Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 13261
-
04-02-20 20:11 #8911Senior Member

Posts: 107Re: Sonya
YMMV. I think the options would depend on how much she likes you. CFS wasn't an option during my first visit, but it was available once she got to know me. I'm no longer in that area very often, though, so it's been a number of years since I last saw her. The menu might well have changed since that time.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 14:06 #8910Senior Member

Posts: 265Sonya
All the discussion of Sonya intrigues me. I take it by the link she's still active. Does she do FS (CFS) or limited to massage with HE? What's the damage?
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 13:18 #8909Senior Member

Posts: 377I wish Sonya was still around the south shore. Father time caught up, but man did I have a great time with her. I can't make it up to where she is now, which sucks.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 11:30 #8908Senior Member

Posts: 360Sonya
Last I remember she was in Andover as I used to see Brianna that worked out of Sonya's apartment. Boy I wish Brianna was still around. What a smokeshow.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 10:45 #8907Senior Member

Posts: 67Sonya
And I see still holding firm at 39.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 00:03 #8906Senior Member

Posts: 354Ia there any other good provider in Lowell Methuen area.
-
04-01-20 22:52 #8905Regular Member

Posts: 21Re: Bigbreasted
Anyone have info on this one? Willing to TOFTT. I've been cooped up for way too long and am looking for a quick change of scenery. Feel free to PM or post. Whichever works best.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 16:37 #8904Senior Member

Posts: 635Good to know. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 13:56 #8903Senior Member

Posts: 158Sonya?
What is "North of Boston". She used to be in Dracut / Lowell. Still?
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 13:54 #8902Senior Member

Posts: 505Sonya
She switched to AdultSearch after BP closed.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...y-rubs/1153571
-
03-31-20 22:49 #8901Senior Member

Posts: 197Sonya
Met her once and she was much older than I'd anticipated.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 21:57 #8900Senior Member

Posts: 635Is Sonya still providing? I don't recall any recent ads and I haven't been to see her in 3 or 4 years. I (almost) always had a great time with her and even the less than great times were still pretty good. I might have to pay her another visit.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 12:47 #8899Senior Member

Posts: 265That's not her, not Gwendolyn.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
Gwendolyn's SA profile pic showed her face and chest with shirt open at the top to expose her ample cleavage. A pic like that was to difficult to resist. What a colossal disappointment service did not live up to the tease. I'd include a link to her SA profile but she either deleted it or blocked me long time ago. Not worth my time to determine which it was.
-
03-31-20 10:27 #8898Senior Member

Posts: 3748Jodi
This is the only pic I have of Jodi, and the only number I have is in this ad, but the face and tit pics in that old ad are faily accurrate. She likes it rough and likes to be choked--simulated, of course! (She asked for it, and got off with it, while getting inseminated.) Decent lay with DFK for 120 hh. But when I cum-pumped her a couple years ago, she was a really BIG girl, bigger than the ad pics! (See my rear-view pic below).
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
So that's really the only info and pic I have for her--so no need to write to me privately about that one! https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...22204/1/383458.
-
03-31-20 10:11 #8897Senior Member

Posts: 222Luciana was the best, sorry to hear that some guy was rude to her.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
On your list do not forget big tit britt in providence and crazy Pam.










Reply With Quote





