Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 1275 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7700
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    She's back out in the Palm Bay Area. Still has A1 service skills.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/593582930410

    Hit her up if you fellas need some good relief in brevard.
    I still can't get the image of those nasty fingers wrapped around my unit out of my head! Can't believe the nails haven't fallen off yet! Was she off Palm Bay road in the upstairs bedroom?

  2. #7699

    Good ol tryxy

    She's back out in the Palm Bay Area. Still has A1 service skills.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/593582930410

    Hit her up if you fellas need some good relief in brevard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7E5A940B-A7D4-42D8-8BBA-E7A5DD91BD4F.png‎   366991FB-9191-460F-89D2-6D6E633F9A32.png‎   FB6C6A68-ACAB-4470-9261-051DCEC9867B.png‎   9E7EEA02-1D46-48E3-A457-203858E9398E.png‎  

  3. #7698
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    So I got to set the record straight..
    I see she post a pic of her pussy in her ad and it's a good thing because unless your one of the extremely rare few that's as close as your going to get to it. Save your marios.

  4. #7697

    Port Canaveral spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure who you're referring to, I can think of a couple providers with names close to that, maybe Lindsey? But I think she's currently doing outcall from Merritt Island. What Lyndzie are you referring to?
    Quote Originally Posted by GiddyD  [View Original Post]
    If I was a betting man (and I'm not!) I would bet it's this girl: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/663302613333.

    I've reviewed her before, under the title port pounding. I can confirm that kitty is the TIGHTEST in central Florida, period. I've had a hell of a lot of fun pounding her. Her room is not the greatest and if you go in the day time you got to deal with the weirdos around the complex but if you go at night you can hit it like a jackhammer and no one will be the wiser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    The post prior to these two alluded to a no-hands BBBJ.

    I saw her once and that is true. The reason for that is that she has a minor disability with her hands. So, if that is a problem for you, think about it.

    Otherwise though, she is like her photos: cute, petite, tight, and a nice little ass. Excellent BBBJ. Didn't get to her tight kitty, though.

    -LSG.
    Thanks for the information guys, it is definitely appreciated! While I wouldn't mind if the OP would chime in to state whether the guess was correct, still good intel regardless!

  5. #7696

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree; this one is a disaster. A buddy of mine met her off of WYP I think and the difference in reality and the pics he said was amazing LOL I checked her and her dump of a trailer out for myself and like oscar I did a 180 and departed. I would not fuck her with my enemies dick.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...2/373502913652
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/615331669024

    New pic which is fake. Funny no pics show her fat belly?

    Stay clear of this trailer trash thief!

  6. #7695

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I usually post of my dreams but I am curious if anyone has any updated info. On Chelsea? She looks great and I like a mature woman. Any help would be appreciated.
    I've seen many times over the last few years, never had a bad experience. Mouth skills are on point, tight kitty, willing to please. Would repeat.

  7. #7694
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  8. #7693

    And to elaborate

    Quote Originally Posted by GiddyD  [View Original Post]
    If I was a betting man (and I'm not!) I would bet it's this girl: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/663302613333.

    I've reviewed her before, under the title port pounding. I can confirm that kitty is the TIGHTEST in central Florida, period. I've had a hell of a lot of fun pounding her. Her room is not the greatest and if you go in the day time you got to deal with the weirdos around the complex but if you go at night you can hit it like a jackhammer and no one will be the wiser.
    The post prior to these two alluded to a no-hands BBBJ.

    I saw her once and that is true. The reason for that is that she has a minor disability with her hands. So, if that is a problem for you, think about it.

    Otherwise though, she is like her photos: cute, petite, tight, and a nice little ass. Excellent BBBJ. Didn't get to her tight kitty, though.

    -LSG.

  9. #7692

    Chelsea Cocoa Beach

    Hi all,

    I usually post of my dreams but I am curious if anyone has any updated info. On Chelsea? She looks great and I like a mature woman. Any help would be appreciated.

  10. #7691
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure who you're referring to, I can think of a couple providers with names close to that, maybe Lindsey? But I think she's currently doing outcall from Merritt Island. What Lyndzie are you referring to?
    If I was a betting man (and I'm not!) I would bet it's this girl: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/663302613333.

    I've reviewed her before, under the title port pounding. I can confirm that kitty is the TIGHTEST in central Florida, period. I've had a hell of a lot of fun pounding her. Her room is not the greatest and if you go in the day time you got to deal with the weirdos around the complex but if you go at night you can hit it like a jackhammer and no one will be the wiser.

  11. #7690

    Please explain regarding Lyndzie too

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    But my go to has been Lyndzie in port Canaveral this little chick is talented head game is probably the best! And with no hands which usually I need some hand mixture, I just haven't try that extra tight kitty yet because I haven't been able to get it in there it's so tight but next time I'm bringing some baby oil & see how well she takes dick which she says she can take them.
    I'm not sure who you're referring to, I can think of a couple providers with names close to that, maybe Lindsey? But I think she's currently doing outcall from Merritt Island. What Lyndzie are you referring to?

  12. #7689

    Bree and shay

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Just had a great time with these 2. Bree smoking hot and tight. Shay chubby but tight kitty. Will be repeating. Both took turns with jr. Fantastic throat skills.
    What was the damage for both?

  13. #7688

    Sweet Jess

    Had a great time with Jess again tonight. Outcall / cardate only right now which wasn't an issue at all since I was comfy working from home. Showed up freshly showed and clean with a great smile. No drugs which is always a plus. Great kisser and great experience. Been one of my favorites for a long time.

    With everything that's going on make sure you treat your girls right and show them respect. Its pretty hard out there. Make sure use the new number. Tons of people have the old number and that phone is gone. Definitely repeat. Definitely my regular girl.

    Stay safe.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/975169530970

  14. #7687

    My pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by NewLurker72  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the last girl? I wasn't able to find any reports anywhere. She's been posting awhile. She's local to me and I'm looking for bbws.
    Post #6823.

  15. #7686

    My pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by NewLurker72  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the last girl? I wasn't able to find any reports anywhere. She's been posting awhile. She's local to me and I'm looking for bbws.
    Post #1964 in Daytona Beach reviews. 5 Stars! I'm only in Melbourne for a few more days so hit me up babe. <3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape