Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 24,211 to 24,225 of 27130
-
04-08-20 15:52 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 362Contacted her maybe 2 years ago, she told me that she doesn't do anything uncovered. Don't know if she's changed her stance on that.
Originally Posted by Trwy28
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 23:28 #2919Regular Member

Posts: 13Is Jewels Legit? I've never had the opportunity to go to them. What specific neighborhood are they in?
Originally Posted by Clewis632
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 21:58 #2918Regular Member

Posts: 40Amy Anderssen
Any BBFS intel on her?
-
04-07-20 00:19 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 1404Any idea who that Asian chick on the page is?
Originally Posted by Clewis632
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 17:07 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 294That's her. Damn I loved her look. Went to go see and do some extra play but when I saw her I just couldn't. Never got to bare her. Even at Picasso.
Originally Posted by NYMongoose
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 12:29 #2915Asshole

Posts: 106You are right. My mistake. I didn't know they were pearls and jewels together.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 07:33 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 329Pictures speak louder than word
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/fri-yay...ience-39156876
Originally Posted by Clewis632
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 15:23 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 111I'll have to check her out when she heals up then.
Originally Posted by CountFuckUla
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 17:17 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 30Samantha Sweet
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
Two comments completely on point.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 06:21 #2911Asshole

Posts: 106What? She isn't back with them. I was there last week and this week. She wasn't there. Nor did they mention her when I went. She is super popular and nobody says she back? I think you are wrong.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 02:31 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 322Thanks for the info, what did the girl look like? Different but attractive (or not)? Black, Dominican, etc? That area is very convenient so I'm okay getting regular service for the right price.
Originally Posted by ChinaManWong
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 00:49 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 193Still Want Round 2 with Sofia
I contacted Sofia from her regular number last Monday 03/23/20 for round 2 with her but I didn't get any response from her and I didn't know that now she is working with Pearls. I did my first round with her back in November during Thanksgiving fest, but since then I haven't see her. Thanks for your info that she is now with Pearls and I'm willing to take a plunge with her again.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 21:14 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 385I need to go back to NYC to visit pearls then. Well, when this crazy ass crisis is over. LOL.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 21:11 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 375Deb
That is her.
She's a bit older very cool.
Smokes.
So tell her if you want her to open the windows.
She has a wide open menu.
Great bod.
Face is ok.
But she's really cool.
Originally Posted by Fenfen
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 12:18 #2906Senior Member

Posts: 329Pearlsofnyc
There is no need to mention any specific girl at pearlsofnyc. Bareback is almost a standard practice with an extra fee of Ulysses Grant. You can set it up before end or in person with the girl. Almost like to go with the thrill of the lineup available there. By the way Sofia is with them now.











Reply With Quote





