Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 6416
-
04-01-20 07:23 #551Senior Member

Posts: 462Asian Zee
I was so confused because I walked in and saw Asian Zee and I thought it was Yoji because their faces are so similar but she was much taller. Then in bed whereas Yoji had BBBJ me and then jumped right on my pole, Zee was all clinical with wipes and tissues and it was kind of a downer. If you like medium height super skinny girls, Zee is for you. I prefer thicker spinners who just hop on the D as soon as they get wet like Yoji. To each his own.
-
03-30-20 13:24 #550Senior Member

Posts: 187Woah a time traveler posting from the future! I didn't know admins had this superpower.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 19:18 #549Senior Member

Posts: 293Wow
I actually think this booker is more transparent then any like I said in a previous post when there is a favorite you keep attacking same one because I have gone to chick to chick and been nothing but dissatisfied sometimes. Kupcake is actually decent.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 13:17 #548Banned Member

Posts: 1333More Power to you-Look forward to read your feedback.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 02:35 #547Senior Member

Posts: 3690I am coming for them
The shills don't matter to me. Belle and Swan were on my TDL anyway.
I remember seeing Swan pics before and Belle pics look familiar too.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 19:15 #546Senior Member

Posts: 821Mykupcake contact info
You mean, like, the phone numbers at the bottom of their web page?
Originally Posted by Omanko78
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 18:03 #545Banned Member

Posts: 1333Swan stats are: Age; 22-24,5'5", 112 lbs, 34 C. I bet that she is 42-44,5'5', 134 lb and 30 A. I guess the booker did not lie about her height.
Originally Posted by Mintzpo
[View Original Post]
And this is so unfortunate that the booker is still up to NO GOOD even with this crazy COVID-19 running around. I have noticed lots of positive reviews on Kupcake with many posters that have less than ten forum posts. I am not saying that all these reviews are fake; perhaps few of these reviews are legit but you can kind of figure out that mostly are fake reviews on Kupcake girls.
Buyers BE AWARE.
-
03-28-20 11:47 #544Senior Member

Posts: 293No lie
I feel cupcake just took the crown back from ktown I have had duds Jamie can't keep it up for ever I got bored after 2nd visit but kupcake has came back. This is a hit or miss why I tell you guys if you like a certain one see her as many times as you want because a dry spell with duds about to happen form time to time.
Originally Posted by Mintzpo
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 01:30 #543Regular Member

Posts: 14I am sure
I am sure I booked her before at cakdoll.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 19:33 #542Senior Member

Posts: 185Ivy pictures updated
Her pictures has been updated and these are with her in the picture.
Originally Posted by Cancnb
[View Original Post]
These are the same pictures she used back in 2015 2017. You veterans should recognize her.
-
03-27-20 18:53 #541Senior Member

Posts: 273Swan at My Kupcake
Went to visit today, she was not pretty, non-existent boobs, all around no go for me. I don't walk out often, but this was a no go for me. Belle wasn't available, so I made the drive to Chanel in LA at SA. Very nice. I did a write up in the forum. Peace.
-
03-27-20 18:42 #540Regular Member

Posts: 3Too much photoshop or someone else' picture LOL.
Originally Posted by HeroMan7
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 17:45 #539Regular Member

Posts: 2Was it purple?
Originally Posted by John3322
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 16:32 #538Banned Member

Posts: 1333Belle
Are you sure she was from CAKDOLL? Someone told me that she just came from Korea.
Originally Posted by John3322
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 23:59 #537Senior Member

Posts: 1834$240-280 plus $100 for bb upcharge if you so choose.
Originally Posted by Koreahh
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






