Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9676

    Italiana

    So a while back I got a hit on a CL ad by a woman who looked similar to this. Unfortunately I can't find those CL pics anywhere but am curious if anyone has seen her.

    I'd be into it but seems like she's outcall only.

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...y/965037028483

  2. #9675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox198  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her a while back. It was a lot of bullshit sneaking in her place to go fuck, she does a lot of car date mostly. She is sexy & I think Spanish. Nice phat ass & sexy tits, she does have a belly though nothing crazy. BJ skills are meh but she can take a pounding & her ass looks nice hitting it from the back. Only thing I hated about her is she is so clingy, kept texting me to see her every week.
    I was going to go see her last Sunday for $80 qv but she was to far. Is she worth driving 45 minute away for.

  3. #9674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Devil girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox198  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a lot, but this was a little while back. Overall she is fun, she knows how to suck a mean dick. She does bbfcip with no upcharge for me anyways. Only thing is just like her ad says sometimes she can do incall other times it has to be cardate. She is sexy as fuck in person, those long sexy legs look better than pics. I know her on Facebook, she has a boyfriend but he knows what she does. I honestly think he pimps her out sometimes but I don't give a fuck. Try her out she can take a pounding.
    Is she worth $100 quick visit. Because one of my boy use to fuck her for $60 and $40 and now she won't do anything less than $100. And I want to see her but I don't see anything that make her worth $100 of my money.

  4. #9673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    LOL I'll be succinct: She asked for $500, but was willing to "settle" for $400. I've seen other posters use code and lingo, but I've clearly failed to use it successfully. Like a fellow poster said, that kind of money should only be spent on Eros caliber girls. Otherwise, $250 will get you top of the line at Olita.
    Why on Eros girls? You don't think any girls can be on Eros. All they got to do is take some professional pics and charge $500.

  5. #9672
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Her ad doesn't say that she will take on a trip to Greek isles. Do you have experience that she does? If so, I might give her a try the next time I'm in the area.

    Thanks.

    Kev.
    Seen her multiple times. She was a good girl when I saw her, but she started to ask for way to much. She would ping me and say she is homeless can I send her money, or I need to pay my phone bill. It was never much money, but got annoyed.

    Trip to Greece is off the menu, tried and she was not having it. Everything else was good to go.

    Happy Hunting.

  6. #9671

    No, she can't

    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    With angel eyes. New pics on her pussy and asshole look well used. Has anyone seen her recently?

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...s/512611050084
    She can't get anal, I tried.

  7. #9670

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave47  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Tiffany, she posts all the time.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/335819226618
    I used to see her a while back. It was a lot of bullshit sneaking in her place to go fuck, she does a lot of car date mostly. She is sexy & I think Spanish. Nice phat ass & sexy tits, she does have a belly though nothing crazy. BJ skills are meh but she can take a pounding & her ass looks nice hitting it from the back. Only thing I hated about her is she is so clingy, kept texting me to see her every week.

  8. #9669

    Devil with angel eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    With angel eyes. New pics on her pussy and asshole look well used. Has anyone seen her recently?

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...s/512611050084
    I have seen her a lot, but this was a little while back. Overall she is fun, she knows how to suck a mean dick. She does bbfcip with no upcharge for me anyways. Only thing is just like her ad says sometimes she can do incall other times it has to be cardate. She is sexy as fuck in person, those long sexy legs look better than pics. I know her on Facebook, she has a boyfriend but he knows what she does. I honestly think he pimps her out sometimes but I don't give a fuck. Try her out she can take a pounding.

  9. #9668

    Tiffany

    Any info on Tiffany, she posts all the time.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/335819226618

  10. #9667

    Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    With angel eyes. New pics on her pussy and asshole look well used. Has anyone seen her recently?

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...s/512611050084
    Her ad doesn't say that she will take on a trip to Greek isles. Do you have experience that she does? If so, I might give her a try the next time I'm in the area.

    Thanks.

    Kev.

  11. #9666

    Devil

    With angel eyes. New pics on her pussy and asshole look well used. Has anyone seen her recently?

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...s/512611050084

  12. #9665
    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago and got what I wanted for. $. It was definitely a shaky situation. She is young and fun and I had a great time. She is definitely into hard candy. I could see how she could be a thief. She seemed to really get into it. Be careful.
    Hey going crazy in quarantine and was wondering if you did incall car or outcall. I typically only hobby in my travels but this one has sparked my interest.

  13. #9664

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Could you be so kind as to translate that into US dollars, please, for those of us who are hoe-price-code challenged, and who do not have the up-to-date de-coder ring? Is that 150 dollars? 50 dollars? 500 dollars? Or what? Thanks in advance for your help!
    LOL I'll be succinct: She asked for $500, but was willing to "settle" for $400. I've seen other posters use code and lingo, but I've clearly failed to use it successfully. Like a fellow poster said, that kind of money should only be spent on Eros caliber girls. Otherwise, $250 will get you top of the line at Olita.

  14. #9663

    $500

    She's asking $500. Just laugh at her. The best I ever had was $30 for 2 hours with multiple pops. Of course this was in Thailand. Found girls in Cambodia and Malaysia for as little as $17. Not only are American girls the worst, but they are the most overpriced. Usually on drugs, scammers, and in a rush to make you pop and get you out the door in 10 minutes despite paying for an hour. Before someone mentions that we can't travel at the moment, I'm aware.

  15. #9662
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Could you be so kind as to translate that into US dollars, please, for those of us who are hoe-price-code challenged, and who do not have the up-to-date de-coder ring? Is that 150 dollars? 50 dollars? 500 dollars? Or what? Thanks in advance for your help!
    It means 500. I think? Only time I would spen 500 on a girl is if she's one of those models on Boston Eros but like 99% of those pics are fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape