Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 18817
-
04-04-20 18:29 #11032Senior Member

Posts: 941How low do you believe the prices will go.
I have a lot of contacts all over the world and this is my honest opinion of this Covid-19 and how long it is going to last inside the United States.
The virus end will not be ending until mid to end ofAugust.
With I said how long do you think it's going to take these girls to get so desperate that they will do anything repeat anything for very little money just to get their fix on.
I am not just talking about the girls on the list or skip the games. I'm talking about high and eros girls that have GPS.
I personally think these girls are going to get really desperate starting June. The true desperation probably going to hit August.
Ty.
-
04-04-20 07:44 #11031Senior Member

Posts: 2464STD test
I am going to assume you have symptoms -- it hurts like hell to pee. All the walk-in clinics are open. Just walk in and tell them you want to be tested for STDs. No one will judge you but the doctor is obligated to ask about your sexual history and ask if any partners need to be contacted.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
The down side is, none of those clinics do same day testing. Results take a few days. I think the gay clinic on Mills does same day testing but I don't know if they are open. Probably are.
If you have symptoms it may be good to pee in the cup but also go ahead and get treatment for the two most prevalent (Gonorrhea and Chlamydia). One is a pill that will be prescribed and the other is a shot in the ass that stings like a son of a beach given in the clinic. You will start feeling better the next day.
I am told that Gonorrhea is very prevalent among sex workers in Central Florida. Why? Because from the time you get it a couple weeks will pass before symptoms appear but during that time you can spread it to everyone you fuck unprotected.
Everyone in the hobby should be educated to these things.
Play safe,
C3.
-
04-03-20 11:32 #11030Senior Member

Posts: 1039Testing
Does it burn when you piss? Are you leaking some nasty discharge out of your dick? If the answer is yes to one or both contact a clinic. Centra care should still be open but I'm not sure. It wouldn't hurt to call a few family practice doctors and tell them your symptoms and maybe they can help you over the phone. Or find a tele-med and do a video call.
Sox.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 08:07 #11029Senior Member

Posts: 2464A good place to start
If you go back to the Orlando page and scroll down almost to the bottom, there is a thread called "Frequently Asked Questions Read First. " This is a collection of real life stories, best practices and a little humor. Several of us put this together a few years ago and, frankly, is pretty good, if I do say so myself. It just doesn't get added to much so lives all the way at the bottom.
Originally Posted by PoppySmile
[View Original Post]
One trick, start at the very end and read forward. It will make more sense and there aren't pages and pages of posts, so won't take long to read.
Play safe,
C3.
-
04-02-20 22:37 #11028Senior Member

Posts: 123Thanks. I've gotten a lot of helpful suggestions. Hopefully I can get back into fighting shape by the time this quarantine ends.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 19:31 #11027Senior Member

Posts: 25Hailey Knight?
I saw someone post this link a couple years ago and it looks like it was fairly recently updated with new pictures. Is Hailey back?
https://passionflowrprincess.wixsite.com/thetouch
-
04-02-20 17:07 #11026Senior Member

Posts: 2033I still have a chace
The ad also said small dicks are OK, glad there's still hope for me.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 16:54 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 139Is Backpage really back?
Is Backpage really back? Or is this another copy-cat site that is repackaging information available on other sites? Posts seem to go back about 1 month and I see some familiar faces. But lots of funny characters in subject lines, web address is "backpage. Co", not backpage.com, just doesn't smell right. I didn't find any recent backpage discussion on this board either (I have been hiding under a rock for a while). Your thoughts and skepticism?
https://backpage.co/c/orlando
RG69.
-
04-02-20 16:14 #11024Senior Member

Posts: 632Test
Where and how can we do std test in this stay at home order.
-
04-02-20 16:04 #11023Senior Member

Posts: 335You have options
You can do online clinics and get prescriptions pretty easy on forhims.com or getroman.com, relatively inexpensive. If you want to do Testosterone replacement therapy, there are several telemedicine clinics that are good too, Defy Medical in Tampa is one of them.
Originally Posted by NorthWestWind
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 15:32 #11022Senior Member

Posts: 43Thanks! That's why I posted here before contacting the #. I do appreciate your advice tho.
Originally Posted by James999
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 11:02 #11021Senior Member

Posts: 123Thanks for the recommendations. I'm self employed and insurance just doesn't make sense for me. Hopefully I can get this taken care off for less than the price of a used car.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 10:49 #11020Senior Member

Posts: 472When they write so incredibly bad, just do a google search on a phrase. I did a qoogle search (without omitting dups) of "if you know you gat a big dick" and it came back with a few hundred hits over the last few days. It would be hard for her to get back and forth from California, Vegas, Tennessee, S Carolina, New York, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta and other places. Same pics but they use a few different numbers.
Originally Posted by Warpfactor69
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 10:23 #11019Senior Member

Posts: 2033Also, when I clicked on "Old Posts" (near top, left) I see 10 ads posted in one day, probably to different cities. Casting a wide scam net.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 09:14 #11018Senior Member

Posts: 54Regular
So is this girl open to see others?
Originally Posted by NorthWestWind
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





