Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 523 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 573 623 1023 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10987

    Im out

    Guys,

    With everything going on and FL will definitely get hit soon, I'm out of playing for a while. I have diabetes and other small shit that lots of us over 50 have and with the governor basically not doing shit to curtail this, I'm not hopeful. It's just a numbers game at this point. I hope to god I'm wrong and nothing happens here, but I'll just stick to my hand for a while, LOL. Stay safe guys! I'll still enjoy all your stories.

  2. #10986
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    It's business as usual for me, but judging by the lack of traffic on the roads, lots of people are staying home. However, if you read the Emergency Executive Order and the article below you'll see that there are enough exemptions to drive a Mack truck through. In fact, I'm hard pressed to think of a single job that isn't exempt as "essential", LOL.

    But even if you're retired or unemployed, just throw your golf clubs, tennis racquet, or fishing pole in the back seat of your car and you're good to go under the "physical activity" exemption. And if you don't have a car, just ride your bike, scooter, or skateboard to your next session and it's exempt as "exercise". And if you don't have any of those, just put on some running shoes! Plus, getting a blow job is clearly an "essential service", at least for me! LOL

    Emergency Executive Order:
    https://www.scribd.com/document/4534...der#from_embed

    Everything you need to know about Orange County's stay-at-home order:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cli...outputType=amp

    SYM
    Drove by Fairvilla yesterday. They were open. Sign said "We sell essential personal care products" - so appears a 'shopping trip' to Fairvilla is a valid exception!

    They were previously 'advertising' they had toy cleaner in stock and it was a good short term substitute for hand sanitizer.

    Be safe out there. And hopefully this passes sooner rather than later.

  3. #10985

    Nikkibaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    Saw a review of her on TER. So she's around.
    That review was from 12 days ago so it might have been over 2 weeks since the reviewer saw her. The reviewer looks to be a USASG Member.

    Stay Safe,

    TM.

  4. #10984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything about NikkiBaby? I've been trying for over two weeks to set up a dream with her. Nothing.

    If anyone knows anything, please answer here or PM me. Thanks.
    Saw a review of her on TER. So she's around.

  5. #10983
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust77  [View Original Post]
    Shit just got real!

    Now we're in real trouble.

    https://news.yahoo.com/may-worldwide...191500776.html
    Thanks for the warning! I had JUST gotten done shopping when I read your post so I immediately ran back into the Publix and bought the last 3 Trojan Value Packs on the shelf and a big bottle of lube. The checkout girl who looked like she was about 17 gave me a nice smile when she asked me if I found everything I needed, LOL!

    SYM

  6. #10982

    Shit just got real!

    Now we're in real trouble.

    https://news.yahoo.com/may-worldwide...191500776.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Condom Shortage.jpg‎  

  7. #10981

    Try a DM

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything about NikkiBaby? I've been trying for over two weeks to set up a dream with her. Nothing.

    If anyone knows anything, please answer here or PM me. Thanks.
    I sent her a DM from here last week, got a reply in less than 24 hours.

    Glad you're feeling better.

  8. #10980
    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    ...That said, I am not entirely sure I agree with SYM that everything is business as usual...
    Yeah just to clarify I'm not suggesting everybody should go about their business as usual, that would be foolish. I was just trying to let ForestGreen213 (who sounds like he hasn't been out of the house lately) know that he could easily go see a provider if he wants without much fear of the Orange County Executive Order.

    That said, we should all be fearful of the coronavirus and do what we can within reason to avoid getting and spreading this bug. I just read an article in Forbes about how the Coronavirus actually kills you and it doesn't sound like a pleasant way to go. Here's a link:

    Forbes: "How Does The COVID-19 Coronavirus Kill? What Happens When You Get Infected"
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...-infected/amp/

    SYM

  9. #10979

    NikkiBaby

    Has anyone heard anything about NikkiBaby? I've been trying for over two weeks to set up a dream with her. Nothing.

    If anyone knows anything, please answer here or PM me. Thanks.

  10. #10978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Less traffic, for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    I haven't left home since before the order took effect. Is everyone really staying home or is business as usual in Otown?
    My own experience. So, the band obviously is not playing anywhere so I am at home and on furlough. I do end up doing a lot of those little projects around the house that have been waiting for me to have less work so trips to Home Depot and Ace Hardware are a daily occurrence. I was able to take a lumber yard delivery last week, so many commercial places are exempt. Grocery stores are open and, even though there is less stuff on shelves, the lines at checkout are longer and more checkouts open. Costco was a zoo with a long line to get in, even though I qualified for early hours, but they handled the line well. Most people are practicing social distancing, but there are some morons.

    Again, the driving I have done is like the traffic was way back when. I-4 is actually a pleasure.

    Play safe,

    C3.

  11. #10977

    Stay At Home and Geneva

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    I... In fact, I'm hard pressed to think of a single job that isn't exempt as "essential", LOL. But even if you're retired or unemployed, just throw your golf clubs, tennis racquet, or fishing pole in the back seat of your car and you're good to go under the "physical activity" exemption.
    I don't disagree, the whole stay at home order is another wet dream of a certain politician who would enact Marshall law if he could. Typical bad type LEO. Maybe he should look for his wife's missing handgun.

    That said, I am not entirely sure I agree with SYM that everything is business as usual, so I am avoiding Geneva for my rendezvous with UTRs. Although hotels are considered "essential", I always worry about my exit from the Swiss Chalet. Frequently, I cross paths with OCSO vehicles whose occupant is no doubt looking for a minor traffic infraction to pull me over and ask "where are you coming from ". I would imagine that after a session of doing my lady friend, he or she would try to get me flustered by pulling me over for violating the above order. It's not about actually fighting crime, it's about deterrence and power. The order let's LEO hassle everyone for one more difficult to enforce but easy to justify investigation law.

    Probably safer, with the prices available now at real hotels, to use the tips posted below.

    BTW in addition to the fitness exemption SYM mentioned, you can also have a shopping list with today's date. You can shop for food. I didn't see where the order says you have to go to the nearest store.

  12. #10976

    Nice bit of advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Why bother with it? The Econolodge is $40 and it's the hottest spot right now.
    Did a broader search, there are lots of amazing deals at similar brands. Definitely where I am going with my friends who can't do incall. Thank you, sir!

  13. #10975
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    Stay at Home Order

    I haven't left home since before the order took effect. Is everyone really staying home or is business as usual in Otown?
    It's business as usual for me, but judging by the lack of traffic on the roads, lots of people are staying home. However, if you read the Emergency Executive Order and the article below you'll see that there are enough exemptions to drive a Mack truck through. In fact, I'm hard pressed to think of a single job that isn't exempt as "essential", LOL.

    But even if you're retired or unemployed, just throw your golf clubs, tennis racquet, or fishing pole in the back seat of your car and you're good to go under the "physical activity" exemption. And if you don't have a car, just ride your bike, scooter, or skateboard to your next session and it's exempt as "exercise". And if you don't have any of those, just put on some running shoes! Plus, getting a blow job is clearly an "essential service", at least for me! LOL

    Emergency Executive Order:
    https://www.scribd.com/document/4534...der#from_embed

    Everything you need to know about Orange County's stay-at-home order:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cli...outputType=amp

    SYM

  14. #10974

    Don't get got

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciborican  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if using cash app to make a donation, had a appointment with a provider in the Curryford area and she waited until I was on my way to tell me that I had to make a deposit on cash app to make sure that I wasn't LEO. Any intel is very much appreciated. Thanks.
    This happened to many of us before the RTFF. A girl in Fairfax, Virginia ran an ad and had a few positive reviews on oThER boards which were later found to be a pimp or shill. I bought some green dot cards from 7-11 and texted her the numbers. I drove a fucking hour to the hotel she said she was at. When I texted I arrived, she texted me that I was a cop and went silent! When I checked the cards all the money was gone. I called an cursed out her vmail and an angry guy called back telling me he had my address and phone number and would call the cops because I keep harassing his wife, or he would beat my ass and show up at my job.

    Don't do prepaid. If she requires prepaid, walk away. Plenty of other fish.

  15. #10973

    Stay at Home Order

    I haven't left home since before the order took effect. Is everyone really staying home or is business as usual in Otown?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape