Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8432

    Attention Raleigh Posters

    Guys, there is a yellow box above here that warns about using the reviews area for bitching, criticizing, etc. I think you should post if you disagree with a review. But more than once becomes drama. If you have a problem with my post, I am happy to discuss it in the "rants" area.

  2. #8431
    Quote Originally Posted by WarHammer  [View Original Post]
    Dude, WTF is the purpose of people posting random reviews with no links? How are we supposed to know who your talking about?
    Warhammer, First Rule of engagement in a web forum: You have to be able to READ.

  3. #8430

    Beverly

    Quote Originally Posted by WarHammer  [View Original Post]
    Lexi.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/180750334306

    Apples.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...b/820293362510

    Beverly.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/503702533606

    Hopefully this will get through this time, I'm new here so I'm just learning how this forum works, I tried to send this before but I don't think it sent thru, hopefully this time it posts.
    The last one named Beverly has posts in at least 5 states. Screams fake to me.

  4. #8429

    Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Sandi with the big clit is now in Carolina Beach. This is a different one.
    Dude, WTF is the purpose of people posting random reviews with no links? How are we supposed to know who your talking about?

  5. #8428
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinredline  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is the same Sandi that use to see guys in a trailer park off of Simpkins Rd (off of 401 south of Garner) back in the summer of 2015. I'm 99% sure of this. Search "Sandi" in the now long defunct "Craigslist advertiser reviews" section.

    Reviews varied greatly. Visit was mediocre. She wasn't very into it. But she had a big clit.
    Sandi with the big clit is now in Carolina Beach. This is a different one.

  6. #8427

    First it was toilet paper.

    Saw this on the Portland BBFS page https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...KBN21E1OJ?il=0.

  7. #8426

    Camera fee.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimsTime  [View Original Post]
    What you didn't go for the porno special? I would of. LOL.

    Did she say how much extra for that?
    $40 to record from phone. Bring your own tripod.

  8. #8425

    Stacy may be my atf

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMan22  [View Original Post]
    Hell not for a 60 year old. Thats too much money.
    I know haven't posted anything but I had to chime in on Stacy. I have seen her twice in Raleigh and in Wilmington both visits were in top motels with a perfect setting of music and candles. I'm not sure how old she actually is but she is very attractive, tanned, with a rock-solid body and a pair of all natural 34 b's. It is obvious she takes care of her body. Not sure what some guys are looking for but if you want a cheap 25-year-old staying in a bed bug, nasty, smoke filled, thug motel room she is not your lady. If you are looking for a mature lady with a fit body, staying in choice motels (that are expensive) where you aren't afraid to park your car and will treat you like a King with probably a GFE she is the lady for you. To me $140 hh is a bargain considering where you are going and it's right in line with most other less than stellar providers. Like I said not really sure how old she maybe early 50's but if she is 60 and looks that great and treats me like that—damn I would love to take her home with me permanent. It's nice to have another mature provider visit Raleigh, would be ashamed for her to stop visiting Raleigh because Wilmington is a long drive. Also, a shout out to Savannah another one of my favorite mature local providers.

  9. #8424

  10. #8423

    Ginger in Raleigh

    Met Ginger in a small studio / room sort of behind Ray Price dealership. Took me a minute to find it and another few minutes for her to come out and show me correct door. She's pretty cute and nice body. She was pleasant and talked a bit. Quick LE check and into BBBJ which was good to average. Then moved into Doggie, was "to tired" to do CG so finished mish. I paid for hhr but was out in about 15 minutes. She's good for a QV not sure I'd suggest any more than that. She looks clean, smells clean and is fairly attractive. Damage was overpriced at. 8 any rate thought I would contribute.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...k/306260032720

  11. #8422

    Backpage is Back and full of Koreans

    Has anyone tried one of the Asians on Backpage in Raleigh?

  12. #8421
    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning All.

    I enjoyed a great visit with Stacy yesterday afternoon. I agree with all the previous reviews regarding her services. In addition, she truly provides a real GFE experience. I also appreciate that she is staying in a higher quality hotel and has a very clean room. I really enjoyed myself and can honestly say it was one of the best visits I have ever experienced with a provider.

    HOWEVER, guys it would have been nice if your reviews shared just how old she is. Please, I do not want to upset anyone, I agree she looks great with a rocking body, BUT, she is most likely north of 60 yo. It would not surprise me if she is between 60-63 yo.

    So, if you are comfortable with the age, like others here, I highly recommend you see Stacy, you will really enjoy yourself. The donation was $140 for Hhr.

    Here is the link to the Stacy I saw to avoid confusions. Oh, she was wearing the black fishnet lingerie in the pics when I arrived.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/202229028883

    Be safe.
    Hell not for a 60 year old. Thats too much money.

  13. #8420

    Tall Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago. She had me come to her apartment in Zebulon. I believe she has roommates or family but noone was home. Anyway, she took me upstairs. She is a little bigger than what she appears in her pics. Face is the same as shown. Everything covered. 60 for the QV. Not a bad experience but I will not repeat. Good luck!

  14. #8419

    Any info on any of these girls?

    Lexi.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/180750334306

    Apples.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...b/820293362510

    Beverly.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/503702533606

    Hopefully this will get through this time, I'm new here so I'm just learning how this forum works, I tried to send this before but I don't think it sent thru, hopefully this time it posts.

  15. #8418

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape