Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #2454

    Nastaya

    All I can say Is I know she is / can be "selective" - No offense, but she just might not have felt comfortable with you. She's big on having the right "chemistry" with someone (her words, not mine).

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and never gotten bare with her. She is maninly on p411 and comes / goes alot and stictly outcall.

  2. #2453

    Tale of the two Kandi's

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is Kandikitten69 on hx.
    Sorry for misunderstanding which Kandi why'all were referring to. I was talking about Kandi_Kat89 being the prego one. I've been following Kandikitten69 and might need to hit that in the near future.

  3. #2452

    Coed girls

    I am not surprised CSUN is cranking out cute wannabeCOED escorts. What I learned from experience is once you nail one coed hoe, you will be pimped out so to speak to all her hot friends who need help paying for books and tuition. Word of mouth goes a long way since they rarely openly advertise. Just got to get your dick in the door and your disposable burner phone will get blown up with texts and pics of pretty college girls looking to make some fast cash then once the deed is done, they will ghost you LOL.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thanxxx  [View Original Post]
    M. E. M. P. H. I. S. Making. Easy. Money. Pimping. Hoes. In. School.
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraCreamy  [View Original Post]
    For California, it's Cal State Northridge. The majority of the young girls in QOD come from there.

  4. #2451
    Quote Originally Posted by Barstool  [View Original Post]
    But I met with this girl / stripper for a hhr bbfscip / vid for 120. By far some of the best rates around and service is really good. One of the best BBBJ I've had. She doesn't have much longer in SoCal though.
    This girl is smoking hot. Who is she? PM me her info please? I want to play with her. Thanks a million.

  5. #2450
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    The hottest hoes come from Idahoe State University. I nailed this chick Brooke at the Motel 6 in Pocatello. Tons of coeds there and at BYU in Rexburg that are super hot and pretty easy to hook up if you got game and spending cash. Plenty of sweet white meat in the potatoe state, another frequent business western destination of mine. Damn this pandemic. Like an addict, I am getting severe withdrawals.

    Steak.
    For California, it's Cal State Northridge. The majority of the young girls in QOD come from there.

  6. #2449
    Quote Originally Posted by FredFourLess  [View Original Post]
    Greek is definitely on the menu for a modest upcharge which I didn't partake in since I have trouble lasting very long anyways, especially the first time I meet a lady. She is now quite prego and might have been when I saw her by just a little even though I didn't know it. She provides really good GFE, but I'm not going to repeat while she's obvious. I didn't inquire about bare services, she claims rather emphatically not to provide them. I agree that she probably shouldn't be posted on this thread.
    She is Kandikitten69 on hx.

  7. #2448
    Quote Originally Posted by OCMonger  [View Original Post]
    I think you might be confused which one is prego.

    Kandikitten69 on HX does not look prego in her pics but Kandi_Kat89 on HX is prego and states it so in her ads
    Kandi_kat69 is 4 mths preggo.

  8. #2447
    Universities cranking out hoes.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    The hottest hoes come from Idahoe State University. I nailed this chick Brooke at the Motel 6 in Pocatello. Tons of coeds there and at BYU in Rexburg that are super hot and pretty easy to hook up if you got game and spending cash. Plenty of sweet white meat in the potatoe state, another frequent business western destination of mine. Damn this pandemic. Like an addict, I am getting severe withdrawals.

    Steak.
    M. E. M. P. H. I. S.

    Making.

    Easy.

    Money.

    Pimping.

    Hoes.

    In.

    School.

    M. E. M. P. H. I. S.

  9. #2446

    Yup, wrong Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by OCMonger  [View Original Post]
    I think you might be confused which one is prego.

    Kandikitten69 on HX does not look prego in her pics but Kandi_Kat89 on HX is prego and states it so in her ads.
    Kandi Kat is a Greek queen. Kandi Kitten offers it in her menu for a more substantial up charge.

  10. #2445

    Which Kandi is Prego?

    Quote Originally Posted by FredFourLess  [View Original Post]
    Greek is definitely on the menu for a modest upcharge which I didn't partake in since I have trouble lasting very long anyways, especially the first time I meet a lady. She is now quite prego and might have been when I saw her by just a little even though I didn't know it. She provides really good GFE, but I'm not going to repeat while she's obvious. I didn't inquire about bare services, she claims rather emphatically not to provide them. I agree that she probably shouldn't be posted on this thread.
    I think you might be confused which one is prego.

    Kandikitten69 on HX does not look prego in her pics but Kandi_Kat89 on HX is prego and states it so in her ads.

  11. #2444

    Universities cranking out hoes

    The hottest hoes come from Idahoe State University. I nailed this chick Brooke at the Motel 6 in Pocatello. Tons of coeds there and at BYU in Rexburg that are super hot and pretty easy to hook up if you got game and spending cash. Plenty of sweet white meat in the potatoe state, another frequent business western destination of mine. Damn this pandemic. Like an addict, I am getting severe withdrawals.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by PersonaX  [View Original Post]
    Arizona girls are always so fucking hot I have no idea why.
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraCreamy  [View Original Post]
    Arizona State University is hoe manufacturing capital.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brooke ISU (1).jpg‎   Brooke ISU (2).jpg‎   Brooke ISU (3).jpg‎   Brooke ISU (4).jpg‎   Brooke ISU (5).jpg‎  


  12. #2443

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChaco  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before, really good time.

    I'm not sure why she's being discussed here in the Bareback Forum, she didn't seem to me like BB was a possibility.

    Also, I don't Believe Greek is on the menu either. Other than that, Full GFE.
    Greek is definitely on the menu for a modest upcharge which I didn't partake in since I have trouble lasting very long anyways, especially the first time I meet a lady. She is now quite prego and might have been when I saw her by just a little even though I didn't know it. She provides really good GFE, but I'm not going to repeat while she's obvious. I didn't inquire about bare services, she claims rather emphatically not to provide them. I agree that she probably shouldn't be posted on this thread.

  13. #2442

    Mbasset

    Anyone info on Mbassett09 Humaniplex.com/ profiles / mbassett09.

  14. #2441
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBack  [View Original Post]
    Just found this post on list crawler, anyone feel like toftt LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/48509486/
    Been there done that sweetheart her 1st week on Humaniplex. Cumpetitive rates fun times. So has another buddy monger of mine.

    Here's her PM she sent 1st day on HX and yes other extras are offered besides ones in PM. Just have to work the monger magic.

    Hey how are you my name is Kandi, I am providing incalls and outcalls to your place! I provide a GFE and fetish full of energy and desire to please. Menu: FS GFE 69 LFK HJ FOOTJ OB DATY BBBJ, FF (Face Fucking) BJ BLS (Sloppy) COT COA FIA FIV CIM (plus tip) DATO (on me) FETISH lite Spanking Russian cowgirl doggie Italian Teabag Pearls MSOG (in hour session), . 200 Half Hour 300 Hour Note: please no vulgar language PLEASE TEXT ME OR PM with your handle for all further questions, or rate inquiries (Please don't be afraid to ask).

    Rate me Specials*.

    150 hh*.

    250 Hour*.

    Plus tip*.

    CIM +50*.

    Greek +150.

    Have fun be safe and keep the good times cumming.

  15. #2440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChaco  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before, really good time.

    I'm not sure why she's being discussed here in the Bareback Forum, she didn't seem to me like BB was a possibility.

    Also, I don't Believe Greek is on the menu either. Other than that, Full GFE.
    Same here, I had a great time with her, GFE session, but not BB. Don't know why we're discussing her here, except for that's where the question was posted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape