Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 762 of 980 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 812 862 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 14699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3284
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBay11  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Amanda on and off for 3 years or so.

    Was my utr when she stopped posting. She's.

    Posting again and can be found on LC. Very.

    Sweet mature gal that aims to please. Spinner.

    Type, beautiful long legs. If you're looking for big.

    Curves, look elsewhere. Limited availability due to.

    Living arrangement located in Clearwater. If you.

    Click with her, you'll be back for more.
    Negative, all reports say CBJ only.

  2. #3283
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBay11  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Amanda on and off for 3 years or so.

    Was my utr when she stopped posting. She's.

    Posting again and can be found on LC. Very.

    Sweet mature gal that aims to please. Spinner.

    Type, beautiful long legs. If you're looking for big.

    Curves, look elsewhere. Limited availability due to.

    Living arrangement located in Clearwater. If you.

    Click with her, you'll be back for more.
    Link or number of possible? DM ok. Searched Amanda and did not see her. Thanks.

  3. #3282
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    The big boobed dirty blonde UTR Just looking for some dates today in mid Pinellas. PM me for details If interested.
    Sent you a couple of PMs. Very interested in connecting with her.

  4. #3281

    Amanda

    I've seen Amanda on and off for 3 years or so.

    Was my utr when she stopped posting. She's.

    Posting again and can be found on LC. Very.

    Sweet mature gal that aims to please. Spinner.

    Type, beautiful long legs. If you're looking for big.

    Curves, look elsewhere. Limited availability due to.

    Living arrangement located in Clearwater. If you.

    Click with her, you'll be back for more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_629895247820449.jpg‎  

  5. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    With the stay at home order going into effect tomorrow, for those of us who dare make a visit for adult fun will the admission rate go up or down.

    Recently, I have seen where higher $ is being requested to offset the loss in volume. I find that strange logic, cause it can impact the # of people who are now willing to see you. Unless of course you are desperate.

    Thoughts.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...rida-desantis/
    I am sticking with those long time providers I know are currently clean of candy (not desperate) and I am willing to donate a little more in the hope they are seeing less people reducing both of our risks. Having said that I will be seeing very few the next month or so.

  6. #3279

    What happens now

    With the stay at home order going into effect tomorrow, for those of us who dare make a visit for adult fun will the admission rate go up or down.

    Recently, I have seen where higher $ is being requested to offset the loss in volume. I find that strange logic, cause it can impact the # of people who are now willing to see you. Unless of course you are desperate.

    Thoughts.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...rida-desantis/

  7. #3278
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    Got a key word. I'm getting the whole grid view.
    She does seem to remove / re-post her ad a lot. I have her # if anyone wants it. Message me.

  8. #3277
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    Got a key word. I'm getting the whole grid view.
    A phone number would be even better.

  9. #3276
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Been in a trance over those fat tits but something felt off with her. Available 24/7. Told she either is working or w client.

    Low rates, living in cactus and doing car dates. Was set up to see her last week but was unable to go.

    She had not posted since Monday so I did some searching and what do you know.

    Well seems like she decided to spend some quality time w the uncle and has a love of all kinds of candy and a colorful history to say the least.

    Changed my mind on this one. Always nervous about that hotel also. Perhaps Bella can fulfill my desire for a nice set of tits although the Roadway ain't much better.
    Vacation over. Out in a nicer hotel case any interestee. I am conflicted w this virus shit. O am drawn to those tits but cannot chance getting sick. Fuuuuuuuuuuk.

  10. #3275

    Ad gone

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one 2 x in the last week for BBBJ. $60. I know. A bit steep, but. Car date in Largo off Ulmerton. Pics are her. She asked me to review her; looking for more clientele. Her tits are man-made, but are basically perfect. I didn't know man was capable of making tits that feel so good these days. Very impressive.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/48427430/
    Got a key word. I'm getting the whole grid view.

  11. #3274
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one 2 x in the last week for BBBJ. $60. I know. A bit steep, but. Car date in Largo off Ulmerton. Pics are her. She asked me to review her; looking for more clientele. Her tits are man-made, but are basically perfect. I didn't know man was capable of making tits that feel so good these days. Very impressive.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/48427430/
    That is the beauty of silicone being back on the market instead of the saline crap they used for years while silicone was banned.

  12. #3273

    Dead Link

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one 2 x in the last week for BBBJ. $60. I know. A bit steep, but. Car date in Largo off Ulmerton. Pics are her. She asked me to review her; looking for more clientele. Her tits are man-made, but are basically perfect. I didn't know man was capable of making tits that feel so good these days. Very impressive.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/48427430/
    My title says it all. Oh wait.

    Add pics when you add a link. Just in case this happens.

  13. #3272
    I've seen this one 2 x in the last week for BBBJ. $60. I know. A bit steep, but. Car date in Largo off Ulmerton. Pics are her. She asked me to review her; looking for more clientele. Her tits are man-made, but are basically perfect. I didn't know man was capable of making tits that feel so good these days. Very impressive.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/48427430/

  14. #3271
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep95  [View Original Post]
    Last one. Best BJ ever! Hard to reach though.
    Agreed on last one. Had a QV BBBJ car date. Very impressive!

  15. #3270

    The big boobed dirty blonde UTR

    The big boobed dirty blonde UTR Just looking for some dates today in mid Pinellas. PM me for details If interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape