Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 571 621 1021 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11020

    Test

    Where and how can we do std test in this stay at home order.

  2. #11019

    You have options

    You can do online clinics and get prescriptions pretty easy on forhims.com or getroman.com, relatively inexpensive. If you want to do Testosterone replacement therapy, there are several telemedicine clinics that are good too, Defy Medical in Tampa is one of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestWind  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the recommendations. I'm self employed and insurance just doesn't make sense for me. Hopefully I can get this taken care off for less than the price of a used car.

  3. #11018
    Quote Originally Posted by James999  [View Original Post]
    There was no need for me to do a Google image search to realize that this was a fake ad. Please young man, I assume, don't rush into this without educating yourself. Best advice would be for you to read the forum and contact girls that have been seen by other members especially senior members get a couple under your belt and then you'll be able to spot fake ads. I've never contacted any of the fake ads so I don't know what the outcome is but I'm assuming these people want your information, that is your telephone number or access to your phone for some reason.

    Peace.
    Thanks! That's why I posted here before contacting the #. I do appreciate your advice tho.

  4. #11017
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    These are two I have seen and had good results.

    The first is a real MD, was a world class surgeon, that now practices hormone therapy. John Carrozella. Office in Bay Hill. He will try to get you to eat healthy, exercise and so forth (he doesn't sell supplements but believes in them), but also has access to some better blue pill type meds. He will get your progesterone balance correct, though, and that is a good thing. Not cheap and probably not on your insurance.

    If you need something that is covered by insurance or think you need something a little more drastic, David Cohen, office in Winter Park, is a urologist that really knows his shit. Office is state of the art with their own lab for quick diagnosis of a lot of stuff.

    Good luck and play safe.

    C3.
    Thanks for the recommendations. I'm self employed and insurance just doesn't make sense for me. Hopefully I can get this taken care off for less than the price of a used car.

  5. #11016
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpfactor69  [View Original Post]
    Also, when I clicked on "Old Posts" (near top, left) I see 10 ads posted in one day, probably to different cities. Casting a wide scam net.
    When they write so incredibly bad, just do a google search on a phrase. I did a qoogle search (without omitting dups) of "if you know you gat a big dick" and it came back with a few hundred hits over the last few days. It would be hard for her to get back and forth from California, Vegas, Tennessee, S Carolina, New York, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta and other places. Same pics but they use a few different numbers.

  6. #11015
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Your first post so I will cut you some slack. Three red flags:

    First, kinda pink, not exactly red. Area code is for Greenville, SC, a college town. I wouldn't count it out, but that would make me wonder.

    Second, the spelling and syntax of the add is NOT American English. I am not sure, but suspect it might be Asian. Definitely not well educated.

    Third, and this is a big one, a Google search of the pics show it is from a collection of naked ladies, and this belongs to a porn star.

    And, for the bonus, the forth one is, but this really qualifies for the more advanced course, Mongering 102, the two reviews that are there are so obviously fake, it is almost laughable.

    Play safe,

    C3.

    That took me about 30 seconds to do all that, and that is what you should do for all ads.
    Also, when I clicked on "Old Posts" (near top, left) I see 10 ads posted in one day, probably to different cities. Casting a wide scam net.

  7. #11014

    Regular

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestWind  [View Original Post]
    I just visited one of my regular girls in Lockhart. Was followed all the way home by a sheriff who stopped me just before I pulled into the driveway for a curfew violation warning
    So is this girl open to see others?

  8. #11013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Doctors I know

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestWind  [View Original Post]
    So, age is starting to take its toll on me and the pencil isn't staying as sharp as it used to.

    Any recommendations on a legit doctor. I went to two different places and both tried to sell me on natural supplement nonsense.
    These are two I have seen and had good results.

    The first is a real MD, was a world class surgeon, that now practices hormone therapy. John Carrozella. Office in Bay Hill. He will try to get you to eat healthy, exercise and so forth (he doesn't sell supplements but believes in them), but also has access to some better blue pill type meds. He will get your progesterone balance correct, though, and that is a good thing. Not cheap and probably not on your insurance.

    If you need something that is covered by insurance or think you need something a little more drastic, David Cohen, office in Winter Park, is a urologist that really knows his shit. Office is state of the art with their own lab for quick diagnosis of a lot of stuff.

    Good luck and play safe.

    C3.

  9. #11012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Mongering 101

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppySmile  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this one? Her posts don't even list her name.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...591/8644066612
    Your first post so I will cut you some slack. Three red flags:

    First, kinda pink, not exactly red. Area code is for Greenville, SC, a college town. I wouldn't count it out, but that would make me wonder.

    Second, the spelling and syntax of the add is NOT American English. I am not sure, but suspect it might be Asian. Definitely not well educated.

    Third, and this is a big one, a Google search of the pics show it is from a collection of naked ladies, and this belongs to a porn star.

    And, for the bonus, the forth one is, but this really qualifies for the more advanced course, Mongering 102, the two reviews that are there are so obviously fake, it is almost laughable.

    Play safe,

    C3.

    That took me about 30 seconds to do all that, and that is what you should do for all ads.

  10. #11011

    Curfew

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestWind  [View Original Post]
    I just visited one of my regular girls in Lockhart. Was followed all the way home by a sheriff who stopped me just before I pulled into the driveway for a curfew violation warning.
    Do you mind providing a couple of details? Was this violation of the 11 pm curfew or was it the more general and unenforceable stay-at-home?

  11. #11010
    So, age is starting to take its toll on me and the pencil isn't staying as sharp as it used to.

    Any recommendations on a legit doctor. I went to two different places and both tried to sell me on natural supplement nonsense.

  12. #11009
    I just visited one of my regular girls in Lockhart. Was followed all the way home by a sheriff who stopped me just before I pulled into the driveway for a curfew violation warning.

  13. #11008

    You need to invest a little more time research before you get yourself in trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppySmile  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this one? Her posts don't even list her name.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...591/8644066612
    There was no need for me to do a Google image search to realize that this was a fake ad. Please young man, I assume, don't rush into this without educating yourself. Best advice would be for you to read the forum and contact girls that have been seen by other members especially senior members get a couple under your belt and then you'll be able to spot fake ads. I've never contacted any of the fake ads so I don't know what the outcome is but I'm assuming these people want your information, that is your telephone number or access to your phone for some reason.

    Peace.

  14. #11007

    Dani Daniels

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppySmile  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this one? Her posts don't even list her name.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...591/8644066612
    That is Dani Daniels pornstar.

    https://socialmediapornstars.com/por...9e925ef21.html

    Google image is your friend.

  15. #11006
    Is anyone familiar with this one? Her posts don't even list her name.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...591/8644066612
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.PNG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape