Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,591 to 19,605 of 61408
-
03-31-20 09:15 #41818Senior Member

Posts: 352That's an interesting take. Never heard about that kind of strategy before. Looking around, the closest hospital seems to be the City Hall Medical Center. I saw her around 9 pm or so. I'll try a couple more round but this SW navigation stuff is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 09:02 #41817Senior Member

Posts: 407Well. Did you see any girls out?
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 21:14 #41816Senior Member

Posts: 5563A longtime Kiara fan.
I'll be passing though. Is Kiara still available? Where exactly is Wilkens circle? Payson and Ashton, pops up on google maps, is it a good location.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
03-30-20 20:53 #41815Senior Member

Posts: 1126Stay at home order
The game just changed. Guess I won't be going out browsing for a bit.
Phyuck!
-
03-30-20 20:44 #41814Senior Member

Posts: 95There is a rehab clinic / meeting space there. There are tons around the city. Chances are anytime there is a rehab / meeting space, you will find a white woman with a phat ass and a drug addiction (or recovering). If you remember the time, you could probably catch her there again.
Originally Posted by Mozam
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 18:35 #41813Senior Member

Posts: 392Damn Kiara is just built for fucking. Wish there were new pics and vids of her.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 18:13 #41812

Posts: 96Recon
Heading out now W / W area let yo guys know.
-
03-30-20 14:17 #41811Senior Member

Posts: 136Photo I'd
So I was looking at the photo below and I had some thoughts. The woman on the right is Kiara, no doubt. But someone identified the woman on the right as Casey. I thought close but not right, something looked off. There is a black marking on the right shoulder blade, made to cover up a tattoo. Casey does not have a tattoo there. Also the hair looked a little too blonde. Then it hit me that is Amy. She has a tattoo right in that spot. She used to walk down near Wilkens circle, Payson and Ashton. Haven't seen her around in a while. I think she mostly works off her phone now. I have seen that pose many times. She is a good date. But she constantly texts guys trying to get them to send her $20 or $30 to help her out. A soft con.
Fun bonus fact: Amy's baby daddy was on of the guys arrested for setting all the arson fires this summer. Those fires were crazy.
Frank Out!
-
03-30-20 04:38 #41810Senior Member

Posts: 883Apple?
Not Apple / Pam I've known that frequented BP.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
This Apple I think some may know. Last I heard she got clean.
-
03-29-20 21:52 #41809Senior Member

Posts: 280The second pic is Ashley a / k / a Nikki
The one in the second pic (sitting in the bathroom) is Ashley a / k / a Nikki. She is in Dundalk. She used to hang out by the Citgo using her name Ashley, now she posts online under the name Nikki. She has an apartment in Dundalk. She is not as young as I like but I think that she is a decent provider.
.
Originally Posted by YoungHung
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 21:34 #41808

Posts: 96STRANGE shit in the hood tonight
Weird man saw 4 Leo bumper to bumper lined up on Monroe going towards Wilkins lights blasting with 1 uncle too. They had speakers blasting a message about the coronavirus. They seem to be making their way up and down the streets around the hood Wilkins area. Too weird for me headed home. Strange times man.
-
03-28-20 19:17 #41807Senior Member

Posts: 300Naturally
Occuring at Ft Detrick!
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 15:28 #41806Senior Member

Posts: 42Info
Any info on these 2 would be appreciated.
-
03-27-20 22:06 #41805Senior Member

Posts: 152Harford Rd. Ro Fo
Around 9 tonite, I saw the brunette that is always with her bf in front of the Ro Fo (always panhandling, but never dating) across the street from M&T bank. I circled around to the Ro Fo lot and got the look. I went in to buy a beverage (and break a Jackson in case she deserved a tip). When I came out, she was gone. Bf asked if I was looking for her. He said she walked up the street to meet someone. I saw her and parked. She was wearing some pink shorts that showed off her shapely legs. From a distance she looks to be an 8 or so on the monger scale. She approached, then got in my car. Up close she is a wreck! Hands all swollen and torn up from the dope. Teeth discolored. Marks all over her legs. Acted like she was semi out-of-it. Said her name is Jessica. No way I was going to let little Jack come out and play. I just gave her a 5 spot and wished her a good evening. Avoid unless that's your kind of party.
-
03-27-20 21:24 #41804Senior Member

Posts: 352Phat Ass Blonde
I'm not really one for the SWs but I was riding around Downtown and I saw this super thick PAWG with a two other ladies by W Baltimore and Charles St. It was obvious there was a habit but I really wonder if I should have tried for the PAWG. That's the kind of ass I've been looking for for a very long time.
Might have just blown my chance.











Reply With Quote



