude, lord have mercy could barely keep a chug going. Yet, think its worth the chances, because once you find one whos chill. That be the best LOL.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
Also on SM she beautiful I say, but I think most the pics was filtered as well. Hate that shid especially in this hobby. If you ugly own it, ain't shid to do about it because the big Guy upstairs was generous with the ugly stick.
Noteworthy: BTW while I was writing this review I got a call from one of the numerous # I texted this early morning from them. Voice was helly deep, yes a dude, I forget which ad it was but damn that woke me up if anything. Was expecting a sexy voice, not Tyron on the other end LOL. Odly enough call lasted 1 min LOL, was just curious what his line pitch was LOL.
-
04-03-20 14:55 #13325Senior Member

Posts: 180All those pics are from a porn website.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 12:05 #13324Senior Member

Posts: 653Massage spot
Is this legit and has anyone tried them.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/089500212823
-
04-03-20 06:51 #13323Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone seen this 1
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
I think it depends on her mood. I've seen her on both a good & bad day. When she's good she can be Great tho.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 06:40 #13322Regular Member

Posts: 2Yes she did and she can be all 3 of those things. I've found her services to be both good and OK. I think it just depends on her mood. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 04:56 #13321Racist douchebag

Posts: 204You can tell its the usual full big black African with or without "filters. " Should've put glasses on before viewing and passed.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 22:41 #13320Regular Member

Posts: 22Megan
I floated her 60 to raw dog her Greek about a year ago.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
This one is not high class at all.
-
04-02-20 22:33 #13319Senior Member

Posts: 867Megan
She sent me a pm and didn't appreciate the comment about donations. Sorry Meg, I did say that you were sweet!
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 21:28 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 204Kennedy is Megan
After you guys floated her old name I went through some 2019 posts and it is the same girl. Here is one of her posts from last year.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/578981318504
Obviously I have no idea what she was like when she was younger, but in my experience with her she was by far the best girl I've dealt with from STG. I always book a hh so I'm not rushed and what she asked for (which is not mine to share) was a hair pricier than what some girls around here want for the hh, especially now, but not out of line. Like I said before, she was a class act when I saw her and I'd pay her asking price again without hesitation. As always YMMV.
-
04-02-20 18:11 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 599Miranda
Just got a text from one of my Jax favorites, Miranda. She said she lost her phone and all her contacts. She has a new number ending in 6944 so if you have that number and are interested in having some fun during our statewide lock down, give her a call. I think we have an exception to the lock down for Exercise activities so I suppose this type of activity would be approved. If you do not have the current number and you are a SM with meaningful posts, semd me a PM and I'll share the number with you. If you want to see a great MILF provider with a great body and gives great GFE service, go see her.
-
04-02-20 18:07 #13316Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
04-02-20 17:57 #13315Senior Member

Posts: 867Megan L
I believe that is Megan. She has been around for at least 15 years! I would see her for a meager donation and she was always good to me. Haven't seen her in a long time. Was she right around 5 ft tall?
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 17:53 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 1260Not Allie
Believe that's Megan aka Bebe Cakes
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 17:11 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 477That's definitely Megan. She's been around since the Quest days at least 10.
Years ago. I've had fair visits with her but she had a ton of baby damage way back.
Then.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 16:38 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 204Don't think it was Allie
Doesn't Allie have big old fake tits? This girls had small natural ones. Don't think it is the same person.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






