Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 980 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 813 863 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 14688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3258

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Does Krystal do FS, or is it just Nuru and BBBJ? I'm in for $150-200 once in a while if she'll finish with FS if I need it. I'm a nearly impossible nut to crack with BBBJ.
    Sorry. But I feel obligated to post. This girl was a mess last week when I saw her. We had texted and arranged a date and when I arrived noticed LOTS of party materials around, of several different types. She acted really friggen strange. It was 2 am and she simply told me she could not date me (after we had made arrangements and I had driven from Tampa) because: Had to do her laundry. Had to paint her bedroom door. She chalked up all our convo and communication about having a date to "a miscommunication". I've met her before with good results. But this visit was truly bizarre.

  2. #3257

    Head

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Pinellas tomorrow for work, so I was curious for any info on a few girls I've been watching. I don't get to cross the bridge often, but when I do, the ladies over there have never let me down.

    Amber.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...124/7274814920

    No Name.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/46057681/

    No Name. My first choice, BTW.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...194/7276012797

    No Name.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...984/7275000987

    Any help would greatly be appreciated and I know most of the ladies on this side, so if there's someone your interested in, I'll be glad to return the favor.
    Last one. Best BJ ever! Hard to reach though.

  3. #3256

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    This one is a lesbian and has been known to rip people off I. E not performing. PM me for additional details if you want.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/46057681/
    That makes it easy. She was my last choice anyway. Too bad about Astrid. She was going to be my first choice.

  4. #3255

    Lesbian and potential rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Pinellas tomorrow for work, so I was curious for any info on a few girls I've been watching. I don't get to cross the bridge often, but when I do, the ladies over there have never let me down.

    Amber.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...124/7274814920

    No Name.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/46057681/

    No Name. My first choice, BTW.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...194/7276012797

    No Name.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...984/7275000987

    Any help would greatly be appreciated and I know most of the ladies on this side, so if there's someone your interested in, I'll be glad to return the favor.
    This one is a lesbian and has been known to rip people off I. E not performing. PM me for additional details if you want.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/46057681/

  5. #3254

    Additional Pictures

    Posted here as it is not a Massage Parlor but an escort (s) offering massage:

    I think I know the answer to this -- but when paying $3 for a 4 hand massage but the ad only has one picture of faces -- it's appropriate to ask for another picture? I bailed because they said no (obviously), and glad I did because the resulting spamming of my phone shows that it clearly broke the veil.

    Has anyone risked it on such a small pic?

    FWIW I asked because the ad was located close to me and offered something of interest.

    Will post link in some time passing.

  6. #3253
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Pinellas tomorrow for work, so I was curious for any info on a few girls I've been watching. I don't get to cross the bridge often, but when I do, the ladies over there have never let me down.

    Amber.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...124/7274814920

    No Name.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/46057681/

    No Name. My first choice, BTW.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...194/7276012797

    No Name.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...984/7275000987

    Any help would greatly be appreciated and I know most of the ladies on this side, so if there's someone your interested in, I'll be glad to return the favor.
    Been dreaming about no4 for years (. Not in person) but never seen any info on her at all.

  7. #3252

    In Pinellas Tomorrow

    I'm going to be in Pinellas tomorrow for work, so I was curious for any info on a few girls I've been watching. I don't get to cross the bridge often, but when I do, the ladies over there have never let me down.

    Amber.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...124/7274814920

    No Name.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/46057681/

    No Name. My first choice, BTW.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...194/7276012797

    No Name.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...984/7275000987

    Any help would greatly be appreciated and I know most of the ladies on this side, so if there's someone your interested in, I'll be glad to return the favor.

  8. #3251
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times over the years in a pinch. She is nice enough. Put on a few pounds from those pics.

    Everything covered.
    Glad you mentioned added weight and everything covered. I was about to contact her. Thanks.

  9. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhastaa  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at a location in Seminole a couple years back. Very nice and accommodating. Good rate. Will see her again.
    Seen her a few times over the years in a pinch. She is nice enough. Put on a few pounds from those pics.

    Everything covered.

  10. #3249

    Couple years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhastaa  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at a location in Seminole a couple years back. Very nice and accommodating. Good rate. Will see her again.
    You saw her a couple years ago and plan to repeat?

    Wonder if she will remember you.

    But thanks for the info.

  11. #3248

    More than likely

    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her again tonight. She replied with the same 80/120/180 prices. I told her if she could do 100 for half hour I would go see her. She said ok. I drove across the bridge to her hotel at Gulf to Bay and US-19 and then she ghosted when I got there.
    She got a better offer. She is gaming us thinking we would do $$.

  12. #3247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Been there

    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her again tonight. She replied with the same 80/120/180 prices. I told her if she could do 100 for half hour I would go see her. She said ok. I drove across the bridge to her hotel at Gulf to Bay and US-19 and then she ghosted when I got there.
    Nothing like driving with high expectations far and getting no reward, for your efforts.

  13. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    If it's that random then she's negotiable. She can pound sand at 300/ hr. Anything over 150/ hr and I'm usually out. 100/ hh intro session is about all I'm willing to risk.
    I messaged her again tonight. She replied with the same 80/120/180 prices. I told her if she could do 100 for half hour I would go see her. She said ok. I drove across the bridge to her hotel at Gulf to Bay and US-19 and then she ghosted when I got there.

  14. #3245

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JackPineSavag  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me any info.

    I am seeing her on Tuesday.

    She sent me some really yummy pics.

    Seems really nice.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2914254
    I saw her at a location in Seminole a couple years back. Very nice and accommodating. Good rate. Will see her again.

  15. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Her donations are all over the place!

    She texted me 100/150/200. I think she just sends random #'s to whoever and see who takes the bait.
    If it's that random then she's negotiable. She can pound sand at 300/ hr. Anything over 150/ hr and I'm usually out. 100/ hh intro session is about all I'm willing to risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape