Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6938

    Request for Info. PYT Titi

    Has anyone see this woman or have any information about her and whether she is legit? I contacted her on the 321 phone number and she quoted 70 QV, 100 HHR, and 150 HR.

    https://outcall.com.listcrawler.eu/p...ando/48475263/

    https://outcall.com.listcrawler.eu/p...ando/48470730/

  2. #6937

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxPounder  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her recently. Similar but not the same girl. Girl in pic has NO tattoos. The girl at door does. Also her breast are fuller in the pic than the real person.
    Thanks Box. Appreciate the response!!

  3. #6936

    No body / lingerie pics. That should tell you something

    I put a review of her in the positive section but really needed to put it into the 'Tepid' secion. LOL.

    Positive review # 16933.

    Massive stretch marks all over the belly. Somewhat droopy, deflated tits, unshaven Bush, weird semi-flat ass as well.

  4. #6935

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RatFish  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl. Posting on STG and EA.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...1/852108488504

    Any info appreciated.
    I reviewed her recently. Similar but not the same girl. Girl in pic has NO tattoos. The girl at door does. Also her breast are fuller in the pic than the real person.

  5. #6934

    New?

    Anyone seen this girl. Posting on STG and EA.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...1/852108488504

    Any info appreciated.

  6. #6933

    Thought as much

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    First of all she is a SW (from time to time) by the hoyal inn. She's not "new in town" LOL! She does not look as good as her pics anymore, the candy is taking it's toll, still fuckable, but not for the amount she wants. If you check the SW section, you'll see a post from Caputh.

    She asks for 100 qv 150 hh, mostly car dates, never has a room and you'd be lucky to get in touch. If you do, her comms are terrible! You'll be waiting for hours. But in these trying times you may get lucky.
    I knew the spidey senses were tingling for a reason. Thanks for the confirm.

  7. #6932

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...n/517161156994

    Anyone got any info on this one? I swear I saw the ad before but can't remember a name to go with it. The pic with the cigarette is what I keyed in on.

    Any intel would be great.
    First of all she is a SW (from time to time) by the hoyal inn. She's not "new in town" LOL! She does not look as good as her pics anymore, the candy is taking it's toll, still fuckable, but not for the amount she wants. If you check the SW section, you'll see a post from Caputh.

    She asks for 100 qv 150 hh, mostly car dates, never has a room and you'd be lucky to get in touch. If you do, her comms are terrible! You'll be waiting for hours. But in these trying times you may get lucky.

  8. #6931

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil;4717575[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/48113822/[/URL]

    Anyone seen her?

    Mon 23 Mar 2020 7:32 PM.

    Available ALL NIGHT to come to your upscale Hotel or Home. Or come to my place. Discreet Incall location. NO BAIT AND SWITCH! I provide an awesome Body2 Body Glide with Service FULL. You DEFINATLEY get your moneys worth! I also provide prostate massages I am feminine and sweet. Curves in all the right places. Call me NOW. Caucasian and Asian Men only please Rachel.
    Those pics are old. She's been around before and she rushes you! Even back then she did not look as good as her pics. We're talking 5-6 years ago. Maybe she's changed?

  9. #6930

    I know she's been around before

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...n/517161156994

    Anyone got any info on this one? I swear I saw the ad before but can't remember a name to go with it. The pic with the cigarette is what I keyed in on.

    Any intel would be great.

  10. #6929

  11. #6928

    Marie Kissimmee


  12. #6927

    Geneva

    Is Geneva still operating with same hours? If things get worse around here I figure they might be one of the places watched.

    Trade up!

  13. #6926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48113822/

    Anyone seen her?

    Mon 23 Mar 2020 7:32 PM.

    Available ALL NIGHT to come to your upscale Hotel or Home. Or come to my place. Discreet Incall location. NO BAIT AND SWITCH! I provide an awesome Body2 Body Glide with Service FULL. You DEFINATLEY get your moneys worth! I also provide prostate massages I am feminine and sweet. Curves in all the right places. Call me NOW. Caucasian and Asian Men only please Rachel.
    She has been around for a while if its the same girl. She sent me that head shot 3 years ago when she advertised for body rubs on backpage. We never hooked up because she started working around mid-night past my bed time. LOL I just texted with her about a month ago when I saw this post. May be the same chix. That's all I got.

  14. #6925

    Rachel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48113822/

    Anyone seen her?

    Mon 23 Mar 2020 7:32 PM.

    Available ALL NIGHT to come to your upscale Hotel or Home. Or come to my place. Discreet Incall location. NO BAIT AND SWITCH! I provide an awesome Body2 Body Glide with Service FULL. You DEFINATLEY get your moneys worth! I also provide prostate massages I am feminine and sweet. Curves in all the right places. Call me NOW. Caucasian and Asian Men only please Rachel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1616709F-0857-41AE-AF16-19BB679CC219.jpg‎  

  15. #6924

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape