Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3001
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    From the updates she's always sending, some days she does or car dates. If you want the number just send me a message.
    Has anyone actually pulled the trigger with her?

  2. #3000

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Does she host?
    From the updates she's always sending, some days she does or car dates. If you want the number just send me a message.

  3. #2999
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Does she host?
    No and she's adamant / borderline rude about the fact that you have to pick her up to take her to the FC / hotel. She's a unique chick.

  4. #2998

    AmySugar93

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here before and has had a few different SA profiles. 2 $$ everything cover, I declined and got cursed out but short term memory because every other day I have a text with her status and hotel location. Now she also promotes her instagram: sw_eety5598.
    Pic looks like a model / actress. Likely fake pics. Could be a real SB or not.

  5. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here before and has had a few different SA profiles. 2 $$ everything cover, I declined and got cursed out but short term memory because every other day I have a text with her status and hotel location. Now she also promotes her instagram: sw_eety5598.
    Does she host?

  6. #2996
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here before and has had a few different SA profiles. 2 $$ everything cover, I declined and got cursed out but short term memory because every other day I have a text with her status and hotel location. Now she also promotes her instagram: sw_eety5598.
    LOL! Yup, she's had various different profiles on SA. She must get them shut down weekly. Always diff pics so IDK what she actually looks like but she sends me verbatim the same response every time "Hi I meet only for cash all in condom". The one time I tried to negotiate and find out if BBFS was an option I got cursed out as well so I've never respond after that initial interaction with her.

  7. #2995

    All business

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the scoop on this one?

    She's been around for a bit.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/adbb0...8-5ab095c722d6
    She's been reviewed here before and has had a few different SA profiles. 2 $$ everything cover, I declined and got cursed out but short term memory because every other day I have a text with her status and hotel location. Now she also promotes her instagram: sw_eety5598.

  8. #2994

    Amy or Masha

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f92ad...f-6d0ca1e7df05

    Talking with this woman. DTF asking 300, but sends fake pics from the web of Amber Nichole Miller. Looks like a scam. But wanted to see if someone else has any information.

  9. #2993

    Sterling. Yourdream1919

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the scoop on this one?

    She's been around for a bit.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/adbb0...8-5ab095c722d6
    You asked about her and low jack had seen her and replied with a short review. She changes profiles frequently. My guess is its the same gal as yourdream1919.

  10. #2992

    Realmeetings

    Does anyone have the scoop on this one?

    She's been around for a bit.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/adbb0...8-5ab095c722d6

  11. #2991
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's not getting much foot traffic from SA cause now she's posting ads on Eros. 500 for an hr, yikes! Glad I saw her when I did for 250.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...121.htm?cat=26
    Saw her a few months back. She has a decent body but us a bit older than what her pics show. Her stomach area is also flabby. Personality wise she is really cool.

    She can take a good pounding but wouldn't repeat.
    Damage was $$$

  12. #2990

    Don't make it so hard

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    The Sheraton hotel in Tysons is closing down, likely permanently. It was my "go to" place for my sugar babes, as the hotel always accepted cash with only a $50 deposit. Anyone know where else you can get a room for cash now?
    Buy Gift cards, register them and book through an OTA like orbitz.

  13. #2989

    Curlyfantasy72

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a001...7-a12206c5feb1

    Razelda202. Talked to her. $250. She hosts.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eecb1...b-f39972ab55a7

    Sarabee7. Asking for $250. But the first time, she is only going to make out, BJ etc. No FS. For the first meet. Not sure what to make of it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/de71c...3-a338f6708fb8

    Curlyfantasy72. Agreed to $200, but will not have sex the first time we meet for coffee, but wants me to give $150 for that meet. Turned down her very gracious offer.

    There's got be a better way to negotiate. Should be talking less or talking more? What do I say when they ask how much do you want to pay with offending them by a very low ball offer? Should I be firm with a number I'm comfortable with?

    I haven't done this before. And have no idea what I'm doing.
    By the way. Curlyfantasy72 is a rip off artist. Must be some scammer trying to get cash. Gave me a number ending in 0892 and when I asked for more pics I got crickets.

  14. #2988

    Sheraton Hotel closing

    The Sheraton hotel in Tysons is closing down, likely permanently. It was my "go to" place for my sugar babes, as the hotel always accepted cash with only a $50 deposit. Anyone know where else you can get a room for cash now?

  15. #2987

    Stick to you guns

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a001...7-a12206c5feb1

    Razelda202. Talked to her. $250. She hosts.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eecb1...b-f39972ab55a7

    Sarabee7. Asking for $250. But the first time, she is only going to make out, BJ etc. No FS. For the first meet. Not sure what to make of it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/de71c...3-a338f6708fb8

    Curlyfantasy72. Agreed to $200, but will not have sex the first time we meet for coffee, but wants me to give $150 for that meet. Turned down her very gracious offer.

    There's got be a better way to negotiate. Should be talking less or talking more? What do I say when they ask how much do you want to pay with offending them by a very low ball offer? Should I be firm with a number I'm comfortable with?

    I haven't done this before. And have no idea what I'm doing.
    Thanks for the info. Stick to your guns and control the narrative. It's like shopping for a car or a house. You know what you are going to pay for a BMW or Mercedes. You know what you will are willing to pay for a Honda. Pay what you think is reasonable. Most of the time I received counters for offers lower than what they were expecting. Some times their price was too steep and other times we have met in the middle. Best practice I use is to chat it up with them before we get down to specifics. This gives them a chance to get to know you and give you a sort of " He's nice" discount. Doesn't work all the time as some women are true gamesman in this sport.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape