Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: BBBJ and BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 571 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 8554
This blog is moderated by Don Mack
  1. #5314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    Save Your Time & Money

    Quote Originally Posted by CalfLeg  [View Original Post]
    Been looking at her awhile. Is she worth the price she's asking?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...anta/48270478/
    I met up with her 2 years ago. She was actually the 1st person I met from SA. I would say I was mainly motivated to partake in my first SA hookup more than anything. We chatted on SA for just part of an afternoon. I found out she was in Decatur at the time and I offered to take her out for drinks and dinner. I picked her up at the Decatur Inn where she was staying (first bad sign) and quickly realized by the way she looked she was probably a user of illegal substances. My desire for any extracurricular activities quickly disappeared. I followed through with my promise for dinner. We ate at the Taco Mac nearby and we both had a couple drinks. All time during dinner I was thinking this gal was not appealing at all, and I didn't want to catch a disease. Finished dinner and I drove her back to her motel, dropped her off and left quickly. Pictures are at least 2 years old, and like I said she looked like a street rat when I met her. I wouldn't waste my time or risk my health with this one. Chalk it up to a learning experience. The only money I spent was for dinner and drinks.

  2. #5313
    Can I get that info too please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    How much did you pay?

  3. #5312
    I saw her a couple of years ago, paid 60, I think. Even at the time it looked like she was heading down hill, so I can't imagine she's improved any. Not sure what made her think she's now worth more. I came out clean and will not return. Not rolling those dice again. Not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CalfLeg  [View Original Post]
    Been looking at her awhile. Is she worth the price she's asking?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...anta/48270478/

  4. #5311
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBare  [View Original Post]
    Stripper from the underground strip club. Looking to pay the bills what a deal. Bare head be on point with the noise of sucking going on that we all seem to luv. You can never go wrong with a slim Phatty. She let me hit bare ever time but YMMV you have to catch her when she in the mood. She at a down spot so we got to get at it while we can.
    How much did you pay?

  5. #5310
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBare  [View Original Post]
    Stripper from the underground strip club. Looking to pay the bills what a deal. Bare head be on point with the noise of sucking going on that we all seem to luv. You can never go wrong with a slim Phatty. She let me hit bare ever time but YMMV you have to catch her when she in the mood. She at a down spot so we got to get at it while we can.
    Damn bro! She's nice. Can you PM me her info?

  6. #5309

    Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by CalfLeg  [View Original Post]
    Been looking at her awhile. Is she worth the price she's asking?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...anta/48270478/
    My understanding is that there are issues with her. Possibly of an injectable nature.

  7. #5308

    Decent

    Quote Originally Posted by CalfLeg  [View Original Post]
    Been looking at her awhile. Is she worth the price she's asking?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...anta/48270478/
    I seen her last year she looks like the pics. Decent BBBJ sex was ok nothing to brag about. She doesn't swallow but does cim. If you are close give her a try. If you have to go out your way I would say find another lady.

  8. #5307
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBare  [View Original Post]
    Stripper from the underground strip club. Looking to pay the bills what a deal. Bare head be on point with the noise of sucking going on that we all seem to luv. You can never go wrong with a slim Phatty. She let me hit bare ever time but YMMV you have to catch her when she in the mood. She at a down spot so we got to get at it while we can.
    What is the name or addy of this underground strip club?

  9. #5306

    Any info on her

    Been looking at her awhile. Is she worth the price she's asking?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...anta/48270478/

  10. #5305

    Need info on her

    Any information or details on this ole head.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...anta/48292207/

  11. #5304

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBare  [View Original Post]
    Stripper from the underground strip club. Looking to pay the bills what a deal. Bare head be on point with the noise of sucking going on that we all seem to luv. You can never go wrong with a slim Phatty. She let me hit bare ever time but YMMV you have to catch her when she in the mood. She at a down spot so we got to get at it while we can.
    What's her contract info.

  12. #5303

    No reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NumPhillyFan1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like my type.
    Her phone got turn off earlier today. I am waiting for her to hit me up and give me the go. She normally gets out and comes by my place in the past.

  13. #5302

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    She went away for a few months. Completely cleaned up.
    Rehab for two months isn't long for a addict and if she's still with her baby daddy / manager it won't be long before he gets her back to her old habits fast. Messing with girls from the shooting gallery is too high a risk for me.

  14. #5301
    Looks like my type.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBare  [View Original Post]
    Stripper from the underground strip club. Looking to pay the bills what a deal. Bare head be on point with the noise of sucking going on that we all seem to luv. You can never go wrong with a slim Phatty. She let me hit bare ever time but YMMV you have to catch her when she in the mood. She at a down spot so we got to get at it while we can.

  15. #5300

    Stephanie?

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    She went away for a few months. Completely cleaned up.
    Who is she? Old link or anything?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape