Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 867
-
05-02-20 13:44 #342Senior Member

Posts: 27Spinner
What's her name?
Originally Posted by LarryTaz
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 13:57 #341Senior Member

Posts: 204Thanks Larry
Good to hear. I've been tempted to reach out, especially since she looks better than the average St. Aug fare, but her availability is always an issue. Often she comes on early in the morning and posts "available for the next 4 hours" Other times she posts once in the wee hours and never again. I'm sure she has other life obligations that limit her hours, but it's unfortunate. Some day perhaps I'll be able to catch her during normal evening hours.
Originally Posted by LarryTaz
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 22:00 #340Senior Member

Posts: 199She is legit, was worthwhile!
http://st-augustine.skipthegames.com...w/354853590665
Was not sure if she was real or just some more mimorex? Pulled the trigger today. She is real and looks like her pics! She is thin, tiny but does it well, tight skin, nice little tits with perky nips, nice kitty too, no Oder issues. I picked her up at one of the motels at 16 and took her back to my place, she asked 130 for hh, negotiated 120, felt it was well spent, I really liked her head games, if you are looking for a tiny dancer for your hand? She is an ultimate spinner! Most of all, she did not rush! We chilled and talked for a while off the clock, before and after, I even showed her the page and told her that I would post a review, she thanked me. Will see again! But anyway? Happy mongering, post any good finds please!
-
04-09-20 17:53 #339Senior Member

Posts: 204Wasted my time
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...o/781519104636
This one jerked me around the other night.
She had me go to a motel at 16 and 95, but when I got there claimed that she had a room in the motel next door but could not host there because she is staying with "friends" (translation: SO and maybe a kid). Then she claimed that she was at a restaurant across the street (which was already closed BTW) and that she'd have to return to her room to "get a card" (translation: "Would you get the room for me?).
Soon after, in a brief phone chat where I made it clear that I wasn't interested in getting a room for someone I had no history with, it was radio silence. Now would she have gone through with it if I went in and got the room? I don't know, but it was getting way too complicated, so I split.
-
04-08-20 19:56 #338Senior Member

Posts: 1260Preggo Girl
Is down in the Swamp going thru rehab, trying to clean up so state don't take her bread in the oven.
Originally Posted by CameraGuy904
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 17:05 #337Senior Member

Posts: 199Anyone?
http://st-augustine.skipthegames.com...y/686547656480
Has anybody seen this one? She looks good! Almost too good to be true? She does have a 904 # and said that she is located near 16 and 4 mile. Her coms are spotty. If I pull the trigger, I will post a review!
-
04-06-20 07:39 #336Senior Member

Posts: 31Ashlee
So had a dream with Ashlee last week. She looks slightly older than her pics but overall there were no surprises. Had a CBJ at first but told her it's not my jam. Proceed to pull it off and suck away. After a bit put on another bag and had her jump on top. Proceeded with cg, mish, then finished with doggy. Pretty standard visit. Now the prices are inflated by far. Was $$ for an hr and had to negotiate an extra pop. But she was the only one to respond to my text, so I was getting desperate. She rooms with grace but her looks are not my style. A little To boyish for me.
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...s/592861177181
-
04-06-20 02:00 #335Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: New Girl
I reached out to her last week right after she started posting, but she never responded. That's all the information that I have on her at the moment.
Originally Posted by OmgItsDoggy
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
04-05-20 22:17 #334Regular Member

Posts: 24Any info on this one
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...n/138975585755
Has anyone had the chance to see this beauty? If so, what's the damage and how was your experience?
-
04-05-20 15:59 #333Senior Member

Posts: 46Preggers
Not that I'm aware of. Don't have a current number for her.
Originally Posted by CameraGuy904
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 15:30 #332Senior Member

Posts: 1260Other Ones
One moved south of Daytona. My go-to is MIA, probably locked up somewhere. Her cousin won't answer me at all, either will the pregnant one. And the others that I knew either simply disappeared or settled down got out of the game.
Originally Posted by Choo83
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 16:12 #331Senior Member

Posts: 28Is the pregnant one still providing services?
Originally Posted by Choo83
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 16:18 #330Senior Member

Posts: 46Palatka Girls
One is currently pregnant and one is visiting her Uncle. Other than that there weren't that many others worth it.
Originally Posted by Sf2003
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 00:18 #329Senior Member

Posts: 53Any reports
Daytona had some reviews. Jist curious if anyone has seen her.
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...u/826084891035
-
03-30-20 13:29 #328Regular Member

Posts: 14Palatka
Any body know what happened to all the paltka girls haven't seen any adds for them tia.










Reply With Quote





