Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 14699
-
04-02-20 13:10 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 5948Negative, all reports say CBJ only.
Originally Posted by TampaBay11
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 12:07 #3283BlueEyes1Guest
Link
Link or number of possible? DM ok. Searched Amanda and did not see her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TampaBay11
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 05:42 #3282Regular Member

Posts: 18Sent you a couple of PMs. Very interested in connecting with her.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 01:37 #3281Regular Member

Posts: 11Amanda
I've seen Amanda on and off for 3 years or so.
Was my utr when she stopped posting. She's.
Posting again and can be found on LC. Very.
Sweet mature gal that aims to please. Spinner.
Type, beautiful long legs. If you're looking for big.
Curves, look elsewhere. Limited availability due to.
Living arrangement located in Clearwater. If you.
Click with her, you'll be back for more.
-
04-01-20 19:33 #3280Senior Member

Posts: 960I am sticking with those long time providers I know are currently clean of candy (not desperate) and I am willing to donate a little more in the hope they are seeing less people reducing both of our risks. Having said that I will be seeing very few the next month or so.
Originally Posted by Hngblkm
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 15:31 #3279Senior Member

Posts: 744What happens now
With the stay at home order going into effect tomorrow, for those of us who dare make a visit for adult fun will the admission rate go up or down.
Recently, I have seen where higher $ is being requested to offset the loss in volume. I find that strange logic, cause it can impact the # of people who are now willing to see you. Unless of course you are desperate.
Thoughts.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...rida-desantis/
-
04-01-20 11:15 #3278Senior Member

Posts: 73She does seem to remove / re-post her ad a lot. I have her # if anyone wants it. Message me.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 20:30 #3277Senior Member

Posts: 536A phone number would be even better.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 15:12 #3276Senior Member

Posts: 5948Vacation over. Out in a nicer hotel case any interestee. I am conflicted w this virus shit. O am drawn to those tits but cannot chance getting sick. Fuuuuuuuuuuk.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 14:06 #3275Senior Member

Posts: 644Ad gone
Got a key word. I'm getting the whole grid view.
Originally Posted by PuffyGusta
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 21:41 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 960That is the beauty of silicone being back on the market instead of the saline crap they used for years while silicone was banned.
Originally Posted by PuffyGusta
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 17:31 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 96Dead Link
My title says it all. Oh wait.
Originally Posted by PuffyGusta
[View Original Post]
Add pics when you add a link. Just in case this happens.
-
03-30-20 15:02 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 73I've seen this one 2 x in the last week for BBBJ. $60. I know. A bit steep, but. Car date in Largo off Ulmerton. Pics are her. She asked me to review her; looking for more clientele. Her tits are man-made, but are basically perfect. I didn't know man was capable of making tits that feel so good these days. Very impressive.
https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/48427430/
-
03-30-20 14:43 #3271Senior Member

Posts: 73Agreed on last one. Had a QV BBBJ car date. Very impressive!
Originally Posted by Jeep95
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 07:52 #3270Senior Member

Posts: 960The big boobed dirty blonde UTR
The big boobed dirty blonde UTR Just looking for some dates today in mid Pinellas. PM me for details If interested.








Reply With Quote






