Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8926

    She's never let me down, Destiny!

    As most great seniors here already know, in times like this you go to those you're most comfortable with! That's exactly what I did and I have never had even a remotely negative experience with Destiny. She is my ATF, I only wish she were closer!

    For those who are fans of curves, sex appeal, sweet natured women, a ridiculously phat ass, and one of the sexiest most amazing BBBJ's you've ever had Destiny is a must see! I've been seeing her for a number of years and the other day was the first time I asked her to go CG. Let me tell you, what a great mistake that was because she gripped me so tight I nut in about 3 min but fuck all 3 min felt amaze balls! Prior to CG, she gave me a slow, sensual BBBJ with a lot of eye contact and I was forunate to hold out long enough for the 3 min trip to heaven, LOL. 80 is her qv rate and that's a steal IMO!

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1150641

    Be safe out there fellas!!

    Creepin.

  2. #8925
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten any PM's from Rice34? Zero posts but apparently has opinions about things. I'm not sure if it's the same guy from before, Rice35. Called me out for giving info that CP booker gave me permission to share.
    Yep, I got the following pointless message earlier in the week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice34
    No need to contribute.

    This board does nothing for "long time playas" and only serves to help dimwitted newbies who are apt to screw things up.

  3. #8924

    Is this a scam? Need opinions

    Visited this Latina crapshoot twice in the past, and yesterday when I texted for availability, I was told by the handler that it was PayPal only, and that I'd have to pay before I was told the room. I understand because of the virus that they might not want to handle cash. And I even offered to PayPal once I was in the room but all efforts failed. Back of my head says I'll get blocked and ghosted after sending the money from my car. Or am I wrong? Would appreciate any advice. Still relatively new to the whole thing.

  4. #8923

    Rice34 PM

    Has anyone gotten any PM's from Rice34? Zero posts but apparently has opinions about things. I'm not sure if it's the same guy from before, Rice35. Called me out for giving info that CP booker gave me permission to share.

  5. #8922

    Anyone?

    Anyone see this one I think she goes by Ashley. She comes across a little rude for now reason. I asked if she had a face pic my fault I forgot she had a couple. I apologized she then snaps back with I'm waisting her time and don't have time for games. WTF?

    Her rates were reasonable. 80 for short. But her attitude was a turn off. Wrong time too piss off potential new clients. But anyway her loss.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-to...-baby/28380252

  6. #8921

    DS Update

    Just got back from seeing Lovely. Really sweet girl. Kinda shy and quiet, but once she warms up to you, she's a lot of fun. Her pics are accurate, but she doesn't wear as much makeup IRL. She looks like an older Yoona (Girls Generation). LOTS of kissing, great BBBJ / DATY. My only issue with her are the boobs: great eraser tip nips, but boobs themselves are a little too hard to have fun with. She's here for a couple more days so see her before she leaves. Might be awhile before we see her again.

    I had a chance to talk to booker at DS. New girl is coming, but won't be for a few more days. Booker said best thing to do is check out the website to see updates.

    ClubVIP is open as well, but I'm not 100% sure on how long girls will be here for and if / when new girls are coming.

    I still haven't heard back from HT. I haven't gone through screening with AG so I'm not sure about their current situation.

  7. #8920

    Zasu Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJapenis  [View Original Post]
    Is Greek or any BB options on the menu with her?
    I have seen her twice, but it has been over a year ago, and I did enjoy Greek both times. She is a fun MILF.

  8. #8919

    Some still are

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGfe  [View Original Post]
    I guess the pandemic is affecting the supply. I had tried to set up several visits with no luck. They either do not answer or they tell me they are not hosting until after all this passes. Stay Safe.
    Though it is probably wise to take a break while this passes by, I looked around. ZaSu Knight is going to be hosting in Tysons April 8 - 10, Star DeMarco is going to be in RVA April 9th and 10th before eventually heading back up to Reston. I talked to Star recently and she is still available. Star is a lot of fun but I might recommend getting pre-screened a week or so before you want to see her, or any higher-end companion. The girls who are working through this deserve it for us to make it as easy as we can on them. Alyse is also available, but incall in Roanoke Friday. Adriana Novak will be back in town April 13th and as of now, she is available. If you have never seen a certain girl, they respond quickly if you reach out over the P411 screening system. If you don't have a P411, log on to the site (preferred411.com), set up an account, and pay the $99 for six months. You can send cash in the mail if you need to be discreet. Takes two weeks for P411 to get your $, since they are in Canada. Other payment options are on the site.

    Once you are set up, reach out to any providers over the P411 system who you weren't a dick to, and ask for them to okay you. Once you get an okay or two (some girls require at least one okay to even see you, sometimes no okay, others more okays), reach out. You would be surprised how many ladies are discreetly working through this. P411 gives you honest cred, and the good ladies will come out, even now, and reward you for it. Or, look at TER, set up an account, post a couple of reviews (this gives you free VIP access), and ask a girl to whitelist you. Get a few whitelists, and then you can send new girls PMs over the TER system. That has cred, too. This is lightening up their purses, for some, and I have talked to a few others who actually miss the dick since dudes are cancelling. They're out there. Keep the beavers grinning. And wash your hands.

  9. #8918

    I remember her

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Notice a few NY providers flocking to area. Government ask that anyone leaving NY self quarantine for two weeks. I'm sure most aren't, just chasing rent money.

    Example hadn't seen her ad in years for DMV. She ran with a slimmer chick years ago I seen. Both use the put new York throughout their ad. Representing is guess.

    If you see a ad and know a provider from that region now here recently . A FYI or cautious post be nice.

    Not saying its only new York but that's one place for the whole state if you leave please self quarantine order was made.

    She cool as I remember her. They shared rooms.

    But more than likely escaped from new York. For the 80's movie buffs. Be safe and help keep each other safe.

    http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...x/726960422611
    My first time with her ironically was in DC and I was visiting for work back in like 2011. She did share a room then too. I'm surprised she is out here with her being super cautious. She wiped me down with hand sanitizer before starting back then during no pandemic LOL. Fun time but I wouldn't repeat.

  10. #8917

    $500 tickets to Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I feel ya, I was supposed to be In Japan. I wasn't going for the reasons this board exists, but it was an option and a cancelled vacation is still a cancelled vacation.
    Just came back.

  11. #8916
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to be overseas enjoying some yummy Asian box, but here we are.

    Now I really want to scratch the itch. I've seen a few Asian crapshoots posting. My go-to crapshoot is closed. I'm hurting over here.

    That was just me venting / hoping talking about it would magically scratch my itch. FML.
    I feel ya, I was supposed to be In Japan. I wasn't going for the reasons this board exists, but it was an option and a cancelled vacation is still a cancelled vacation.

  12. #8915

    Correction

    Correction, it wasn't Rice35 that PM'd me. It was Rice34. Seriously people? SMDH.

  13. #8914

    He's still around

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice22  [View Original Post]
    I don't think he did!
    I just got a PM from him. I think he's now just lurking. I don't even remember the reason for his "retirement" post.

    Just to make it clear, all info that I gave about, is with their permission to post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200401-195936.jpg‎  

  14. #8913

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice35  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Everyone,

    Rice35 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson
    I don't think he did!

  15. #8912

    Bad timing

    I was supposed to be overseas enjoying some yummy Asian box, but here we are.

    Now I really want to scratch the itch. I've seen a few Asian crapshoots posting. My go-to crapshoot is closed. I'm hurting over here.

    That was just me venting / hoping talking about it would magically scratch my itch. FML.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape