Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2962

    Koxoxoxo

    https://www.seeking.com/member/90a00...3-20e81847ea92

    Talking with this one for a bit. Seems to be very genuine and willing to please. Damage is $$ and won't go below that. I imagine the service would be top-notch. Told her I couldn't do that amount and she gave a very refreshing and polite response. I'm almost tempted to give in.

  2. #2961
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Candyapple

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Are you able to provide any additional information, please?
    She hosts, $300 for 1 hour.

  3. #2960

    Check out Baltimore

    I've been posting some information on the Baltimore forum. Several DC girls. Check it out if you haven't already.

    Bigfrog.

  4. #2959

    Friendly and sweet though

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her on here and she seems like she has never done this before and that is ridiculous for just a lunch date. I never was interested to meet. Hard pass on this one.
    But she was very friendly and cute though. I would like to meet her. If the price is right. Made me feel real comfortable.

  5. #2958
    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    Did she send you any more pics? I'm having a hard time believing those are her real pics.
    She sent me her Instagram handle. She's real, I have zero doubt.

  6. #2957

    Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her on here and she seems like she has never done this before and that is ridiculous for just a lunch date. I never was interested to meet. Hard pass on this one.
    Thanks for the information. She tried to convince me to send her money so she could buy cute outfits and take pics for me. I informed that I could trade pics of my cash for pics of hers! She is very fat.

  7. #2956

    Candddyapple

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcpo9  [View Original Post]
    She's an escort.
    Thanks! Are you able to provide any additional information, please?

  8. #2955
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    She's an escort.

  9. #2954

    Pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Had an arrangement set up today with her for this afternoon for 250 but requires everything covered so I passed.
    Did she send you any more pics? I'm having a hard time believing those are her real pics.

  10. #2953

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this girl:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/90508...d-8dbef013f491

    Quoting 200 for a lunch date! Just lunch and nothing else.
    I talked to her on here and she seems like she has never done this before and that is ridiculous for just a lunch date. I never was interested to meet. Hard pass on this one.

  11. #2952

    Anybody Seen Or Chatted With?


  12. #2951

    Beccalvyx

    Has anyone met this girl:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/90508...d-8dbef013f491

    Quoting 200 for a lunch date! Just lunch and nothing else.

  13. #2950

    1 mpatt. Time waster

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1bc66...8-3f0463bc4c97

    She says she needs money.

    I say -- that is why they have "go fund me".

    She says. " well considering that this is a sight made for sugar babies and sugar daddys you should look up what it means to be a sugar daddy and get off of here if you're not going to be giving us babies your money. ".

  14. #2949
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    "Interesting" Front Page.
    Yeah, I've seen a few mirror profiles like that. There's this one SB from DC with the name "Kylie" somewhere in her user name. Keeps coming back again & again, and I keep reporting her each time (scammed me a couple months ago). Seriously, Seeking needs to start charging the women for premium profiles like they already do to guys. Just because a girl can verify she's in college shouldn't mean jack shit. Doing so won't weed out all scammers, but it'd certainly help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    She seems like a pro. Always messages me and I always forget to reply. Today, I gave her my number and she texted me a few hrs later. Wants 300 ppm but cannot host. Eh, I was not too interested and I didn't try to bring her down on her price. I just left it off as "let's see if we can schedule something for next week, this rona is crazy!
    Someone here earlier mentioned this girl was asking for 250 PPM. If anyone does decide to TOFTT, stick to your guns and don't think with your little head. Keep her honest with what she originally asked for.

  15. #2948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting. Anyone else have experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8a547...2-5408f8113d2a
    "Light smoker" disqualifies her for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape