Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 808 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7027

    Monday and Thursday night

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I quit going down to the south loops because of the virus. I imagine many other mongers also quit. How are the girls surviving without us? For those of you still going down there what is the neighborhood like? Are there the same number of girls fighting for a smaller number of customers? Did some of the girls quit?
    No, this is not the case, there's just as many customers if not more, mongers are bored and not afraid. Last night for example, when someone available pops up, by the time you loop around for the scoop there's 4 to 5 others circling around, if the would be SW isn't gone by the then she's hopping in to a car. Demand is high as ever but supply seems quite low over all, Lincoln is totally dead don't bother, I mean it's just dead, what happened there? National is really slow, Green for now is the only real active spot I was downtown in the early evening before sunset and it was deserted, no cars anywhere, however I was walking around by the lakefront as a very attractive young woman jogged right by me in tights and smiled which was nice to see but as far as the south loop is concerned, it hasn't changed that greatly really, until after midnight then it's noticeable plus more LE vehicles are visible.

  2. #7026
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I quit going down to the south loops because of the virus. I imagine many other mongers also quit. How are the girls surviving without us? For those of you still going down there what is the neighborhood like? Are there the same number of girls fighting for a smaller number of customers? Did some of the girls quit?
    They can't quit! Most have to support a habit. I doubt if most are home waiting on that $1200 Government check to arrive.

  3. #7025
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I quit going down to the south loops because of the virus. I imagine many other mongers also quit. How are the girls surviving without us? For those of you still going down there what is the neighborhood like? Are there the same number of girls fighting for a smaller number of customers? Did some of the girls quit?
    I've been down there maybe a week ago. The usual girls who are always out, where out. I picked up one I hadn't seen before and immediately made up an excuse to get her out. Hygiene was bad and here attitude was worse. Its much easy to hit them corners with less traffic out but the girls are still the usual drugged out mess you would typically find.

  4. #7024

    What are all the SWs doing now that the virus has kept us in doors?

    I quit going down to the south loops because of the virus. I imagine many other mongers also quit. How are the girls surviving without us? For those of you still going down there what is the neighborhood like? Are there the same number of girls fighting for a smaller number of customers? Did some of the girls quit?

  5. #7023

    Lincoln or Greenfield?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Had a good talk. She's been doing this for 18 years, married and has two kids. Lives in a low rent apartment and supports the family. Only sees about 15 regulars. Would not give me a name. Seems nice and well spoken. Odd I've only saw her recently. She is low key and doesn't walk around like a crackhead all crazy back and forth. Sits in the shadows waiting for her customer.
    Was she on L or G?

  6. #7022

    Amber

    Was on a quick drive early am this morning picked up Amber. Was a decent and got the job done. 40. I think all that is said prior on her is well enough. Stay safe.

  7. #7021

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl working for a long time. Not too friendly. Appears she has regulars and when I stopped to talk she was suspicious. She really does look way better than what the pics show. Maybe native American. No Hispanic accent.
    Saw her today. Had a good talk. She's been doing this for 18 years, married and has two kids. Lives in a low rent apartment and supports the family. Only sees about 15 regulars. Would not give me a name. Seems nice and well spoken. Odd I've only saw her recently. She is low key and doesn't walk around like a crackhead all crazy back and forth. Sits in the shadows waiting for her customer.

  8. #7020

    Jim Holl

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Is Candy Greta walking the streets now?

  9. #7019

    Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    She was the flavor of quite a few mths a few yrs back. 1st hit the scene wearing a backwards Brewers cap. Anyone know if she is. Still around?
    Either here or fb mess.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...6/306837328789

  10. #7018
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    At around 10 to 11 am I saw a couple of blondes on different blocks that werE very good looking. Unfortunately, Jojo was parked on another corner nearby. This was on G. L is dead during the day. I did not see nor smell LEO during these runs.
    They look good from a block away. As I get closer I see a few days beard growth and hit the gas.

  11. #7017

    Mid morning Buffet on G

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone cruised the south or north strolls in the last 4 or 5 days? What is the scene like right now?
    At around 10 to 11 am I saw a couple of blondes on different blocks that werE very good looking. Unfortunately, Jojo was parked on another corner nearby. This was on G. L is dead during the day. I did not see nor smell LEO during these runs.

  12. #7016

    Any news lately?

    Has anyone cruised the south or north strolls in the last 4 or 5 days? What is the scene like right now?

  13. #7015
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    She was the flavor of quite a few mths a few yrs back. 1st hit the scene wearing a backwards Brewers cap. Anyone know if she is. Still around?
    She's back in the area after spending time up north. She posts on STG every now and then. Last I knew she was staying near 10 & G.

  14. #7014

    National hotels

    Anyone ever stay a night at one of the hotels on national inbox me if you ever have.

  15. #7013

    Deanna. Whatever happened to her

    She was the flavor of quite a few mths a few yrs back. 1st hit the scene wearing a backwards Brewers cap. Anyone know if she is. Still around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape