Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,206 to 23,220 of 37365
-
03-30-20 00:09 #14160Senior Member

Posts: 342Winter
After almost a month of no luck, tonight I FINALLY got to dream of Winter who I've heard so many things about in this forum. She came through to my place and let me tell you, the great things I've read on this board about her are still an understatement. BBJCIM was. 6 (she quoted me lower but that's how much I decided to give her). Seriously, it was unlike anything I've ever had before LOL. I'm pretty well endowed, but the way she was able to go keep going down for extended periods to where her face was pressed against my pelvis is something no other provider I've seen has been able to do. Allowed me to go as hard and intense as I could on her mouth and is not a clock watcher in the least bit; I'm giving her skills an easy 10 out of 10. She is also a swallower which is another plus. Short BBW, and not a bad looking woman with a good personality to add on to it. I'm absolutely guaranteed to be seeing her again; there's no question about that. She told me only senior members can have her digits though, so I'll honor her request on that.
-
03-29-20 21:53 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 246Amy MILF Have you seen her?
Any monger had a dream with this provider? Any info I would appreciate it thanks.
-
03-29-20 17:15 #14158Senior Member

Posts: 313Ashley W
Anyone know of she's back in the game?
-
03-29-20 15:26 #14157Senior Member

Posts: 316Mz Cherry
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/250659247676
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 13:24 #14156Banned Member

Posts: 176Any links available?
Originally Posted by JuanDixon
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 13:12 #14155Banned Member

Posts: 176Amen
Amen to that watched that last night. Teeth just fallout of their mouth.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 12:20 #14154Senior Member

Posts: 123BBW Jasmine
Went to sleep dreaming about Jasmine for a. 5 QV. Great service, amazing BBBJ, switched to K9.
Definitely will repeat soon.
-
03-29-20 11:02 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 242Yes, there are two different Sky. 6 ft Sky is on vacation. 5'7" Sky is now on STG. Both are good providers.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 10:47 #14152Senior Member

Posts: 438Tiger King
The power of Meth.
-
03-29-20 10:38 #14151Senior Member

Posts: 100Robin
Well it wasnt from drugs, had some kind of reaction to medication she was on. 2 minor heart attacks back to back, her POS boyfriend dropped her off and left.
Originally Posted by CAHiker
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 08:47 #14150Senior Member

Posts: 417Psa
Many of the girls in this game are dependent on something. It's how they get through what they do or they do what they do to finance their habit. There have been comments about girls who started out good and went downhill due to their habits. Most of us have seen this. I got to know Matilda at the beginning of her decline and it was sad to watch. If you know someone who has a monkey on their back and seems to want to do something about it, they should check into Medicaid. Addiction treatment is covered. Substantially cheaper and removes the possibility of arrest which we could inadvertently get hung up in. Legalizing commercial sex in this country will never make any headway as long as opponents can point to the drug addiction problem associated with it.
-
03-29-20 00:48 #14149Senior Member

Posts: 342New Face intel?
Any of you have any Intel on this provider? Is she new? I don't recall ever seeing a post of hers, but physically speaking she is right up my alley.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/903015940043
-
03-28-20 19:55 #14148Senior Member

Posts: 694Sky
Just to be clear, while this one may have been on vacation, this is not 6 foot Sky who was partnered with Vikki. 6 foot Sky is still on vacation in Henrico's Hilton West.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 19:11 #14147Senior Member

Posts: 242Nice visit wit Sky
Had a nice visit with Sky last week who returned from vacation a few weeks ago. She was one of my regular before her vacation who gave consistent good service and has a pleasant personality. She has gained a few pounds from vacation but looking a lot healthier. If you like a MILF in her early 30's with nice long legs, give her a try. She is hard to track down though and will take a while to respond to txt.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/612776301589
-
03-28-20 18:50 #14146Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6Charm in chester
I want to give notice to one of our beautiful black girls I never see her name nor any reviews on her she is one of the most laid back not a clock watcher stays in the same hotel as J. B these two are really good friends. Give her a try.











Reply With Quote






