Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6932

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...n/517161156994

    Anyone got any info on this one? I swear I saw the ad before but can't remember a name to go with it. The pic with the cigarette is what I keyed in on.

    Any intel would be great.
    First of all she is a SW (from time to time) by the hoyal inn. She's not "new in town" LOL! She does not look as good as her pics anymore, the candy is taking it's toll, still fuckable, but not for the amount she wants. If you check the SW section, you'll see a post from Caputh.

    She asks for 100 qv 150 hh, mostly car dates, never has a room and you'd be lucky to get in touch. If you do, her comms are terrible! You'll be waiting for hours. But in these trying times you may get lucky.

  2. #6931

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil;4717575[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/48113822/[/URL]

    Anyone seen her?

    Mon 23 Mar 2020 7:32 PM.

    Available ALL NIGHT to come to your upscale Hotel or Home. Or come to my place. Discreet Incall location. NO BAIT AND SWITCH! I provide an awesome Body2 Body Glide with Service FULL. You DEFINATLEY get your moneys worth! I also provide prostate massages I am feminine and sweet. Curves in all the right places. Call me NOW. Caucasian and Asian Men only please Rachel.
    Those pics are old. She's been around before and she rushes you! Even back then she did not look as good as her pics. We're talking 5-6 years ago. Maybe she's changed?

  3. #6930

    I know she's been around before

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...n/517161156994

    Anyone got any info on this one? I swear I saw the ad before but can't remember a name to go with it. The pic with the cigarette is what I keyed in on.

    Any intel would be great.

  4. #6929

  5. #6928

    Marie Kissimmee


  6. #6927

    Geneva

    Is Geneva still operating with same hours? If things get worse around here I figure they might be one of the places watched.

    Trade up!

  7. #6926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48113822/

    Anyone seen her?

    Mon 23 Mar 2020 7:32 PM.

    Available ALL NIGHT to come to your upscale Hotel or Home. Or come to my place. Discreet Incall location. NO BAIT AND SWITCH! I provide an awesome Body2 Body Glide with Service FULL. You DEFINATLEY get your moneys worth! I also provide prostate massages I am feminine and sweet. Curves in all the right places. Call me NOW. Caucasian and Asian Men only please Rachel.
    She has been around for a while if its the same girl. She sent me that head shot 3 years ago when she advertised for body rubs on backpage. We never hooked up because she started working around mid-night past my bed time. LOL I just texted with her about a month ago when I saw this post. May be the same chix. That's all I got.

  8. #6925

    Rachel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48113822/

    Anyone seen her?

    Mon 23 Mar 2020 7:32 PM.

    Available ALL NIGHT to come to your upscale Hotel or Home. Or come to my place. Discreet Incall location. NO BAIT AND SWITCH! I provide an awesome Body2 Body Glide with Service FULL. You DEFINATLEY get your moneys worth! I also provide prostate massages I am feminine and sweet. Curves in all the right places. Call me NOW. Caucasian and Asian Men only please Rachel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1616709F-0857-41AE-AF16-19BB679CC219.jpg‎  

  9. #6924

  10. #6923

    Used to be good

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando2637  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with kik? Seems to be only bots.
    I used to have good luck a couple years ago before all the other apps came out. But even then, it was 50/50 for an actual girl to a bot. I haven't had anything but bots in over a year so I have stopped trying and even deleted the app.

  11. #6922

  12. #6921

    Once

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando2637  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with kik? Seems to be only bots.
    I had only 1 to be legit several years back, the rest. All bots.

  13. #6920

    Info about this one

    Did anyone seen this one? I'm really tempting to see her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...913/3212705202

  14. #6919

    Kik?

    Has anyone had any luck with kik? Seems to be only bots.

  15. #6918

    Fake Pictures

    Seems that negative comments and reviews are not being posted in the listcrawler, but deleted.

    I had a dream other day, where I was looking for some companionship. I've been look at this provider for a while, and read the comments and reviews there. All positive. So I pulled the trigger. TOFTT, couldn't find any info in this forum.

    While in parking lot awaiting for room number, was ask for junk pic. Wasn't quit prepared for the request, but eventually complied. Once sent, room number was text back. " Room xx, but don't knock". What happens is she's in the next room, watching you go to the room number given, then calls to you to come over other room.

    Once in the room, I realized it's not the same girl in the ad. Similar face, but the body not as tight / thick / phat, nor breast as big as the girl in the ad. The girl in the picture has no tattoos, where the girl at the door has two distinctively big tattoos, one on leg and one on arm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/47174501/#.

    http://archive.ph/5Je2N
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎   9b9860c2760517d35b16cc5af5e857aa_f.jpg‎   9e59a534703a687ca88ffd97b8743253_f.jpg‎   c2834a7cef01201b281e43e36d7ad68b_f.jpg‎   c40238099be53551db5dda2d9a3cf2f4_f.jpg‎  

    f3804bcd935bebbca147400d0c764502_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape