Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 19310
-
04-02-20 09:02 #7700Senior Member

Posts: 684I still can't get the image of those nasty fingers wrapped around my unit out of my head! Can't believe the nails haven't fallen off yet! Was she off Palm Bay road in the upstairs bedroom?
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 00:35 #7699Senior Member

Posts: 301Good ol tryxy
She's back out in the Palm Bay Area. Still has A1 service skills.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/593582930410
Hit her up if you fellas need some good relief in brevard.
-
04-01-20 21:35 #7698Senior Member

Posts: 60I see she post a pic of her pussy in her ad and it's a good thing because unless your one of the extremely rare few that's as close as your going to get to it. Save your marios.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 10:02 #7697Senior Member

Posts: 2959Port Canaveral spinner
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GiddyD
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the information guys, it is definitely appreciated! While I wouldn't mind if the OP would chime in to state whether the guess was correct, still good intel regardless!
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 09:35 #7696Senior Member

Posts: 468Thief
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/615331669024
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
New pic which is fake. Funny no pics show her fat belly?
Stay clear of this trailer trash thief!
-
04-01-20 09:31 #7695Regular Member

Posts: 21Chelsea
I've seen many times over the last few years, never had a bad experience. Mouth skills are on point, tight kitty, willing to please. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 23:36 #7694Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
-
03-31-20 19:46 #7693Senior Member

Posts: 424And to elaborate
The post prior to these two alluded to a no-hands BBBJ.
Originally Posted by GiddyD
[View Original Post]
I saw her once and that is true. The reason for that is that she has a minor disability with her hands. So, if that is a problem for you, think about it.
Otherwise though, she is like her photos: cute, petite, tight, and a nice little ass. Excellent BBBJ. Didn't get to her tight kitty, though.
-LSG.
-
03-31-20 13:31 #7692Senior Member

Posts: 139Chelsea Cocoa Beach
Hi all,
I usually post of my dreams but I am curious if anyone has any updated info. On Chelsea? She looks great and I like a mature woman. Any help would be appreciated.
-
03-31-20 12:14 #7691Senior Member

Posts: 127If I was a betting man (and I'm not!) I would bet it's this girl: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/663302613333.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
I've reviewed her before, under the title port pounding. I can confirm that kitty is the TIGHTEST in central Florida, period. I've had a hell of a lot of fun pounding her. Her room is not the greatest and if you go in the day time you got to deal with the weirdos around the complex but if you go at night you can hit it like a jackhammer and no one will be the wiser.
-
03-31-20 10:36 #7690Senior Member

Posts: 2959Please explain regarding Lyndzie too
I'm not sure who you're referring to, I can think of a couple providers with names close to that, maybe Lindsey? But I think she's currently doing outcall from Merritt Island. What Lyndzie are you referring to?
Originally Posted by AyeVerb
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 20:55 #7689Regular Member

Posts: 4Bree and shay
What was the damage for both?
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 22:47 #7688Senior Member

Posts: 57Sweet Jess
Had a great time with Jess again tonight. Outcall / cardate only right now which wasn't an issue at all since I was comfy working from home. Showed up freshly showed and clean with a great smile. No drugs which is always a plus. Great kisser and great experience. Been one of my favorites for a long time.
With everything that's going on make sure you treat your girls right and show them respect. Its pretty hard out there. Make sure use the new number. Tons of people have the old number and that phone is gone. Definitely repeat. Definitely my regular girl.
Stay safe.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/975169530970
-
03-29-20 21:29 #7687Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 7My pleasure
Post #6823.
Originally Posted by NewLurker72
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 21:22 #7686Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 7My pleasure
Post #1964 in Daytona Beach reviews. 5 Stars! I'm only in Melbourne for a few more days so hit me up babe. <3.
Originally Posted by NewLurker72
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




