Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #2920
    Quote Originally Posted by Trwy28  [View Original Post]
    Any BBFS intel on her?
    Contacted her maybe 2 years ago, she told me that she doesn't do anything uncovered. Don't know if she's changed her stance on that.

  2. #2919
    Quote Originally Posted by Clewis632  [View Original Post]
    You are right. My mistake. I didn't know they were pearls and jewels together
    Is Jewels Legit? I've never had the opportunity to go to them. What specific neighborhood are they in?

  3. #2918

    Amy Anderssen

    Any BBFS intel on her?

  4. #2917
    Quote Originally Posted by Clewis632  [View Original Post]
    You are right. My mistake. I didn't know they were pearls and jewels together
    Any idea who that Asian chick on the page is?

  5. #2916
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMongoose  [View Original Post]
    WOW really? Damn. She was amazing. I had so much fun with her. Thanks for the update.
    That's her. Damn I loved her look. Went to go see and do some extra play but when I saw her I just couldn't. Never got to bare her. Even at Picasso.

  6. #2915
    You are right. My mistake. I didn't know they were pearls and jewels together.

  7. #2914

    Pictures speak louder than word

    Quote Originally Posted by Clewis632  [View Original Post]
    What? She isn't back with them. I was there last week and this week. She wasn't there. Nor did they mention her when I went. She is super popular and nobody says she back? I think you are wrong.
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/fri-yay...ience-39156876

  8. #2913
    Quote Originally Posted by CountFuckUla  [View Original Post]
    Two comments completely on point.
    I'll have to check her out when she heals up then.

  9. #2912

    Samantha Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    A bottle of wine would do it for you. Sweet lady. Last time I saw her, father time started catching up on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she broke her arm and had surgery this week. She is currently recovering. All I'll say about Sam is she has a body that won't quit and she's amazing in the sack. Different options are available for certain clients depending on her level on comfort, etc. That includes anal, bb, and other things. She loves a good bottle of wine.
    Two comments completely on point.

  10. #2911
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    There is no need to mention any specific girl at pearlsofnyc. Bareback is almost a standard practice with an extra fee of Ulysses Grant. You can set it up before end or in person with the girl. Almost like to go with the thrill of the lineup available there. By the way Sofia is with them now.
    What? She isn't back with them. I was there last week and this week. She wasn't there. Nor did they mention her when I went. She is super popular and nobody says she back? I think you are wrong.

  11. #2910
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaManWong  [View Original Post]
    I hit up one of these ads awhile back. Seems like either the girl is in something or there's a phone person handling the appts. I say that because we agreed on a $ on text and when I got there, the girl said no way I would BBFS for that. And also the girl is not the one in picture. That's my experience with that.
    Thanks for the info, what did the girl look like? Different but attractive (or not)? Black, Dominican, etc? That area is very convenient so I'm okay getting regular service for the right price.

  12. #2909

    Still Want Round 2 with Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    There is no need to mention any specific girl at pearlsofnyc. Bareback is almost a standard practice with an extra fee of Ulysses Grant. You can set it up before end or in person with the girl. Almost like to go with the thrill of the lineup available there. By the way Sofia is with them now.
    I contacted Sofia from her regular number last Monday 03/23/20 for round 2 with her but I didn't get any response from her and I didn't know that now she is working with Pearls. I did my first round with her back in November during Thanksgiving fest, but since then I haven't see her. Thanks for your info that she is now with Pearls and I'm willing to take a plunge with her again.

  13. #2908
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    There is no need to mention any specific girl at pearlsofnyc. Bareback is almost a standard practice with an extra fee of Ulysses Grant. You can set it up before end or in person with the girl. Almost like to go with the thrill of the lineup available there. By the way Sofia is with them now.
    I need to go back to NYC to visit pearls then. Well, when this crazy ass crisis is over. LOL.

  14. #2907

    Deb

    That is her.

    She's a bit older very cool.

    Smokes.

    So tell her if you want her to open the windows.

    She has a wide open menu.

    Great bod.

    Face is ok.

    But she's really cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenfen  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Deb in Shelton, this is the most recent ad I could find http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...t/633690665913.

  15. #2906

    Pearlsofnyc

    There is no need to mention any specific girl at pearlsofnyc. Bareback is almost a standard practice with an extra fee of Ulysses Grant. You can set it up before end or in person with the girl. Almost like to go with the thrill of the lineup available there. By the way Sofia is with them now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape