Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,036 to 28,050 of 41302
-
03-29-20 12:03 #13267Senior Member

Posts: 102Ashey
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/823408817805
Any one know anything about her.
-
03-29-20 11:46 #13266Racist douchebag

Posts: 204That's no brunette that's a half you know.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 11:45 #13265Senior Member

Posts: 554She's been reviewed pleanty of times. I would search her name before contacting her.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 11:40 #13264Senior Member

Posts: 909Oh that's what earth meant LOL
Oh that what earth meant about a free yr LOL. Welp like mentioned that never signed up, a member shared his acc. 9 bucks can go to a doe (get it) LOL. Yet again maybe Buffie might of been your favorite a few yrs ago, but man she looks like a nasty vampire, not even a sexy 1. If you seen aids patients who are in the ending stages, that be her. Not saying she got it, but man wouldn't touch that with a cap or a 6 ft pole.
Originally Posted by MongerDude1
[View Original Post]
Also while looking up how to rip the vids, I saw that onlyfans tries to prevent screenshots and shid.
-
03-29-20 11:39 #13263Senior Member

Posts: 554LOL not at all. I'm dead serious. One thing I've never been is a hater. We don't have to agree, but I never hate when.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 11:26 #13262Senior Member

Posts: 1260For Your Needs
The first one is Summer. 38 y / o brunette that stays in Blanding / Youngerman area. She claims to be a girl who is freaky, loving and friendly. Sweet, ADDICTIVE, always ready for FUN with her bubbly personality! She'll keep you craving for more of her! If your generous you'll get TOP priority and be CENTER OF HER ATTENTION! She'll keep you dreaming. If you're tired of boring girls, call her and doubles are available. Ask about her specials. Duval number last four ending in 4695. Oh and she's sexier in person so don't worry about the pics.
Originally Posted by AceBoogie101
[View Original Post]
Second link is to Lisa. Look for her past reviews.
-
03-29-20 11:11 #13261Senior Member

Posts: 708This one "Summer" is pretty hot. I thought her body was amazing and I've seen her twice. #some is available. She pretty responsive to her client / marketing seeing that she has left the dump she originally started in. Head game pretty good but not to my preference exactly. She seems to like giving mic checks and aims to please. I have stopped seeing her for no. But I have nothing bad to say about her. I think she is worth the try and her Body is amazing.
Originally Posted by AceBoogie101
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 11:01 #13260Senior Member

Posts: 269True
Not going to lie if it wasn't for guys like you I wouldn't know which girls to avoid. There are girls I use to see all the time but after reading some of you guys post about the girls being on that site I stopped seeing them LOL. Especially since he's doing it with girls that look sick as hell. Buffie was my favorite but dang she did him. Thank goodness I found other girls that haven't been with him yet.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 08:05 #13259Regular Member

Posts: 7Need reviews on these chicks
-
03-29-20 07:58 #13258Senior Member

Posts: 374See my previous message.
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...425&viewfull=1#post4712425.
I think all these girls at 9300 are the same chick. I'm personally staying away from any visits to 9300. Not that the chick who answers the door is terrible, but I'm hate being misled.
-
03-29-20 07:13 #13257Senior Member

Posts: 1247Jesikka
She's not as hot in person, and her pussy smells like a thousand dicks most of the time. She's hard to have a conversation with, but I've let her suck my dick three times. Maybe she'll be different for you.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video5298570...onde_sex_queen
-
03-29-20 07:07 #13256Senior Member

Posts: 1247Kendall
Thanks. I haven't found any ads with her information yet. Maybe he did her in. LOL.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 07:06 #13255Senior Member

Posts: 1247Read the news section and you'll see why she hasn't posted in a while. I'd steer clear personally, as she is providing info to others.
Originally Posted by YungC
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 04:20 #13254Senior Member

Posts: 909Lol
Smell a hint of sarcasm LOL.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 03:16 #13253Regular Member

Posts: 21Mostly agree
Yeah the jumbled videos thing really gets me, the entire thing is supposed to be seeing the girls you've thought about calling but he doesn't list their info and 99% are going to be hurt by his videos more than anything seeing them high, not wanting to suck dick, or just their general appearance. Actually the best vids he has he got from random mongers who sent him videos, they knew how to place a camera on a tripod at least. He somehow talked some younger pretty girls into doing "camshows" with him so now they've all got anything he has. IDK if its the corona virus or what but all he does is beg for more money he supposedly sends to his fans or prostitutes in his hotel, and then post pictures he got off of the internet of generic bondage scenes or feet. The image ClitEastwoodJx was looking for I believe is one of the young cam girl videos in the VIP part called summer who I guess thought he was some sort of a porn producer. Overall 9 $ was fine to satisfy my curiosity but just be careful about positive reviews now because he got mad and is offering free months for people to write reviews on here. Idk which part he thinks is misinformation but this is the smallest darkest Irish dick I've ever seen. Sorry if my pictures are fuzzy it seems like the site down-scales them.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





