Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 762 of 980 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 812 862 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 14689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3274
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one 2 x in the last week for BBBJ. $60. I know. A bit steep, but. Car date in Largo off Ulmerton. Pics are her. She asked me to review her; looking for more clientele. Her tits are man-made, but are basically perfect. I didn't know man was capable of making tits that feel so good these days. Very impressive.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/48427430/
    That is the beauty of silicone being back on the market instead of the saline crap they used for years while silicone was banned.

  2. #3273

    Dead Link

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one 2 x in the last week for BBBJ. $60. I know. A bit steep, but. Car date in Largo off Ulmerton. Pics are her. She asked me to review her; looking for more clientele. Her tits are man-made, but are basically perfect. I didn't know man was capable of making tits that feel so good these days. Very impressive.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/48427430/
    My title says it all. Oh wait.

    Add pics when you add a link. Just in case this happens.

  3. #3272
    I've seen this one 2 x in the last week for BBBJ. $60. I know. A bit steep, but. Car date in Largo off Ulmerton. Pics are her. She asked me to review her; looking for more clientele. Her tits are man-made, but are basically perfect. I didn't know man was capable of making tits that feel so good these days. Very impressive.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/48427430/

  4. #3271
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep95  [View Original Post]
    Last one. Best BJ ever! Hard to reach though.
    Agreed on last one. Had a QV BBBJ car date. Very impressive!

  5. #3270

    The big boobed dirty blonde UTR

    The big boobed dirty blonde UTR Just looking for some dates today in mid Pinellas. PM me for details If interested.

  6. #3269

    Not bad, but not great

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone have intel to offer on this one. She seems sane and ok via communications. Can't seem to find anything on her.
    Are services good or one to avoid? Pics show a nice smile sever27 x5 one twox4 three. Ass looks good and shapely 7x seven 4 for0 onex27.

    Are the pics old or recent?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/48349905/
    Seen her about two weeks ago. We caught up and she was staying with a someone (dude, no threat), the pics are recent. The good: she has put on some weight and she looks good, she is able to converse and set up a date. The bad: when I arrived she told me we could go for two pops, but I only left with one (BBBJ, no CIM), she needed to "take care of something" so I left half satisfied. My opinion is, Dez is decent but nothing really worth writing home about. Just use you're bigger head when with her.

  7. #3268

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    That is her MO. You get 10 text for everyone you send her.
    Thanks, she texted me some pictures and I thanked her. Good her to take care with the virus and I got a slew of them saying she's with God and such. Just babbling on and on.

  8. #3267

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTatLover  [View Original Post]
    I for one hope she does stay out of this biz and stays clean. I spent many a night with her. It might not be "cool" to say, but of all the girls I've seen trapped by the candy, she had the most potential to make it if she could get off it. College educated, sweet, gorgeous, etc.
    I agree I saw her weekly. None better from all my experiences. By far the most intellectual and caring.

  9. #3266
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    That is her MO. You get 10 text for everyone you send her.
    I guess I didn't rate. Mine was a 5 to 1 ratio years back LOL.

  10. #3265

    That is her MO

    Quote Originally Posted by CelyRia  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around for awhile. Think she might have gone by Dixie a long time ago. Seems very nice, looks good and responds quickly. Too quickly maybe. Texted with her and she must have sent 10 texts in 15 minutes or less. See from old reports that she provides good service, but she blew up my phone. Anyone experience the same?
    That is her MO. You get 10 text for everyone you send her.

  11. #3264

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Part of what I like about her is that she takes not watching the clock to an extreme. I've paid for an hour and spent 3+ with her. One time she offered to let me spend the night because she didn't want to take any more clients that night. I sadly had to decline. Maybe she really just wanted some company so I felt bad about saying no, but I had to go.
    I for one hope she does stay out of this biz and stays clean. I spent many a night with her. It might not be "cool" to say, but of all the girls I've seen trapped by the candy, she had the most potential to make it if she could get off it. College educated, sweet, gorgeous, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails astrid2.jpg‎  

  12. #3263

    Raine?

    I know she's been around for awhile. Think she might have gone by Dixie a long time ago. Seems very nice, looks good and responds quickly. Too quickly maybe. Texted with her and she must have sent 10 texts in 15 minutes or less. See from old reports that she provides good service, but she blew up my phone. Anyone experience the same?

  13. #3262
    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone have intel to offer on this one. She seems sane and ok via communications. Can't seem to find anything on her.

    Are services good or one to avoid? Pics show a nice smile sever27 x5 one twox4 three. Ass looks good and shapely 7x seven 4 for0 onex27.

    Are the pics old or recent?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/48349905/
    There was a report or so on her quite some time ago, seem to recall she was very on edge and nervous but delivered ok service.

  14. #3261

    Dez? St pete

    Hi,

    Does anyone have intel to offer on this one. She seems sane and ok via communications. Can't seem to find anything on her.

    Are services good or one to avoid? Pics show a nice smile sever27 x5 one twox4 three. Ass looks good and shapely 7x seven 4 for0 onex27.

    Are the pics old or recent?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/48349905/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails daa617c51ff4981197177ba22d11db77_f.jpg‎   e19bb73bcc9ae7139dd6769f55aa8490_f.jpg‎   9f0d0d8f55954a0ef8b16986afc09ead_f.jpg‎   748817b6ca991b9c2055b1521ea301c7_f.jpg‎   4a6b86ce01d4874f126b7051e164ce72_f.jpg‎  


  15. #3260

    Will post when there is next time

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    PM me for details if interested. She's only looking for single date today or possibly tomorrow. I will reply to this message when she's no longer available.
    I will post here again when there is a next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape