Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,221 to 23,235 of 37366
-
03-27-20 21:38 #14146Senior Member

Posts: 48Today after a tough day in the office. LOL smoked a blunt & took a trip. She posted this this morning on LC. I missed out on her when she was expecting so I had to jump on it when I saw her ad. Just txt the number she posted. She replied quick for me. Probably less busy during daytime hrs. She just reposted as I was typing this LOL.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/48363221/
-
03-27-20 19:53 #14145Senior Member

Posts: 491She is an amazing time. Haven't seen her since she had the baby but love the way she has filled out. When did you see her, she hasn't posted since Tuesday. I wonder if she went back to her home state.
Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-27-20 18:52 #14144Senior Member

Posts: 134Do you have a link?
Sounds great do you have a link?
Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 18:10 #14143Senior Member

Posts: 499Hottie alert!
She is super hot, friendly via text as well. I haven't seen her but I texted her after seeing her ad on Eros to try and inquire about her visiting Hampton Roads. She said she'd think about it, better than a no I suppose.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 18:03 #14142Senior Member

Posts: 48Milk Marie lc / stg
First thing she said after BJ was "Can you choke me? Tore it up in missionary whitlle choking her, then filpped her over for doggy while pulling her hair smacking her ass as she's moaning & shaking. Best 6 min dick she ever had. She says fellas no show all the time. Idk why no hassle & worth it to me.
-
03-27-20 17:06 #14141Senior Member

Posts: 116AA Jasmine
Had a visit with Jasmine. Met her at an upscale hotel near the airport. She is definitely worth seeing, stands around 6 ft or 6'1 with a nice figure and a big ass. She does the total GFE package. Her mic skills are great, good eye contact and followed directions well. After I was at full mast I put on the hat and had her in K9 so I could get a full view of her ass. She was fine with light spanking just nothing too hard. Had her flip over on her back to finish in mish, as I was getting close she pulled me in close and whispered in my ear to cum deep inside her and I complied. Afterwards offered to let me use her shower, hugged and was on my way. She is very much worth it at $ for a hhr or $. 5 for the hour.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/643423020387
-
03-27-20 16:50 #14140Banned Member

Posts: 90Sad news
Just saw facebook post where Robin 49 yr old MILF that on stg died. She was a nice lady.
-
03-27-20 15:44 #14139Senior Member

Posts: 116Lola / Jennifer
Heard she is on vacation also now.
-
03-27-20 14:05 #14138Banned Member

Posts: 90Congradulations
i am sure one of you mongers are the lucky daddy. . Ummmmm could be mine. Lol.
Originally Posted by mrjohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 13:39 #14137Senior Member

Posts: 373Maria
From the looks of her charges she may be locked up a long time.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 12:49 #14136Senior Member

Posts: 83I heard the same thing which is quite unfortunate since she is preggo. Maria was one of the better provider in RVA.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 12:30 #14135Senior Member

Posts: 189Maria
If nobody know Maria is now on vacation at Riverside Regional Jail.
-
03-27-20 05:03 #14134Regular Member

Posts: 12Mz cherry
The best BJ I have ever had. Very scared about meeting. Had a good time and will repeat. Normal rates.
-
03-26-20 14:05 #14133Senior Member

Posts: 116JB and friend
Got off early caught up with JB for lunch. Great time as always. Blue pill and vodka was still working she introduced me to her spinner friend that was staying near her. Had not been out in a few weeks good day. Didn't get the friend number but if you rock with JB she will hook you up.
-
03-26-20 13:58 #14132Senior Member

Posts: 83Info
Can you give info on this one?
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




